Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,579 members, 7,921,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why I Left 9ice – Jahbless. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Left 9ice – Jahbless. (1669 Views)

9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left 9ice – Jahbless. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2010
You are currently coming out under Edge Records, were you both under the label before?

We had plans initially before we met Edge Records. We are still working on the plans till date. Part of the plans was, Edge Records would take 9ice’s album first. After that, we move to the second artiste which is Jahbless. We sat on the round table to decide on that. 9ice first and second albums had been released. It is my time to release mine.

It is your time to release yours, is that the main reason you left 9ice?

The true story is, we had a delay. Immediately after Certificate album, I should have started my album. But the demand on 9ice’s work was high. So, he needed to release his second album. He did that as well and we were still spacing out time before I could do my own thing. At the point, I knew this is the right time for me. He has done first and second albums like I said earlier. That is exactly the reason I stopped going to shows with him.

So, you made the decision?

Yes, I made it. He understands.

When you quit, what is the feedback?

I got good feedback. I’m enjoying good radio air play. All the time have spent with him, I’m still enjoying it now. Though, people complain about that his performances are not really hot the way it used to be since I quit performing with him. I tell them people shouldn’t expect me to do that all my life. I’m an artiste as well. Let him go on, I’ve tried for him. Right now, I’m doing my own thing.

In all the International shows 9ice has performed, how many did you go with him?

I didn’t go to any one.

Why?

I don’t know. The first one he had problem with the organizers which was Mandela’s show. It was actually his first international show. I did not go with him. That was when I started my album. I know I don’t have the time. Right now, my album is ready.

Is that the main reason you left him?

He had many international shows after the first one. I just don’t want to go into that. I think he is the right person who can answer why he didn’t take me to those shows.

READ FULL INTERVIEW HERE
http://.com/why-i-left-9ice-jahbless
Re: Why I Left 9ice – Jahbless. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2010
now 9ice vs jahbless grin
Re: Why I Left 9ice – Jahbless. by Dsense(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2010
@poster.
Nawao  . . . .  .Repeated story!!!.
@Topic.
So disgusting. . . . .
Re: Why I Left 9ice – Jahbless. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2010
D-sense:

@poster.
Nawao  . . . .  .Repeated story!!!.
@Topic.
So disgusting. . . . .
kindly post the link here on nairaland.

thank you.
Re: Why I Left 9ice – Jahbless. by googles: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2010
Even if it is Aki and pawpaw Vs. 9ice . . .I will be on their side cheesy

So in this case Team Jahbless. . jor o
Re: Why I Left 9ice – Jahbless. by Virgo83(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2010
its a good decision on the part of Jahbless.
Re: Why I Left 9ice – Jahbless. by favouredjb(f): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2010
Everyman must do his own thing,

Ppl shld leave nice alone

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey And His Group Are Back? / Who Is The Best And Worst Dressed In The London Olympics 2012 Opening Ceremony? / 50cent Calls Rickross P.diddy Gày Patner, Shows Rickross Trying To Kìss (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.