Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,373 members, 7,923,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Triune Nature Of GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Triune Nature Of GOD (251 Views)

How Many Creators Are There In Islam? Is Allah One Creator Or Are They Triune? / ❤️❤️ Knowing Our Triune Infinite God Never Ends It Is For All Eternity / The Great Triune God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Triune Nature Of GOD by ochibuogwu5: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is what the 3-unique natures of God looks like for easier understanding.
Using a human being as an example
A man who is the head of His Family is called *Father*
The same man was born of a particular parent hence He is also *a Son*
The same man teaches in a school hence he is called *a teacher*.
These titles and responsibilities of *Father*, *Son* and *teacher* is performed by *One Person who is the same* but at different times and locations.
This is the same way *One God* has *3-titles and responsibilities(Father, Son and Holy Spirit)* but He can manifest 3-of them at the same time and the same location and at different times at the same location or at different times and different locations. This is what is called the *Trinity* or *Triune* nature of *One God* who is *Almighty*. He is One God, He is One Lord in whatever title/responsibility He chooses to use in manifesting Himself whether as Father, Son or Holy Spirit, whether in the heavens, earth or under-world at the same time or at different times. Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Triune Nature Of GOD by ochibuogwu5: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Galatians 6:11-18 New Living Translation (NLT)
Paul’s Final Advice
11 Notice what large letters i use as i write these closing words in my own handwriting.

12 Those who are trying to force you to be circumcised want to look good to others. They don’t want to be persecuted for teaching that the cross of Christ alone can save. 13 And even those who advocate circumcision don’t keep the whole law themselves. They only want you to be circumcised so they can boast about it and claim you as their disciples.

14 As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross,[a] my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world’s interest in me has also died. 15 It doesn’t matter whether we have been circumcised or not. What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creation. 16 May God’s peace and mercy be upon all who live by this principle; they are the new people of God.[b]

17 From now on, don’t let anyone trouble me with these things. For I bear on my body the scars that show I belong to Jesus.

18 Dear brothers and sisters,[c] may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
Re: The Triune Nature Of GOD by ochibuogwu5: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
2 Corinthians 5:21 Living Bible (TLB)
21 For God took the sinless Christ and poured into him our sins. Then, in exchange, he poured God’s goodness into us!
Re: The Triune Nature Of GOD by ochibuogwu5: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
2 Corinthians 4 Living Bible (TLB)
1 It is God himself, in his mercy, who has given us this wonderful work of telling his Good News to others,[a] and so we never give up. 2 We do not try to trick people into believing—we are not interested in fooling anyone. We never try to get anyone to believe that the Bible teaches what it doesn’t. All such shameful methods we forego. We stand in the presence of God as we speak and so we tell the truth, as all who know us will agree.

3 If the Good News we preach is hidden to anyone, it is hidden from the one who is on the road to eternal death. 4 Satan, who is the god of this evil world, has made him blind, unable to see the glorious light of the Gospel that is shining upon him or to understand the amazing message we preach about the glory of Christ, who is God.[b] 5 We don’t go around preaching about ourselves but about Christ Jesus as Lord. All we say of ourselves is that we are your slaves because of what Jesus has done for us. 6 For God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made us understand that it is the brightness of his glory that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.

7 But this precious treasure—this light and power that now shine within us[c]—is held in a perishable container, that is, in our weak bodies. Everyone can see that the glorious power within must be from God and is not our own.
Re: The Triune Nature Of GOD by ochibuogwu5: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.
Re: The Triune Nature Of GOD by ochibuogwu5: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Colossians 1:25-29 The Message (MSG)
24-25 I want you to know how glad I am that it’s me sitting here in this jail and not you. There’s a lot of suffering to be entered into in this world—the kind of suffering Christ takes on. I welcome the chance to take my share in the church’s part of that suffering. When I became a servant in this church, I experienced this suffering as a sheer gift, God’s way of helping me serve you, laying out the whole truth.

26-29 This mystery has been kept in the dark for a long time, but now it’s out in the open. God wanted everyone, not just Jews, to know this rich and glorious secret inside and out, regardless of their background, regardless of their religious standing. The mystery in a nutshell is just this: Christ is in you, so therefore you can look forward to sharing in God’s glory. It’s that simple. That is the substance of our Message. We preach Christ, warning people not to add to the Message. We teach in a spirit of profound common sense so that we can bring each person to maturity. To be mature is to be basic. Christ! No more, no less. That’s what I’m working so hard at day after day, year after year, doing my best with the energy God so generously gives me.
Re: The Triune Nature Of GOD by ochibuogwu5: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ephesians 6:18-20 Living Bible (TLB)
18 Pray all the time. Ask God for anything in line with the Holy Spirit’s wishes. Plead with him, reminding him of your needs, and keep praying earnestly for all Christians everywhere. 19 Pray for me, too, and ask God to give me the right words as I boldly tell others about the Lord and as I explain to them that his salvation is for the Gentiles too. 20 I am in chains now for preaching this message from God. But pray that I will keep on speaking out boldly for him even here in prison, as I should.

(1) (Reply)

All We Need To Know About Spirits / Is Your Bible Complete And Accurate / Divine Grace Of Glory Church Sunday Live Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.