Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,444 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Anoints Premises Of Dominion University Ibadan - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bishop Oyedepo Anoints Premises Of Dominion University Ibadan (45019 Views)

500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises / Dominican University, Ibadan Pro Chancellor, Peter Obi At Convocation Ceremony / Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Anoints Premises Of Dominion University Ibadan by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

You have given me your source and so I declare, if the man ever opened his mouth to make the declaration may curse be on me and my immediate family but if he never made any such declaration may the spirit of curse find an eternal residence in my lineage from even today

In Jesus name
Amen

No matter what may my life never know peace as I have used my leprous fingers to type out curses in myself and my lineage.

May my lineage never see 2020.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Anoints Premises Of Dominion University Ibadan by HigherEd: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
Shut up
Go to hell - the place you belong

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Anoints Premises Of Dominion University Ibadan by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=FrLukas post=84304441][/quote]

If Bishop Oyedepo ever opened his mouth to talk about the gates of hell visiting anybody for voting against Jonathan may all the curses I have written on this thread be on me and my generation but if he never did even the same curse shall pursue and overwhelm your lineage to the seventh generation.

NB: you already provided a link to back your claim so you should be happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic / 24-Year-Old Damilola Arowolaju Bags PhD In Law In USA University / Prove Dat 2รท10=2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.