Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,985 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' (45829 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by ensamy(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Go and receive your beatings in Jesus name. Amen. shocked sad cool shocked Bow down to you. Anu mpama.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by elampiro(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2019
laughitall:
Look at this stupid lazy boy

World heavy weight champion is lazy?
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by deltateam: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2019
Let him knock out that bag of potatoes braggard but even at that, I won't bow to him.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Czartega(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Look at this stupid lazy boy

Sharap there... If he bleeps you for just 5mins duration will you survive? You that will just lie down like log of wood. You are the one that is lazy grin [/quote]
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by MoIbrahim: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2019
Timmy301:
Lol abi

But Mike Tyson is a lightweight champion right!

Mike Tyson was one heavy weight in his own class, almost all his wins were knock outs, won in the first round and within seconds. Until one day when he sadly lost to James Buster Douglas. Like Mohammed Ali, he later regained his title.

He is the youngest ever heavy weight champion, at 20 years of age.

Sadly, he is now broke after receiving a total of $300 million from fights.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by larryk2017: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2019
If u win is for yourself, if u loose again congratulations
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by seunmsg(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2019
Whatever the outcome of this bout, Joshua will go home with about $80m. That’s enough to fight for.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by tiswell(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2019
maryjames9:
Yes o. That overfed pumpkin has been running his mouth all over the place bragging that he will rubbish Anthony Joshua.

The truth is ever since that terrible loss to that white fat guy, I have not had enthusiasm to watch replays of his previous matches on YouTube because I was so pained and hurt. And few months to the match, the white fat guy had been bragging and bragging. And it seemed Joshua made no attempt to respond.

I do sincerely hope you whoop the guy's ass this time around and prove to the world that you are the true heavy weight boxing champion of the world.
Easy on the 'fat" champ bro,he remains the title holder until proven otherwise.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by opray: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2019
Inukwa bow to you....

Check us out for your 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in both wholesale and retail deals.
IG/FB/Twitter @bodyshopbyevie
WhatsApp 08050930154

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2019
This guy is becoming bigger than his boots.

Anyway, the whole Match will be fixed just like the last one. It's all about making money not boxing Anymore.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by greypencils: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2019
Ordinary Ruiz? Bow to you kwa Mba o...I might think of that when you beat Deontay Wilder
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by engrMikemd(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

nah... Mike Tyson was a heavyweight TRUE champion... nothing like these above puppets.
Tell them bro.
Mike Tyson was trepid undisputed heavyweight champion unlike the money makers we nowadays
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by steveodo(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2019
you have loss already, too proud
go and ask Nebuchadnezzar
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Temysteve(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2019
vanida6:
Bow to u shey u re God right undecided
Calm down! he never mean it that way. All he want was just respect....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by airbrush: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
ELVISHOT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke6YjNJsux8

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/11/22/everybody-will-bow-to-me-once-i-beat-ruiz-anthony-joshua/amp/

Blame DJ cuppy ! if Joshua loss again ?!!!

while this fat man is busy preparing our man was on holiday with her !

total toto power confusion
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by joeyfire(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
For beating Andy Ruiz you want to be worshipped Yeye guy. Be like Israel Adesanya and stop dodging heavy hitters like Deontay then we can at least respect you
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by friendl: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Obviously pride comes before a fall
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by atonement12: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
He was able to beat Joshua by targeting a weak part of his body repeatedly-his ear. This continuous attack disorientated Joshua's poor defence skills. The tiny bones in the inner ear controls balance alignment. WARNING! Andy Ruiz will try the same trick again! Joshua will need to apply some good defence skills. Joshua should also go in straight in early rounds and repeatedly keep knocking Ruiz down, while avoiding blows to his ears, no fancy boxing. Three knockouts in a round by Josh and referee soon stop fight. Cheers
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by HBB1(m): 3:40am On Nov 24, 2019
MoIbrahim:

Mike Tyson was one heavy weight in his own class, almost all his wins were knock outs, won in the first round and within seconds. Until one day when he sadly lost to James Buster Douglas. Like Mohammed Ali, he later regained his title.

He is the youngest ever heavy weight champion, at 20 years of age.

Sadly, he is now broke after receiving a total of $300 million from fights.

Tyson broke?
cheesy

Em still get money pass you o!
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by MoIbrahim: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2019
HBB1:

Tyson broke?
cheesy

Em still get money pass you o!

I do not have a negative aseet/account balance. Do you?
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by HBB1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
MoIbrahim:

I do not have a negative aseet/account balance. Do you?

He is worth millions as we speak!

Not in naira o!
wink
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by MoIbrahim: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
HBB1:

He is worth millions as we speak!

Not in naira o!
wink

Sure! You think $3m dollars for a man once worth over $500 million is not broke? A man who once owned up to 80 classic sport cars all at once?
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by HBB1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
MoIbrahim:

Sure! You think $3m dollars for a man once worth over $500 million is not broke? A man who once owned up to 80 classic sport cars all at once?

oga park well abeg!

stop saying rubbish.

you get even 1 million dollars?

...by the way when was he ever worth 500 million?
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by MoIbrahim: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2019
HBB1:

oga park well abeg!

stop saying rubbish.

you get even 1 million dollars?

...by the way when was he ever worth 500 million?

You think everyone who gets on social media is a fellow church rat? Or you think it takes someone who is richer than Mike Tyson to say Mike Tyson is broke. Mind you, I was and still I am a dan of Tyson's. I dont know your age, but I witnessed and followed Tyson live in the 80s into the 90s, including his hair style, which I also wore.

So, you better skip me and get on with your self-deprecating mentality, if it makes you feel comfortable, humble or cool-headed.

If it makes you feel strong and knowledgeable, you may keep arguing with yourself that he never earned up to $500m.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by HBB1(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2019
MoIbrahim:

You think everyone who gets on social media is a fellow church rat? Or you think it takes someone who is richer than Mike Tyson to say Mike Tyson is broke. Mind you, I was and still I am a dan of Tyson's. I dont know your age, but I witnessed and followed Tyson live in the 80s into the 90s, including his hair style, which I also wore.

So, you better skip me and get on with your self-deprecating mentality, if it makes you feel comfortable, humble or cool-headed.

If it makes you feel strong and knowledgeable, you may keep arguing with yourself that he never earned up to $500m.

It is estimated he earned 300million from boxing (in total).
Does that mean that's his net worth?

Is all you have ever earned your net worth-- you no dey chop?
wink

Then, your tirade doesn't make sense-- self deprecating bawo... What are we talking, what are you talking! cheesy

You say Tyson is broke, and I say he is still richer than you in his brokeness tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by MoIbrahim: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2019
HBB1:

It is estimated he earned 300million from boxing (in total).
Does that mean that's his net worth?

Is all you have ever earned your net worth-- you no dey chop?
wink

Then, your tirade doesn't make sense-- self deprecating bawo... What are we talking, what are you talking! cheesy

You say Tyson is broke, and I say he is still richer than you in his brokeness tongue

You were carried away by the "...from boxing..." that many websites shared among themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Win Sport Betting Everyday / Tottenham Striker, Harry Kane Headbutts Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta (Photos) / EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.