Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North (10644 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Plot Change Of Name, Merger With Smaller Parties / APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by asha80(m): 4:39am On Nov 23, 2010
jason12345:

PAT UTOMI, WOLE SOYINKA, STEVE BRUCE,SOLUDO, IWELA* ETC. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE LIKE THIS OUT THERE

you must be living in lalaland for you to think any of these guys you mentioned can be elected with the kind of structure and politics being run in the country.you REALLY NEED TO EXPERIENCE NIGERIA AS AN ADULT and not a secondary school student for you to make some comments here.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 4:45am On Nov 23, 2010
asha 80:

you must be living in lalaland for you to think any of these guys you mentioned can be elected with the kind of structure and politics being run in the country.you REALLY NEED TO EXPERIENCE NIGERIA AS AN ADULT and not a secondary school student for you to make some comments here.

you do not need to insult me undecided do you for once think a product of a system can change the system? ? ? ? ?. look! the destiny of nigerians is in their hands! but when you openly sell your birth rights (votes) to a product of a corrupt cabal (obj and the northerners) do you really expect change? i personally think you should give it a thought and not insult to pass your message across undecided
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 4:49am On Nov 23, 2010
asha 80:

moreover, what is there in nigeria to experience? poverty? mend? opc? boko harem? kidnapping? what is there, that i have not experienced in 6 yrs undecided. you stay in nigeria, tell me what is there to experience? we are humans and we learn from our lessons in life. if you have "experience" what have you done to change the status quo? are you still going to vote for the same system that has impoverished our people? tell me, what is there to experience?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 4:52am On Nov 23, 2010
as i said earlier,

we nigerians think we are too smart to listen and learn from other people. we thin we understand it all.

"be a fool, so that you will be wise"
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by aljharem(m): 4:58am On Nov 23, 2010
jason12345:

. . . . . and that is why i laugh at Onlytruth. as i said, he is using sentiments in politics. even, arewa is spilt over GJ. what they should have done is "one leg in, one leg out".

we shall see 2011 and 2015. would'nt we?? undecided grin grin grin.

the bible says,"the Lord hate the man who is sureth".

in my opinion, they should have waited patiently and understand the game of politics.

why did G pick sambo? was it for 2015?? lol. you have yet to understand the politics in Nigeria. INTEREST IS PERMANANT, LOYALTY IS TEMPORARY!. ANYWAY, LETS SEE!!! grin grin grin grin wink.

for the supporters of GJ,

do not insult me because GJ has not done anything seen he ascended the throne and he will not do anything. we both know it, so, lets stop the pretence. i know he will do whatever it takes to win 2011 (i mean it is "his" election).

do you all think for one second, GJ would risk the stability of the country by not giving it to the north after his tenure? undecided wink.

at times, i laugh at the politics played by GJ. he has neither promised se or the north the presidency after his tenure. grin.

GOODLUCK JONATHAN!. I LOVE THE WAY YOU PLAY POLITICS. grin

and for some reasons only the north, sw and ss can see what he is doing apart from the SE?? sad. WAZOBIA, THAT WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE FOUNDATION OF THE COUNTRY. WA(OBJ. first president 1999 after the military rule), ZO ( YARADUA, the second in line. GOD bless his soul)  and BIA (? ? ? ? ? ? have they sold their birth right? because of a letter?)

the answer is for you to think about. anyway, the country is now under VARE. grin

so the new slogan is WAZOVARE. GOODLUCK TO GOODUCK JONATHAN. OUR PRESIDENT AFTER 2011. grin grin grin.
p.s: anybody who is mature enough and unbiased would see what i am saying. also, he would not respond with insults! because this has been the tactics of pro-GJ supports to shut anyone up!!!

i maintain, this are my thoughts! wink

gbammmmmmmmmm

most of this ppl on this forum do not understand the politics in nigeria, they think this is america grin grin

IGBO U HAVE SOLD UR VOTES TO BEAF grin grin grin
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by asha80(m): 5:01am On Nov 23, 2010
jason12345:

you do not need to insult me undecided do you for once think a product of a system can change the system? ? ? ? ?. look! the destiny of nigerians is in their hands! but when you openly sell your birth rights (votes) to a product of a corrupt cabal (obj and the northerners) do you really expect change? i personally think you should give it a thought and not insult to pass your message across undecided

you need to give a thought on how to change the structure of nigeria first before you can ever hope to inspire of voting for those kind of people you are talking about.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 5:04am On Nov 23, 2010
alj harem:

gbammmmmmmmmm

most of this ppl on this forum do not understand the politics in nigeria, they think this is america grin grin

I[b]GBO U HAVE SOLD your VOTES TO BEAF grin grin grin[/b]

@ bolded

I DON'T SUPPORT YOUr VIEWS. pls retract your statement.

THIS IS ABOUT COMMON SENSE AND THE FOUNDATION OF US AS A NATION. when a group of people have decided to sell votes to the highest bidder ( i know people would say they are not forcing you. but have you given it a thought? do you know the illiteracy and thuggery level in nigeria? do you know that ethnic sentiments have udge the way we rule the country and who we vote for?) so yes, vote are being sold as we speak!.

we need to change, change the way we do things, change the way we vote (which is based on the vp should be the next president)? my brothers, let us reason.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2010
asha 80:

you need to give a thought on how to change the structure of nigeria first before you can ever hope to inspire of voting for those kind of people you are talking about.

the structure can only be changed by the voters! even if the election is rigged, do you not think the electorates would demand their elected's mandate? eg mko. we cannot just wait for something to happen or, "by chance we would elect a good leader" it is a false sense of security! what we should do is vote for someone that is not a product of the system not someone in the system itself.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by asha80(m): 5:14am On Nov 23, 2010
jason12345:

the structure can only be changed by the voters! even if the election is rigged, do you not think the electorates would demand their elected's mandate? eg mko. we cannot just wait for something to happen or, "by chance we would elect a good leader" it is a false sense of security! what we should do is vote for someone that is not a product of the system not someone in the system itself.

such naivety.ok tell me which of the poltical parties have adopted those type of people you are talking about as presidential candidate?

who choose party flagbearer in elections?electorate or party caucuses who are already part of the system?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 5:22am On Nov 23, 2010
asha 80:

such naivety.ok tell me which of the poltical parties have adopted those type of people you are talking about as presidential candidate?

who choose party flagbearer in elections?electorate or party caucuses who are already part of the system?

as i said earlier, it is not naivety it is common sense. nigerians always think they are smart, that is way we fail to develop as a nation.

now, if a "political party" (which by the way, is a group of retarded, semi-illiterates) picks any of those candidates would you vote? pls be honest. do you think people who have invested billions in election rigging would be waiting to lose an election? do you think some of them do not want development? but when people are too "scared or smart" to vote for the good leaders then you have what the world calls nigeria.

they so called candidates are chosen by delegates (the same cabals).
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by aljharem(m): 5:24am On Nov 23, 2010
asha 80:

aboki, u better listen to jason, and incline ur ears to understanding

he is telling u the truth, and u are here saying he is naive,  i ask who is naive, is it u that want to still vote for corrup people that are been recycled for us year in year out or a new intelligent person that would do things right

i think nigerians are not ready for change because of people that still want to keep voting for corrupt leader

when nigeria is ready, there would be a revolution,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mark my words
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by omoaghe(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2010
good or bad,i dont believ in jonathan,IBB atiku. they all lack whatit takes to gonern nigeria at dis crucial point of our existence here on planet earth. Nigeria nids a visionary leader. It takes vision to deliver. Where there is no vision d people perish,they cast off restraint. Anation dat lack visioners in d leading process in heading for shipwreck. lets stand out and start a process of change.I have made a vow not to vote for these opportunist e.g IBB,SARAKI,ATIKU & GOODLUCK.Am not saying they are bad nor good all am saying is that these men are not visioners. THEY CANT C 2MOROW. ACCORDING 2 ROBERT KIYOSAKI- THEY ARE THE POOR DAD.its time to bring in d RICH DAD.  PERMIT ME 2 LIST SOME FEW VISIONERS I KNOW WHO CAN ATLEAST INITIATE A CHANGE
1. BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA
2. COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE
3. DONALD DUKE
4. TUNDE BAKARE

THERE ARE OTHERS BUT JUST TO MENTION  A FEW.AM NOT SAYIN THESE MEN ARE SAINTS BUT I THINK THEY HAVE A GOOD PASS MARK.LAGOS NOW AND 8YEARS AGO SHOWS A GREAT DIFFERENCE. EDO STATE THOUGH SHILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO,IS UNDERGOING REPOSITION. D COMRADE GOV IS TRANSFORMING PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO SOMETHING ELSE.THEY ARE NOW LIKE CORPORATE FIRMS LOOKING SO ATTRACTIVE TO LEARNING.

WE NID CHANGE,WHO WILL GO FOR US,IT A CALL 2 PRAYER LETS ASK GOD TO SEND US A MOSES.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 5:30am On Nov 23, 2010
omoaghe:

good or bad,i dont believ in jonathan,IBB atiku. they all lack whatit takes to gonern nigeria at dis crucial point of our existence here on planet earth. Nigeria nids a visionary leader. It takes vision to deliver. Where there is no vision d people perish,they cast off restraint. Anation dat lack visioners in d leading process in heading for shipwreck. lets stand out and start a process of change.I have made a vow not to vote for these opportunist e.g IBB,SARAKI,ATIKU & GOODLUCK.Am not saying they are bad nor good all am saying is that these men are not visioners. THEY CANT C 2MOROW. ACCORDING 2 ROBERT KIYOSAKI- THEY ARE THE POOR DAD.its time to bring in d RICH DAD.  PERMIT ME 2 LIST SOME FEW VISIONERS I KNOW WHO CAN ATLEAST INITIATE A CHANGE
3. DONALD DUKE
4. TUNDE BAKARE

T[b]HERE ARE OTHERS BUT JUST TO MENTION  A FEW.AM NOT SAYIN THESE MEN ARE SAINTS BUT I THINK THEY HAVE A GOOD PASS MARK.LAGOS NOW AND 8YEARS AGO SHOWS A GREAT DIFFERENCE. EDO STATE THOUGH SHILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO,IS UNDERGOING REPOSITION. D COMRADE GOV IS TRANSFORMING PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO SOMETHING ELSE.THEY ARE NOW LIKE CORPORATE FIRMS LOOKING SO ATTRACTIVE TO LEARNING.
[/b]
WE NID CHANGE,WHO WILL GO FOR US,IT A CALL 2 PRAYER LETS ASK GOD TO SEND US A MOSES.

now, that is common sense!
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by aljharem(m): 5:35am On Nov 23, 2010
omoaghe:

3. DONALD DUKE
4. TUNDE BAKARE

THERE ARE OTHERS BUT JUST TO MENTION  A FEW.AM NOT SAYIN THESE MEN ARE SAINTS BUT I THINK THEY HAVE A GOOD PASS MARK.LAGOS NOW AND 8YEARS AGO SHOWS A GREAT DIFFERENCE. EDO STATE THOUGH SHILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO,IS UNDERGOING REPOSITION. D COMRADE GOV IS TRANSFORMING PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO SOMETHING ELSE.THEY ARE NOW LIKE CORPORATE FIRMS LOOKING SO ATTRACTIVE TO LEARNING.

i agree

me as a northerner, do not want my people to suffer because of the greed of atiku, ibb and co

this people have manipulated the masses for too long

i will never vote for someone just because he is from my region or because he is from pdp

so long has he has tasted power and has not done anything good about it, that's it,,,,,,no vote

jonathan will certainly not get the northerners vote,,,,,,,fact
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by asha80(m): 5:43am On Nov 23, 2010
alj harem:

aboki, u better listen to jason, and incline your ears to understanding

he is telling u the truth, and u are here saying he is naive, i ask who is naive, is it u that want to still vote for corrup people that are been recycled for us year in year out or a new intelligent person that would do things right
i think nigerians are not ready for change because of people that still want to keep voting for corrupt leader

when nigeria is ready, there would be a revolution,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mark my words

so what you deduce from what i have been posting is voting for the status quo   look i no get time for you.

jason12345:

as i said earlier, it is not naivety it is common sense. nigerians always think they are smart, that is way we fail to develop as a nation.

now, if a "political party" (which by the way, is a group of retarded, semi-illiterates) picks any of those candidates would you vote? pls be honest. do you think people who have invested billions in election rigging would be waiting to lose an election? do you think some of them do not want development? but when people are too "scared or smart" to vote for the good leaders then you have what the world calls nigeria.

they so called candidates are chosen by delegates (the same cabals).

and what makes you think they will pick any of those candidates?

who are you talking about in the second bolded?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2010
Jason and Harem simply don't know what is going on. Imagine suggesting that we vote for people (some of whom aren't even presidential candidates) or whose parties can't even carry their LG's! shocked
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by okunoba(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2010
@mikeansy, u are are right about one thing, Jonathan Goodluck isn`t a messiah, he will not solve all our problems, but what he will do is bring a sense of justice to that region, the goose  that lays the golden egg, which feeds Nigeria.

" the reason no one in the South is even challenging Jonathan, is because they recognise the justice of allowing the Niger Delta, who gave so much of the wealth of this country to taste the leadership of this country. When will the Oligarchs of the Core Muslim North be willing and able to show that sympathy to the Niger Delta people?

I recognise the sheer justice of allowing those who have given so much to taste a bit of the power of the wealth they have given. That honour and sympathy for the Niger Delta peopole is more profound than any zoning agreements signed by Oligarchs without the ratification of the entire PDP"

by Agha Egwu
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by houvest: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2010
@ Jason

I really do not know what to tell you that you wont feel bad. Sometimes you come across as sincere, at other times, naive, others plain dumb, at other times cerebral. Please, it will be advisable to really study Nigerian politics and history before you embark on this tall order of helping Igbos in particular and Nigerian unity in general. Take out time to study., say one month before further posts. In some of your posts you might be sincerely caring for Igbos, but you actually end up seriously insulting them. Just my two kobo.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by houvest: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2010
@ Chinenye, Abagworo and Mikeansy.

You are actually entitled to your opinion about Ohaneze's non- partisanship. I had similiar misgivings but I believe that Ndigbo needs strong leadership now and that laidback method is not what is needed now. I remember Chinenye the following post I made to you on a previous thread about this matter.

Posted oct 17
Bros the only thing constant in life is change. The Dinosaur knows too well the disadvantages of the contrary. Semantics are what they are - semantics. I actually have nothing wrong with this self re-invention or transition especially if they have discovered that the old order is not working anymore as it did in the times of Justice Eze Ozobu and Prof Nwabueze. What they needed to transit is wide consultation with the Oha and Eze which they said they did. It is the same army that transforms itself from a defensive formation to an offensive one in the blink of an eye. One is only concerned whether the time is now but with respect to the Nigerian project, the question is not if but when. The transition was inevitable

Leadership is not static but must be dynamic
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by houvest: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2010
@ All and Ohaneze chieftains, I want to reiterate this earlier post

As for Mikeansy and other neutral and uninfluenced/-able Igbos, they will come round. However. I disagree with the word 'plot against North'. I just think that Ohaneze should not go to sleep now. They still need to reach out actively to the other regional groups in the North and South especially to seek support for GEJ now and an Igbo presidency after him whether it is 2015 or 2019 with  their variation of rotational presidency  as per Zones . They should try and lead in a negotiation between North and South to break the current impasse by arguing persuasively for all to support  their agenda for the sake of fairness in power-sharing and not on any concocted and artificial North South rotation. I believe that Uwechue with his long years in diplomacy and journalism, and his team, has the sagacity to pull it of.

Ohaneze has a lot of work to do now mobilizing first the SE and SS, then colaborating with SW and NC and then seeking Raproachment with NE and NW over Jonathan and a future Igbo President. It is a load of work, lobbyings, horse tradings and collaborations if they are really serious about emerging from a laidback leadership.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2010
houvest:

@ Jason

I really do not know what to tell you that you wont feel bad. Sometimes you come across as sincere, at other times, naive, others plain dumb, at other times cerebral. Please, it will be advisable to really study Nigerian politics and history before you embark on this tall order of helping Igbos in particular and Nigerian unity in general. Take out time to study., say one month before further posts. In some of your posts you might be sincerely caring for Igbos, but you actually end up seriously insulting them. Just my two kobo.

i respect your opinion about me and its cool.

now listen, there is no way ndigbo is serious about presidency (with all due respect). how can an ethnic group not be able to produce donald duke and yet expect ibibio or whatever to say they are igbo? its like the ijebus saying the egbas are yorubas but no egba man can represent them at the federal level. the leaders have to be truthful to themselves. there is something fundamentally wrong with what ohaneze is doing.

it like selling your birthright because of a "promise". how can you expect the country to handover the "presidency" to ndigbo if ohaneze is recommending GJ based on ethnicity (cousins. that is the way it is viewed whether they like it or not) and yet expect to produce the next president after him? you and i know that would be virtually impossible.

how can ohanaeze (which by the way now represents the whole igbo race because of its recommendation. that is the way it is viewed as) jettison zoning and expect GJ to zone it to the after his tenure? answer that question.

this has nothing to do with history, it has to do with common sense.

yet some people are trying to justify the reason for the endorsement, as a form of national development . . . . lol. that is why i derail the topic with asha 80. you cannot develop with someone from the same system that made it this way at the first place.

anyway, i knew i was going to be insulted. LETS WAIT AND SEE 2011 AND 2015.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2010
@ houvest

can you see it is viewed as an igbo endorsement not ohanaeze? why do you think ojukwu is against it?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by bisiaet: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2010
I know another issue will rise the North are coming again. From Zoning to Bill rejection, from that one to Concensor Candidate from that now to Ploting againast the North why not this people sharrrrraaarrrraaaaaaappppppp for God sake

[b]SHARRRRRRAAAPPPP & shhhharrrrrrraaaaappppp ok?
Go and tell your Atiku to go get himself prepare and stop looking for cheap popularity or passionate politics to win peoples heart JUST KEEP QUIET AND SIT YOUR A S S UP OK[/b]
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by houvest: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
@Jason.
No wahala if you do not want to heed my advice and call it insult instead. BTW Where did Ohaneze say that Jonathan will zone the presidency to them? That is why you need to read up on Ndigbo. You underestimate them far too much by the views you peddle around about them. You sound as if the world is coming to an end by 2015 and 2019. Ndigbo have survived many things you do not know and will survive those years too. Their tactical approach to Nigeria is only known to them. 8, 20, even 100 years is small in the life of a Nation. Their strategic plans for those years are what matters even if their are dissenters as their must be. If however you insist on crying more than the bereaved by continuing your postings instead of heeding my advice to acquire more knowledge and wisdom., so be it.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Theblessed(f): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2010
[b][size=18pt]It's all politics - political attacks to discredit the President and the Igbos but don't let that faze you.

The 'Will of God' will definitely manifest in this election. No one can fathom the wisdom of God. Even those 2 or 3 men that jumped ship from the Presidents side are nothing but spies and there are still some more left to cross over to the other side. 

With their big and negative stories about the President and the Igbos, they will still be defeated.  This is the work of God - he is trashing out all dirts that can limit the Presidents from attaining 'Victory' on that day. 

Again, do not let this faze you because, the will of God must be done hence, evil men shall no longer rule this country again - watch it!!!

Everyone can see that the election is here right now, and we have not lost anyone yet, we are yet to loose some people who consider themselves not only important but the wheel that drives this country, in whichever way seems fit for the country

This is because, they pose a stumbling block to Nigeria's progress and it will happen before the election can take place. sad sad sad
[/size][/b]
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Ericology(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
Onlytruth:

Believe me the problem I have with you and people who share your views is that you are not strategic thinkers.
Apart from a promise of Igbo president in 2015 (which I think is fake) you have nothing else to show for us to believe that supporting a northerner over Jonathan is a better move.
If you think a little bit, you would see that even if the north support us for 2015 presidency, they would likely insist on a candidate of their choice, like they did with Obasanjo in the turn of Yorubas.  I can assure you that  is not what Ndigbo needs. undecided undecided
We want far more than just a figure head president who would do northern bidding over Eastern or Igbo prerogatives.   We simply need a base, a real base with clout. After building that base, we can confidently walk up the the rest of Nigeria and present one of us as president to them. They would trust us then because they would have seen what we did with our own region.

May your days be long, you are a true son of Igboland, This sudden love and affection from the North makes me wanna throw up, Since the end of the civil war till 2007, this lovely (LOL) Northerners made a rule to suffocate any progress in Igboland, they made it possible no Igbo man gets any strategic post in Nigeria except information ministers and stuff. LOL, They made sure we always have to travel to Lagos b4 flying in and out of this country so as not to import arms(LOL) thereby pushing everybody to Lagos and Abuja to set up businesses, posts like IG,, Chief of defence, Internal affairs were hidden from Ndigbo,  When they finally decided to placate the south after Abiola's death, The Yorubas were chosen and Ekwueme was muzzled out, we waited for a VP post in 2003 in order to prepare for 2015, alas,, your Lovely Northerners kicked our asses and picked and Ijaw man making it easier for the Ijaws  to  be closer to the presidency in 2015, remember,, they choose a younger Candidate cuz he will still be in his 50s in 2015 and so none wld say hes old and should leave,   Now, the hands of fate has made Jonathan the president and all of a sudden We Igbos are now the darling of the North,, hahahahahahahahahahahahahah,, i laugh in German, Italian, english, Igbo and smattering yoruba, lol,, all the languages i speak, Although i never supported Jonathan b4 but with the Northern hypocrisy, am moving closer to voting for him ,  Let him just make the Igbos  fellow Nigerian by making sure anything they are supposed to get as Nigerians gets to them, International Airport, seaport, good roads,  govt presence,, dats all, What shall it profit the Igbos to get an Igbo president who serves the Interest of others? Nothing, i say nothing,      I am currently living in a Country where its leader is not IGBO,lol, but i get every basic amenity that i need including free health care, thats what we need and not an Igbo president, After OBJ's 8 yrs, all the old yoruba women  carrying heavy loads for Igbo traders in Alaba Int market are still doing it, they never get anything special as pple whose son ruled for 8yrs, enufffffffffffff
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Myself2(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=14pt]Either the OP or the news link is being mischievous,how dare you say GEJ plot against fukcall ,when in essence GEJ is the one that has been plotted against by those moronic,senile northern dunces(no pun intended) under the umbrella of consensus fukcall[/size]
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by vicenzo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
@Nchineye.Ur reply was derogatory,saying that i am not bright dosent sound decent,that is by the way. Socio-cultural or not is not the issue,the point is that ndi igbo needs a strong leadership,a central rallying point,this is what we have been lacking,and ohanaeze is providing it now,and mind u ohaneze is not forcing any one to vote GEJ,they are only saying what most igbo men in the streets of eastern Nigeria wants.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by stineb1: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2010
Look lets call a spade a spade and stop decieving ourselves about being one Nigeria.You can imagine how the whole political Scenario is tilting towards ethnicity.Let them just divide the 6 geopolitical Zones into Sovereign state and let all fen for themselves.Mshheewww sad
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by blueeagle(f): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2010
ndi igbo when are we ever going to learn? it is said somewhere that give an igbo man a little incentive he'd sell his birthright. pple don't be fooooled. it GEJ  or no one. We want somebody we can relate to. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by udezue(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
jason12345:

i respect your opinion about me and its cool.
now listen, there is no way ndigbo is serious about presidency (with all due respect). how can an ethnic group not be able to produce donald duke and yet expect ibibio or whatever to say they are igbo? its like the ijebus saying the egbas are yorubas but no egba man can represent them at the federal level. the leaders have to be truthful to themselves. there is something fundamentally wrong with what ohaneze is doing.
it like selling your birthright because of a "promise". how can you expect the country to handover the "presidency" to ndigbo if ohaneze is recommending GJ based on ethnicity (cousins. that is the way it is viewed whether they like it or not) and yet expect to produce the next president after him? you and i know that would be virtually impossible.
how can ohanaeze (which by the way now represents the whole igbo race because of its recommendation. that is the way it is viewed as) jettison zoning and expect GJ to zone it to the after his tenure? answer that question.
this has nothing to do with history, it has to do with common sense.
yet some people are trying to justify the reason for the endorsement, as a form of national development . . . . lol. that is why i derail the topic with asha 80. you cannot develop with someone from the same system that made it this way at the first place.
anyway, i knew i was going to be insulted. LETS WAIT AND SEE 2011 AND 2015.
4king slowpoke. Who told you Ibibio na Igbo? YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE TIME OFF nl, DO SOME RESEARCH B4 COMING BACK COZ U ARE CLEARLY IGNORANT. A fool who doesn't even know whether he is Itsekiri, Urhobo or Yoruba is the one mouthing off at others about who they are and who they should present. Donald Duke is good but doesn't have the momentum like GEJ. I went to listen to him speak in Houston TX and I like him alot but truth be told he can't beat GEJ. Donald Duke (Efik-Ibibio), Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (Ijaw-Igbo) and Pat Utomi (Igbo) are good choices. Matter fact Duke and Utomi might even be better than Jonathan and I actually believe they are but NO EASTERN PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO SPLIT THEIR VOTES into shreds this time. We have learned to zero in on one person and Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck is the 1 and only.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by BiggySmalz(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2010
who's got the solutions to all of Nigeria problems? Strategies pls!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olokola LNG And The Niger Delta Question / Ganduje Inspects Kano Independent Power Project / Ambassadorial nominees: Don't compare Buhari with ex-presidents, APC tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.