Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire (41902 Views)

Why Duncan Mighty Prostrated For Davido – Manager Reveals / 'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Vacation In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Mays24(f): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
angry
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by meum: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ile Oba t'ojo.....
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by pashiano: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I really pity the owner of the house. Everyone knows what a job it is to build a house today in Nigeria only for a careless preek to allow it get engulfed by flames.
He should be made to pay for this destruction.

Landlords and agents should learn from this when choosing tenants.

Personally, I'd never lease out my apartment to any of the following people;
Club freaks who could get high while smoking shisha or weed and allow the house burn down.

Very serious broke students who would rather read all through the night with candles or lanterns rather than install solar panels or use generators.

Or very staunch Cele members and Catholics that pray with candles and incense who stand the high risk of falling asleep during early morning prayers and allowing the fire to raze.

you're nut , you know that right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by meum: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by bobobri(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
okeynelson:
which 1 is road manager again!!!
please help me ask them oooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Godpikin4real(f): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oh Lord of fire, make me ur fire in d mountain of fire.
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Uwavee(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nigeria is finished, ordinary hose is leaking.what is even working properly in Nigeria
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by umarsule885(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
lonelydora:
On his 27th birthday? Haa, looks like there is an exchange of wealth
This Your mentality sucks

1 Like

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Federal Republic of Fire.

Witches and wizards,, Thanks for your successful job done,,, my country is now going to celebrate Christmas with...............

Am coming.
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by webngnews: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by tete7000(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I really pity the owner of the house. Everyone knows what a job it is to build a house today in Nigeria only for a careless preek to allow it get engulfed by flames.

Club freaks who could get high while smoking shisha or weed and allow the house burn down.

Very serious broke students who would rather read all through the night with candles or lanterns rather than install solar panels or use generators.

Or very staunch Cele members and Catholics that pray with candles and incense who stand the high risk of falling asleep during early morning prayers and allowing the fire to raze.

You ignorance reeks to heaven. Did you write that catholics pray with incense and candles?
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Castigator005: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
You need to own a house in Lagos first,before acting like a landlord...WWYS![quoteor=chidekings post=84277590]
This is funny but not far from the truth[/quote]
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by samteebiz3: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fire Service hose leaking profusely....ayam jes shaking my head for our beauriful Naija...it well o!
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Godhatesodomy: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wow
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by omohlexy: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
See what happens when you don't remember to use an ash tray when smoking weed?
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Ile Oba t'ojo.....

Ewa lo bu sii grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by SpyAC(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Holy many Mary mother of god
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Adeyemo466(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
See human being

And you allow your chicken brain push u to type this ??
Do you the person in question personally ??
youngbang:
cheesy

despite all the money he has made off Davido in the name of managing him, he can’t just build a 3 bedroom flat. He is busy renting apartment. There type park cars worth millions in a rented apartment smh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Westernlove: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
newsman101:
There is pandemonium at Primewater Gardens 2, Lekki as fire razes a high-rise build reportedly connected to Davido.

Davido's road manager, Obama is definitely  in a tight fix as he watches his apartment gutted by fire.

In a video that surfaced online, we can see the high-rise building on fire at Primewater Gardens 2, Lekki, Lagos and report has it that the affected apartment belongs to Davido's road manager, Obama.

The cause of the fire is unknown at the time of filing this report, but the men of the Lagos State Fire Department were on site trying to put off the fire.

However, they may be a delay in putting off the fire as the fire service hose seems to be leaking profusely.

https://lailasnews.com/davidos-road-manager-obama-loses-apartment-to-fire-video/

Welcome to the best nation In the Universe

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Davido go burst you chizz! That niaggar no dey dull!!!
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2019
umarsule885:
This Your mentality sucks
his brain is freaking dead bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Enemyofpeace: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2019
What do you expect when most Nigerians will not stop calling fire when praying and foking. E.g. holy ghost fire, fire my toto well well
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Enemyofpeace: 12:10am On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[s]I really pity the owner of the house. Everyone knows what a job it is to build a house today in Nigeria only for a careless preek to allow it get engulfed by flames.

[/s]
absolute rubbish
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by mechanics(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Nayturalistic:
Fire service hose seems to be leaking.. smh
hahahah, they must surely have one problem or the other.
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Arckeen: 1:05am On Nov 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Legitportal: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by MrBen619(m): 5:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Davido should showcase his wealth
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Hoodbilonia: 5:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Odeh.
He left ac on
Nt like he used stab
He plug am direct without stab
Why the ac no go burn when naija current na up and down.
Guy upon all,davido no fit build u small 2 or 3 bedroom
Old ugly fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Sends Chrismas Message To Fans [PIC / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 16-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram (Photos) / #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.