Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

How Do You Feel After Winning Or Losing A Match? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / How Do You Feel After Winning Or Losing A Match? (2719 Views)

Ronaldo Scores 5 Goals In A Match For The 1st Time Ever! / UK Football Pools Corner!!!! Winning Big With Pools / I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel After Winning Or Losing A Match? by Moriki(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2007
After Yesterday's champions league final between Ac Milan and Liverpool, the expression from the supporters of both teams was something parallel. As a football fan, how do you feel when you loose or win a match especially a final?
Re: How Do You Feel After Winning Or Losing A Match? by viee(f): 12:57pm On May 24, 2007
right now, i feel terrible. horrible, sad , dejected, murderously angry,
Re: How Do You Feel After Winning Or Losing A Match? by RuuDie(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2007
4 me, it depends on how u lose --- if u lose it d way Man Utd lost 2 Milan in d semi-final --- like toothless bulldogs, i'd most likely be in a fit of murderous rage; won't eat, won't talk 2 nobody 4 a couple of hours!

But if u lose like PSV lost 2 Milan 2yrs ago --- with a fight; then i could take much lightly with a good deal of encouragement & pride!
Re: How Do You Feel After Winning Or Losing A Match? by mukina2: 8:44pm On May 24, 2007
when you win .

you are the happiest person .you feel so very good .sometimes we want to jump and touch the sky .

but when you lose .especially after ur team played well . Mehn that hurts cry
you feel like hitting someone angry grin

feel like replayin the match all over again cry

you feel really bad and you cry ur heart out cry

its painful o

(1) (Reply)

Amokachi Upstages Okocha, Kanu In Best 50 Premiership List / Ac Milan Fan Thread - We Dey Here / Roy Hodgson Set To Be England Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.