Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS (2094 Views)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by chigoziri2403(m): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Forget all those shapes,curves,lifted breasts, what gives most ladies nice figure is the clothes they are wearing
I was on an assignment to uyo and needed a company for the night,I saw this extremely beautiful and well shaped lady who agreed to a deal, on getting to my room this lady has ugly stretch marks all over, green veins, holes on her ass, as soon as she removed her clothes she increased twice in size
The highlights was the odour oozing from her core,I threw up right there,paid her off and had to help myself via xvideo

3 Likes

Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by SweetPreeq(m): 12:14am On Nov 23, 2019
Holes on her ass ke...

Wawu..

2 Likes

Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by chigoziri2403(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2019
SweetPreeq:
Holes on her ass ke...

Wawu..
something like hills and valleys
Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by sanzoraphael: 12:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Nothing Musa no go hear for gate shocked

2 Likes

Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by SweetPreeq(m): 12:28am On Nov 23, 2019
chigoziri2403:
something like hills and valleys

Wawu
Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by chigoziri2403(m): 12:29am On Nov 23, 2019
And I wanted to give her head cos her skin was so spotless
If I had done that! I won't eat for the next 5 days
Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by Bruno1003(m): 1:33am On Nov 23, 2019
H
Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by Bruno1003(m): 1:35am On Nov 23, 2019
chigoziri2403:
And I wanted to give her head s her skin was so spotless
If I had done that! I won't eat for the next 5 days

Head to a stranger

2 Likes

Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by YungMillionaire: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by chigoziri2403(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2019
Bruno1003:

Head to a stranger
alcohol bro. Alcohol undecided
Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by braimeddy: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2019
Is it because of just 1 random girl you picked by the road side that you now made this judgement?
Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by RPirez: 7:58am On Nov 23, 2019
But, why all these threads and articles about ladies, women, girls etc...? That's how you gain experience, son. The same way you'll meet a chic that would beat your wildest imagination.

So many male kids on here for real. I think it's ladies that gossip and discuss more abt guys but, on here... reverse is the case. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by shugabasbn: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Forget all those shapes,curves,lifted breasts, what gives most ladies nice figure is the clothes they are wearing
I was on an assignment to uyo and needed a company for the night,I saw this extremely beautiful and well shaped lady who agreed to a deal, on getting to my room this lady has ugly stretch marks all over, green veins, holes on her ass, as soon as she removed her clothes she increased twice in size
The highlights was the odour oozing from her core,I threw up right there,paid her off and had to help myself via xvideo

Your life is decelerating
Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by chigoziri2403(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2019
shugabasbn:

Your life is decelerating
there is always a brake pad
Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by MrCork: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2019
chigoziri2403:

angry
Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
We all know this nah...the makeup, fake eyes, fake padded bra, fake hip size etc is all packaging. Nowadays once a man sees so much artificial things on one lady he's not thinking beauty again, hes thinking fake
Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS by luvyaself95(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
The guy say as soon as she remove her clothes she increase twice in size... that paragraph funny die

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Quarantine Diaries: / Indian Women Pay The Bride Price Not Men.. / Things That Makes Everyman Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.