Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,827 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (40432 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by gtown: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
HumorSexNmiLFs:

Frustrated, bitter 3" dick ugly duckling; and no I prefer your mom. I don't practice incest like you.

Dullard

all these for me because l offered you free counsel? Ok go suck it inside toilet, man
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by HumorSexNmiLFs: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Imbe....

gtown:

all these for me because l offered you free counsel? Ok go suck it inside toilet, man
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by SmasherIember: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
What if she planned with d guy so dt you can see the chart and hasten up the wedding..... Just thinking

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Legendguru: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Yellowgarri: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2019
Sleevia:
this one na small. People spend 5-10 million sef, especially during the GEJ era
where people like me hardly have 1k in account
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by nairaland0753: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Tell her to return your 1.5 million immediately or use every means possible to collect it...

I wonder why they love a situation whereby they can eat their cake and still have it undecided SMD

make alot of sense.
But na wa ooo, is there still something called *KARMA* cos erhn d rate at which some people treat others is a thing of concern. I hope hell will be enough to accommodate. We pray to be saved before living this world in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Chpstcks(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am really in disbelief and in shock hence am writing this here for all to advice me on what to do.

I am a man of 35yrs old and have been dating a lady for three years now and told her this December 2019, my people will come for the traditional marriage having gone for introduction earlier.

After two months of introduction, she became worried and started feeling unease. I told her ok to make things easier and for you to believe I will marry you, I transfered 1.5m into her account for the traditional and white wedding, promising to add more wen we finally draw up the full list.

Then the unexpected happen, we plan going to Aba to get the traditional marriage items last Saturday, which we later purchased but to my utmost disbelief she had accepted another guy by Thursday in case am not serious!

Am shock because during the week of us going to Aba, I had sent 100k into her account by Wednesday to hold for the journey only for her to accept or tell another guy to come. Then by Sunday after the items have been bought, she sent the new guy a txt that she doesn't want again.

My question is, should I continue with her since she could act like this? Should I go ahead with the marriage or call it Off? Pls I need advice.

Please Front page

In gambling, this is called hedging.
Sad thing is you cant win both.
You need to decide if you wanna be with that kind of a woman.
Weigh the pros and cons
Be objective and not sentimental
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Rejoice5000(f): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am really in disbelief and in shock hence am writing this here for all to advice me on what to do.

I am a man of 35yrs old and have been dating a lady for three years now and told her this December 2019, my people will come for the traditional marriage having gone for introduction earlier.

After two months of introduction, she became worried and started feeling unease. I told her ok to make things easier and for you to believe I will marry you, I transfered 1.5m into her account for the traditional and white wedding, promising to add more wen we finally draw up the full list.

Then the unexpected happen, we plan going to Aba to get the traditional marriage items last Saturday, which we later purchased but to my utmost disbelief she had accepted another guy by Thursday in case am not serious!

Am shock because during the week of us going to Aba, I had sent 100k into her account by Wednesday to hold for the journey only for her to accept or tell another guy to come. Then by Sunday after the items have been bought, she sent the new guy a txt that she doesn't want again.

My question is, should I continue with her since she could act like this? Should I go ahead with the marriage or call it Off? Pls I need advice.

Please Front page
She must be above 30yrs forgive her she dey try her Luck.but after sending 1.5m to her acct hmmmmmm some ladies self.her eyes dey outside ooh.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by gtown: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
HumorSexNmiLFs:
Imbe....

oton...
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Solidkay(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page

Usually I don't quote posts, but OP, I need you to read this.
If you dare get married to her, you'll live to regret it.
If you can retrieve the money, do it, if you can't, let it go.
Trust me If you marry her you'll spend more than that to treat HBP.
Marriage does not change a person,
I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Encoreunltd(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
tee59:
Is this real or fiction? Your woman is bad oh. Why are you just giving out money to her like that? Are you not suppose to plan together.? You're using money to assure her of your commitment, whereas she was using you as maga. She will only marry you for money and not love, and in marriage, she will use your money to cater for her boyfriends. Better be wise.Only money can't give happiness in marriage.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you....
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Felixtami(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
If you marry her you are a coward, she is taking you as her maga, why will you base your love/marriage foundation on money

Girls of nowadays sha......��
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Yeecar(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
She don tell the guy say she no want again

Go ahead and marry her bro

Even if you drop her today next lady you're going to meet might be worst than her
They're no perfect person

Beside she didn't sleep with him she only accepted to marry him it might just be a normal chat

For allowing you to see the chat self maybe she just want to let you know say she's hot cake other people are seriously in need of her so that you will fasten up
Me no see it as big deal sha

Bro this kind lady go deh loyal to you las las I mean it
Like seriously are you mad?
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by ChiefSweetus: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Simplep:
Mumu
tears grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by ChiefSweetus: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
pcguru1:
Quoting the Great lyrics of Meatloaf for the oldies

"I would do anything for love, but I won't do that
No, I won't do that"
CRIED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by JamesBond008(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Just my opinion I'm not forcing it on anyone

That's correct. But next time, make it brief biko, stop wasting people's time na lol
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by tex25: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by JaneRose: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
You should get rid of that kind of relations!
I think that is bad idea to continue
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by seojiang: 4:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by mentored: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page

Hi Op

I believe by now you are 36

What did you finally do.

I wan check something
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
They got married at the end n i was a witness vis they invited me
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Fawklicant: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
She don tell the guy say she no want again

Go ahead and marry her bro

Even if you drop her today next lady you're going to meet might be worst than her
They're no perfect person

Beside she didn't sleep with him she only accepted to marry him it might just be a normal chat

For allowing you to see the chat self maybe she just want to let you know say she's hot cake other people are seriously in need of her so that you will fasten up
Me no see it as big deal sha

Bro this kind lady go deh loyal to you las las I mean it

@op, do not pay any heed to this advice from this poster. It's mere fallacy. I doubt if he is married.

You are seeing signs of a lady who is unstable. Advice yourself.
1. You've dated for three years.
2. You've done introduction.
3. You are preparing for traditional wedding and church wedding
4. You gave her 1.5m for preparations.
5. You still sent her 100k for other logistics
Etc.
Despite all the above she has been seeing someone else ALL THE WHILE and even ACCEPTED his marriage proposal just last week.
She just wants to get married and doesn't care about both of you guys.

Take steps to avoid coming back here later to post a thread about a misbehaving wife.
A lot of the problems men face in marriage is caused by them. They trivialize things that matter and exaggerate things that don't matter.
The devil is in the details. Be guided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.