Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,752 members, 7,975,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:12 PM

In The Next Two Years, Nollywood Will Be Compare To Hollywood – Scott Roberts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In The Next Two Years, Nollywood Will Be Compare To Hollywood – Scott Roberts (684 Views)

Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Next Two Years, Nollywood Will Be Compare To Hollywood – Scott Roberts by dayo229: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Actor, Scott Roberts, has revealed that he sometimes gets weird messages from fans. In an interview with Saturday Beats, he said a fan once said she would love to kiss him.

“I manage my female fans. Sometimes I act like I don’t see some of these messages they send to me, and if it's not so annoying, I simply say ‘hello’.

“A fan once sent me a message, saying, ‘I would love to kiss you'. Some of them say they would love to spend time with me. It makes me laugh.”

Asked why he plays more of lover boy roles, Roberts said: “I don’t want to believe I have been typecast as a lover boy because there are a lot of movies I have appeared in that have nothing to with playing lover boy roles. We are all lover boys and lover girls.”

Speaking further, he denied taking a break from acting.

“I didn’t take a break from acting; I have been doing a lot of other things. I have a movie that just came out titled, ‘The Good'. Sola Sobowale, Alex Usifo and others starred in the movie.

Commenting on the growth of Nollywood, the actor said, “The movie industry is actually better now. Between now and the next two years, we can actually be compared to Hollywood."

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/11/in-next-two-years-nollywood-will-be.html

Re: In The Next Two Years, Nollywood Will Be Compare To Hollywood – Scott Roberts by Aonkuuse(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
In their dreams, when nollywood movies now are far worst than the drama we acted in sec. Everybody is a producer and a director now just to collect free pussy and make money from their ever confused story lines.
Re: In The Next Two Years, Nollywood Will Be Compare To Hollywood – Scott Roberts by dayo229: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: In The Next Two Years, Nollywood Will Be Compare To Hollywood – Scott Roberts by Nickijoy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yes o grin
Re: In The Next Two Years, Nollywood Will Be Compare To Hollywood – Scott Roberts by mrwonlasewonie: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin
Re: In The Next Two Years, Nollywood Will Be Compare To Hollywood – Scott Roberts by Phenomenal16(f): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
U don min it.... Lol...dream large
Re: In The Next Two Years, Nollywood Will Be Compare To Hollywood – Scott Roberts by Annstar(f): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
lemme laugh pleaseeee ��

(1) (Reply)

Men Should Be Allowed To Marry Two Wives To Reduce Adultery – Gospel Music / See How Hushpuppi Spent Millions On Drinks / Davido Denies Taking His First Babymama On A Vacation To Ghana With Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.