Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,964 members, 7,890,178 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Bf Said Am Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Said Am Boring (3253 Views)

She Said Am Not Romantic / She Said Am Small / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bf Said Am Boring by Hannah346: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hi Nl,
I 've been in this relationship for 3 years now...
We were happy and loved each other..... Then three years into the relationship, my bf started behaving strange and funny...

He doesn't call or text like before and when I talked to him about it , he always pick fights with me...I decided to keep mute...

Then one day I was at his place and decided to go through his phone( something I hardly do unless I needed to send pics or videos on my phone)...I found out he has been cheating with a girl he met on IG and they have been seeing each other and having sex....they even send nudes to each other on WhatsApp...

I was really hurt and I woke him up...he begged and said he was sorry that it was a mistake but I didn't listen and left...later that week he called me and said it was over between us ..I was really shocked cuz I didn't understand what was happening..... I went to his place that day to confront him and there he said I was boring and am not what he wants ...I was confused cuz none of my ex or anyone else ever told me I was boring.... I begged him and told him I could change but he said it was over...

After a few days I started seeing pictures of him and that girl he cheated with on WhatsApp... I couldn't help but stalk him on fb and IG and it turned out they were really having fun and ....

I deleted his number and blocked him on all social media and decided to move on....I decided to stay off relationship since then around June

Then around October... He called and said we should meet up that he wants to talk to me....I met with him and he apologized for what he did..I asked him about what he said to me then and he said he didn't mean the 'I was boring' .I told him it was past and its forgotten but deep down I was still hurting and I felt like smashing his head right there but I was cool......
Since then we have been talking and chatting but I found out the girl left him for another guy....

He said he still loves me and he is asking me out again and I don't know if I should give him another chance cuz I still love him...I told him we should just be friends for now ...on the other hand am still hurting about what he did.....
We have Been hanging out alot and am loving him more everyday
Am very emotional and I think I might give him another chance if I continue seeing or chatting him...
Should I just forget him and move on or give him another chance
Pls advice.... Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
His boyish ass doesnt deserve better. You do!
He's nothing but a fvckboy toying with your emotions.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Mood11: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sorry about your situation.

But I am afraid he is not matured or ready for anything serious. He's also not matured enough to sleep on his bed alone which is why he wants you back.

If you allow outings and the small money he spends on ice cream blind you, then be ready to get fuc....ked and dumped again when someone else shows up.

For now, you are emotionally wrecked so what you need is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit to heal emotionally and get your life back on track.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Olalan(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just to let you know that once a cheat is always a cheat........he most likely would do same if another opportunity arises.

5 Likes

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
cheap irrelevant excuses to make himself believe that he didnt do anything wrong.
if you were indeed boring, and that was the real issue, then a REAL man would have told you about it (in order to give you a chance to fix the problem), and if nothing changed then he would have finished with you before going to find happiness elsewhere.

sadly, a cheater would always try to make it seem like they didnt do anything wrong... and that it was all "your" fault. ARRANT NONSENSE!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Avast(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hannah346:
Hi Nl,
We were happy and loved each other..... Then three years into the relationship, my bf started behaving strange and funny...

He doesn't call or text like before and when I talked to him about it , he always pick fights with me...I decided to keep mute...

Then one day I was at his place and decided to go through his phone( something I hardly do unless I needed to send pics or videos on my phone)...I found out he has been cheating with a girl he met on IG and they have been seeing each other and having sex....they even send nudes to each other on WhatsApp...

I was really hurt and I woke him up...he begged and said he was sorry that it was a mistake but I didn't listen and left...later that week he called me and said it was over between us ..I was really shocked cuz I didn't understand what was happening..... I went to his place that day to confront him and there he said I was boring and am not what he wants ...I was confused cuz none of my ex or anyone else ever told me I was boring.... I begged him and told him I could change but he said it was over...

After a few days I started seeing pictures of him and that girl he cheated with on WhatsApp... I couldn't help but stalk him on fb and IG and it turned out they were really having fun and ....

I deleted his number and blocked him on all social media and decided to move on....I decided to stay off relationship since then around June

Then around October... He called and said we should meet up that he wants to talk to me....I met with him and he apologized for what he did..I asked him about what he said to me then and he said he didn't mean the 'I was boring' .I told him it was past and its forgotten but deep down I was still hurting and I felt like smashing his head right there but I was cool......
Since then we have been talking and chatting but I found out the girl left him for another guy....

He said he still loves me and he is asking me out again and I don't know if I should give him another chance cuz I still love him...I told him we should just be friends for now ...on the other hand am still hurting about what he did.....
Am very emotional and I think I might give him another chance if I continue seeing or chatting him...
Pls advice.... Thanks

You can always give him chance to lamba you 100 times.
Dear sis,
Try to think, a guy that really loves you would never disrespect you.

3 Likes

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by subtlemee(f): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Anytime he meets another girl that excites him he will dump you again and know he wouldn't have come back to you if the other girl didn't leave him for another man which could be he's lying .....girl use your brain

7 Likes

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Euphoria19: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
I don't understand how someone would want to go back to the person that did you wrong, the break up was supposed to make you stronger, why are you weak, he cheated on you and you still went to beg him when he broke up with you, he embarrassed you by posting pictures of him and his new love, and probably to spite you which it did, now she has left him he has come back and you're loving the fool again, its like you like heart break, continue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
*YAWNS* boring indeed. *YAWNS* AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by bethyz(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
My dear what you are feeling isnt love oooo.

Why would you start loving him more say wetin happen na

What is this story about being emotional. You better open your eyes and get your head straight. Do you go back to your vomit? He is a play boy and you are his toy. He can talk to you as he likes break up with you and come back after the fun is over. Dont let him start say this stupid girl in your absence.

Abeg forget love and move. NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME ON SUCH RELATIONSHIP. HE IS NOT A HUSBAND MATERIAL. WALK AWAY NOW CUT ALL TIES WITH HIM.

STOP THE CHATTING TOO ABEG TELL HIM YOU ARE BUSY LET HIM BEG TILL THY KINGDOM COME. HIS HEART IS WICKED

3 Likes

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Dollarheist: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Go back to him na shebi hrt break dey totori you.... U go come back to NL with matured minds only soon
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by theTransporter: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hannah346:
Hi Nl,

Pls advice.... Thanks

miss, am sorry to sound like this but you are just like a tall tree without tap root that is being blown about by the wind, forget emotions for and use ur celebral cortex for once.....he cheated on you, upon that called you "boring" and now he is toying with your feelings and emotions and the mumu u is here catching feeling..you forgot to ask him when u stopped being boring...mtchewwwwww.. it will end in tears miss... simply move on and 1 day you will find a guy that deserves you

4 Likes

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Cuccitini(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
1. He is a fvck boy 2. He is immature jst as u are 3. Since u love heartbreak go back to him 4. dnt quote if not to appreciate my write up

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by udoakwa(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
one thing i don't do is to advice people that are in love, sisterly trust me there is no advice we give u here that will make any meaning to u or change ur mind...what i can tell u is use your head, u will be dump again once he sees another new slay nonsense Queen
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Bola146(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Euphoria19:
I don't understand how someone would want to go back to the person that did you wrong, the break up was supposed to make you stronger, why are you weak, he cheated on you and you still went to beg him when he broke up with you, he embarrassed you by posting pictures of him and his new love, and probably to spite you which it did, now she has left him he has come back and you're loving the fool again, its like you like heart break, continue

Some mumu ladies need a hot slap to reset their brains

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
You may not like what I'll say but I'll say it anyways. You are not gonna beat me, would you? grin

Now, what do you yourself want in a relationship? Do you just want to be in a relationship and have fun, have sex without being serious about it or have a tangible point where you want the relationship to lead to or you are looking to be in a serious relationship with someone which will lead to marriage?

If it's the former, then bye bye! But if it's the latter, then onto the next question.

Is the guy on the same page with You? Meaning is he also serious about establishing a relationship with you that would lead to marriage or he just wants to use you to pass time?

If it's the latter, then dump his unserious ass. And if you agree to him, don't come here crying that so and so dumped you or went along with another girl just like has done before.

But if it's the former, then we can now begin to consider whether you should take him back or not.

This is just my opinion please.

2 Likes

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by HumorSexNmiLFs: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yawn grin
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by smat101(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
I'm a guy... and I want u to listen to me... don't Open your legs for him again.... meanwhile chop this money as much as u can...

2 Likes

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by ashawopikin(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hannah346:
Hi Nl,

Pls advice.... Thanks

you are too emotional,thats why u are boring
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
just come and date me am available, see my sister if u give him another chance, walahi ur heart go break like egg wey dem nack for ground, he want to use you as alternative till he get another babe coz d babe left him, use ur sense not ur body �
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by TemmyT002(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
You better get wisdom
As a guy, I am telling you he is just using you. Once he finds another babe more interesting than you are, he will cheat on you again.
Release him and move on or else one day, one of you will break the other's head.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Homguy(m): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2019
Hannah346:
Hi Nl,

Pls advice.... Thanks

you have no self worth if you go back to him. - from a married guy.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 24, 2019
I guess I'm gonna have a big white board in my apartment when I have my own kids.. undecided

A board where I'll write and teach about naivety and dumbness and they must all jot.. God forbid they fail to see things that are clear as sunlight..

Look, you haven't gotten to the dumb stage yet and that is solely because you haven't fully let him back into your life but you're fast getting there..
The reason why you'd wanna hurt yourself again giving a second chance to that tramp of a guy completely eludes me.. Are you blind or what?angry

You wrote from your heart though and your write-up suggests you're a person with a really big heart.. Please be warned that people with big hearts most times end up having it punctured.. Be wise and forget about that dude tongue.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by OLAJADON: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2019
Hannah346:
Hi Nl,

Pls advice.... Thanks

lolz, I will suggest a fellow woman like u advice u better because u don't sound serious.
You typed it yourself that the girl he left u for followed another man that why he came back for u and u are still saying u love him more. well it is left to u since u don't want to have sense now maybe after he shift ur womb or have countless abortion for him then u would.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 24, 2019
Hannah346:
Hi Nl,

Pls advice.... Thanks

Ask yourself; can you go through this again, maybe with a different reason this time?

You need to let out your feelings... Lose it on him and tell him how he made you feel, and that you feel like you want to smash his head in. Get it out, out your mind, and out your heart... confronting him (constructively) might help you heal from the rejection you felt.

After that... See how you feel about the situation. We women have 'the' conversations with ourselves instead of the right people and that drives us crazy. Don't over think this. Put everything on the table and make the right decision for the good of everyone involved.
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by NiCurious: 2:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Your initial decision to stay off social media where you wouldn't see him, was a good one. Your decision to step back from relationships to cool down for a while, was a good one. Your decision to refrain from smashing his head was a good one, but trust your gut instinct on that impulse--he cheated, you are his second best, and he is only coming back to you because he was dumped. This is not a reflection on YOU, but you know what? If you are his second best, he can be your twenty-second best, after yourself and your twenty best friends. You deserve better. Lose his number.

2 Likes

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by adedayoa2(f): 4:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Dump him before he dumps you again. Please, na beg i dey beg you.
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:12am On Nov 24, 2019
theTransporter:

miss, am sorry to sound like this but you are just like a tall tree without tap root that is being blown about by the wind, forget emotions for and use ur celebral cortex for once.....he cheated on you, upon that called you "boring" and now he is toying with your feelings and emotions and the mumu u is here catching feeling..you forgot to ask him when u stopped being boring...mtchewwwwww.. it will end in tears miss... simply move on and 1 day you will find a guy that deserves you

Go back to him at ur own peril. It's like u prefer to tell a hrtbrk story.
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by bogdaddy(m): 5:50am On Nov 24, 2019
What exactly do you want Hannah? A revenge or advice
Hannah346:
Hi Nl,

Pls advice.... Thanks

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by bogdaddy(m): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2019
People like you cheat on your bf and claim to be saint on here. YEYE Dey smell
RedCreme21:
His boyish ass doesnt deserve better. You do!
He's nothing but a fvckboy toying with your emotions.
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Masterclass32: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2019
He abandoned you for a fun-girl. And only came back to you when the girl dumped him. What guarantee is there that he won't see another fun-girl tomorrow and zoom off again. Read between the lines.

Meanwhile, do not try to change your Personlity to please him or anybody. If he goes, it means he wasn't right for you. Someone that appreciates you the way you are will come.

Don't allow feeling to cloud reason.
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 24, 2019
Hannah346:
Hi Nl,

Pls advice.... Thanks

Seems you are alredy into him even more than before and you just wanna post sth on nairaland. However, we can still tell you how we feel about this una drama. It's hard to believe that a 3 year relationship ended just like that. I suppose the nature of the relationship wasn't really defined from the onset. U were in for sth serious and then marriage but he had you for companionship and sex. He wasn't really into you as you thought. Oga needs someone to warm his bed and you are gradually following the mumu boy. He has sold his conscience to the devil.. Lol. He will hurt you again as soon as he is able to meet another girl who is better than you. For your information, there is likely no future between you too. So stop deceiving yourself.
Steer clear of him cos u deserve better. Work on your self confidence and you will get a good guy. I think you have withdrawn into your shell becos of what he did to you. I hope the dick wasn't that good to make you want to go back to him. There are thousands of better ones out there..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS / A lady / Help Celebrate These Nairalanders As They Display Their Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.