Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,294 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Sweden Based African Footballer Says JUJU Was Used Against Him Because Of His Ac - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sweden Based African Footballer Says JUJU Was Used Against Him Because Of His Ac (243 Views)

Auctentic Disclaimer Document,used against Loan Sharks / Tribes With The Strongest Juju In Nigeria -history / Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Based African Footballer Says JUJU Was Used Against Him Because Of His Ac by Nksleek: 2:34am On Nov 24, 2019
Sierra Leone striker Mohamed Buya Turay told BBC the injury that forced him to sit out of the AFCON qualifier against Benin last Sunday was caused by "JUJU". Buya recently won the Swedish league and also the golden boot.

“I had no toe injury when I played against Lesotho because no one stepped on me or kicked me.".

" But I started feeling pain on my toe when I returned to the hotel where the team were camped the following day. The pain worsened when we arrived at the training ground, it extended to the whole foot and leg, and I then decided to call some of my family members who took me to a woman native doctor.".

“The native doctor told me the cause of the toe injury was because I stepped on a spiritual object in Leone Stars camp, put there for me by a person who wanted me to get elephantiasis thereby destroying my career. She further told me that if I had gone to the hospital for treatment or had used conventional medicine to try and heal the toe that would have ended my career.”

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/11/24/sweden-based-african-footballer-says-juju-was-used-against-him-because-of-his-achievements/

Re: Sweden Based African Footballer Says JUJU Was Used Against Him Because Of His Ac by Chicagoesontop: 2:51am On Nov 24, 2019
African players can be desperate when it comes to getting JERSEY from their fellow team mates,
Re: Sweden Based African Footballer Says JUJU Was Used Against Him Because Of His Ac by b3llo(m): 4:22am On Nov 24, 2019
Nawa o... Man's inhumanity against man.
Re: Sweden Based African Footballer Says JUJU Was Used Against Him Because Of His Ac by madridguy(m): 4:38am On Nov 24, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: Sweden Based African Footballer Says JUJU Was Used Against Him Because Of His Ac by meezynetwork(m): 4:52am On Nov 24, 2019
Superstition
Re: Sweden Based African Footballer Says JUJU Was Used Against Him Because Of His Ac by SOFTENGR: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Stop being deceived. Go to hospital and treat yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Music / Browse Internet To Find The Best Interstate Removalists Out There! / Nigeria Latest News From Shakapost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.