Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,842 members, 7,976,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:41 PM

Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" (4583 Views)

Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide / Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid / Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by AmeboBook: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Davido had hyped his new album across the globe. When it was finally up for grabs, some were left feeling shortchanged because the album wasn't up to expectation. In fact, a certain Twitter user, @realiyanu , was left disappointed after waiting for seven years and "all what davido could come up with is an album full of trash songs".

Read the tweet below and share your thoughts if you have also listened to Davido’s new album.

"Am a davido fan but if we are being honest after seven good years all what davido could come up with is an album full of trash songs wtf i love davido but that album is no no even rema's ep better pass it,i tried to find a song that can beat rema's dumebi i can't find it ".

https://www.amebobook.com/im-davidos-fan-but-he-disappointed-me-with-his-album-full-of-trash-songs-60065.html
Source: Amebo Book

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by Jaysolu(m): 5:40am On Nov 24, 2019
Others love it
Simply just shut TF up and listen to someone else's album
You're just one of millions of fans

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by Tookool(m): 5:53am On Nov 24, 2019
Good job from Davido .....even though I expected more

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by eTECTIV: 6:11am On Nov 24, 2019
Rema indeed? Please can anyone reasonably tell me what Rema sings about? With lines like "Amaka body sweet pass hot eba " and others dat are totally unrelated ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by Birdeyeview: 6:13am On Nov 24, 2019
one thing with davido's songs is that its need time and more airplay to fully enjoy and appreciate those wack songs in the album.
within the next few days wailer will begin to enjoy everybit of it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by Alono78: 6:13am On Nov 24, 2019
That cannot be possible, the album is so dope
Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by Birdeyeview: 6:18am On Nov 24, 2019
eTECTIV:
Rema indeed? Please can anyone reasonably tell me what Rema sings about? With lines like "Amaka body sweet pass hot eba " and others dat are totally unrelated ??

Leave them abeg. that guy has a very poor lyrical composition in most of his songs. the sound of the beat and rythim is what people call good music...
dullards everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by bluebay(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Hey, you not davidos fan... We the fan love the songs so, shut up

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by Progress62(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2019
Unmasked yourself
We know you
Wizkid
You are hiding in a fan's body

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by BrutalJab: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2019
You waited for 7 years and didn't listen to songs like Fall, If, Assurance, Risky and other hits.

The idiot must be a Lizard FC fan. Very stupid set of people. grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by OKorowanta: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2019
eTECTIV:

Rema just gave you something to talk about.
Dats exactly what hooks are about in music.
2face said yansh dey important as lyrics and I don't see it as a problem.
Superlatives are allowed in music.
why una dey hate the boy for nothing?
The boy sabi abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 24, 2019
grin
Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by skyhighweb(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2019
wa e do
Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by iamdino1: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2019
Even me wey no like him, i had to download it and i love it, go kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by jagaban002(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Even the whole present Marvin crew never get any hit like fall,if , assurance and all are in your wack album please go try and sit down for one corner jare , album wey don Dey break record already . Comparing Rema dumebi amd u fucking call urself a Davido fan my brother you nothing but lai Muhammad brother .

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2019
the fan should go and sing his or her own, OBO has been cashing out with trash since 2012, that same album you calling trash hit 87m review and buys on American digital streams in the first five hour of it release

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by johnkey: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
one thing with davido's songs is that its need time and more airplay to fully enjoy and appreciate those wack songs in the album.
so true Thought I was the only one that noticed. same as Runtown's sounds.
Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by franklingud(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2019
If Davido's album is full of wack songs then wizkid is totally fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by itsme01: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:

i thought i am the only one that observed that about his tracks

surely his tracks bloom lately
Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2019
This one is not a davido fan, he must be one of those lizard kids

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by Bobrisky1: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

i thought i am the only one that observed that about his tracks

surely his tracks bloom lately
[/s]
Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Tbt the songs na wack

No sense in it
Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by OnPointMan(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
The only good songs there have been previously released as singles. Davido isn't good at making albums #factsonly
Re: Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs" by crazyABO(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lol one person talk dem say davido fans Abegi leave am mk e whack we go chop our eba like that tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Have 25 Sugar Daddies - Popular Instagram Girl Ama Coke / Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach / Who Rocked The Corncrow Hairstyle Better Between Tiwa Save & Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.