Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,449 members, 7,978,443 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:28 AM

Burna Boy, Joeboy, Tiwa Savage And The Winners At The 6th AFRIMA (full List) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy, Joeboy, Tiwa Savage And The Winners At The 6th AFRIMA (full List) (1965 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Tboss Stuns At AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy, Joeboy, Tiwa Savage And The Winners At The 6th AFRIMA (full List) by spunky425(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2019

Nigerian stars Burna Boy, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage and others have emerged winners at the recently concluded award ceremony.

The 6th and 2019 All Africa Music Awards, AFRIMA held on Saturday, November 23, 2019, at the Eko Convention Centre of Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Below are the winners at the award show;

Best Female Artist in Western Africa – Tiwa Savage (Nigeria) – ‘One’ WINNER

Best Male Artist in Western Africa – Burna Boy (Nigeria) – ‘Ye’ WINNER

Best Artiste, Duo or Group in African Pop – Joeboy (Nigeria) – ‘Baby’ WINNER

Artist of the Year in Africa – Burna Boy (Nigeria) – ‘Gbona’ WINNER

Best Artist, Duo or Group in African Contemporary – 2Baba (Nigeria) – ‘Oyi’ WINNER

Continue reading >>>>>>> https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/11/burna-boy-joeboy-tiwa-savage-and-the-winners-at-the-6th-afrima/
Re: Burna Boy, Joeboy, Tiwa Savage And The Winners At The 6th AFRIMA (full List) by YusufTheGreat: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2019
As far as burna boy won, im satisfied I dont care about other contestants
Re: Burna Boy, Joeboy, Tiwa Savage And The Winners At The 6th AFRIMA (full List) by Muhammad2468(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2019
approve
Re: Burna Boy, Joeboy, Tiwa Savage And The Winners At The 6th AFRIMA (full List) by surplusk: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Burna boy, Tiwa Savage, Wizkid etc all are very useless for there absent. This is a very big disrespect for the awards and Nigerians in general who voted for them.
Re: Burna Boy, Joeboy, Tiwa Savage And The Winners At The 6th AFRIMA (full List) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2019
surplusk:
Burna boy, Tiwa Savage, Wizkid etc all are very useless for there absent. This is a very big disrespect for the awards and Nigerians in general who voted for them.
I don't even know why they act like that
Re: Burna Boy, Joeboy, Tiwa Savage And The Winners At The 6th AFRIMA (full List) by surplusk: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bigiyo:
I don't even know why they act like that

Can u imagine. That is an act of pride, likes of Davido & co

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artiste Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid (Photo) / Cubana Chief Priest Does IG LIVE With Prophet Odumeje "The Indaboski" (video) / Have You Seen Nengi Recently? You Need To See These Half Naked Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.