Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,892 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Efcc, Air peace, Yahoo Boys, Nairalanders- Hypocrite Nature Of Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc, Air peace, Yahoo Boys, Nairalanders- Hypocrite Nature Of Nigerians (477 Views)

Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc, Air peace, Yahoo Boys, Nairalanders- Hypocrite Nature Of Nigerians by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2019
I find it funny that Nairalanders who celebrates arrest of yahoo boys are the ones playing tribalism with the recent development between Air peace boss and USA government.

When Efcc arrest innocent boys and tag them fraudster, this hypocrite people on Nairaland will be the first to say "send them to jail" "I recommend death penalty" "your time is up" cheesy

Dear Nairalanders, why is the comment on fraud case against Air peace boss different? You guys are hypocrite. SEUN OSEWA is not left out.

You move yahoo boys post to Crime section and Air peace boss fraud case is meant to be in Business section. Like you hypocrite always say "Crime is crime no matter what", what changed within few weeks of mompha's arrest?? YOU ALL ARE HYPOCRITE

Let wait and see the hypocrisy of Efcc in this new week. Air peace boss is wanted in US right? We will wait to see if Efcc will arrest him this coming week and send him to USA government. Hypocrite everywhere.

note:: Show me 10 Nairaland monikers that support arrest of yahoo boys in the past few months and I will show you 9 Nairaland monikers who can't eat 3 meals a day. BYE

3 Likes

Re: Efcc, Air peace, Yahoo Boys, Nairalanders- Hypocrite Nature Of Nigerians by healthserve(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2019
Its becoming an issue when we celebrate peoples problems. I'm beginning to seriously get worried about the nation were becoming.

I have been on a thread this morning and I saw monikers of people I even assumed will know more and that appear educated and saw their display of hatred and vile against a person's demise and I begin to wonder why we need to be celebrating peoples downfall.
Re: Efcc, Air peace, Yahoo Boys, Nairalanders- Hypocrite Nature Of Nigerians by naijaguy123456(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2019
He will be jailed and all money from fake Airpeace will be return to Nigeria masses . Stupid thief. Stealing money from Nigeria and using it to run fake airline.
All the money were stolen from Nigeria by Jonathan. The ibo man is a front .
Re: Efcc, Air peace, Yahoo Boys, Nairalanders- Hypocrite Nature Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
The question now is how did he make $20M which he transferred to the US? Whose money? Which business did he do in Nigeria to make that amount?
Re: Efcc, Air peace, Yahoo Boys, Nairalanders- Hypocrite Nature Of Nigerians by Nostradamus: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
The op of this thread is a big slowpoke!!

So you want all Nigerians to sympathise with criminals and accept crime because of your very silly opinion

Oga if you don't know,about ten yrs ago,when Olu maintain's 'yahooze' song was still in vogue, oprah Winfrey played that song on her talkshow and she subtly mocked Nigerians for supporting cyber-crime...

Now if mrs.winfrey,a prominent Akata,accuses us of accepting cyber fraud on her massively followed TV programme,should we also prove that she's right by our deed?

I bet the op doesn't know cyber fraudsters keep denting our image and make it harder for hardworking businessmen to seal juicy deals
Re: Efcc, Air peace, Yahoo Boys, Nairalanders- Hypocrite Nature Of Nigerians by seangy4konji: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
They are hypocrites. They always applaud d fall of fellow men due yo jealousy..yahoo boys arrest whether true or not is in firstbpsge..sir peace boss now is witchunying...

They are vastards..they worship their leaders who v made poverty their calling

(1) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Her Maid Head In Enugu (photos) / Soldier Stabs Colleague, Civilian To Death In Osun / Caught On Camera Nigerian Police SARS Stage Kidnapped , Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.