Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo (77908 Views)

Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr / Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ma dogg has landed. grin cool Nice hair champ.
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by ultimatekint(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
I hope all slay mamas didn't follow him this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by deavicky(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
See his plenty bags or is he planning not to go back after the match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by emexc11(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Joshua, my prayers are with you. May God grant you victory iJn �

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Angelfrost(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:
THIS MAN IS STILL WAITING FOR U.

The Beast will likely wait in vain... Our Yoruba boy has been dodging that dude like Americans evade IRS. grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Ofemmanu1: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bolowolowo:
If Nigeria had managed her oil wealth properly, we would’ve been the Mecca for all of these athletic spectacles. At least, we could’ve hosted a few boxing, UFC, and Grand Prix events. What a depressing history for a nation.

Naija, manage, cow..
Did you see any correlation?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Angelfrost(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

Forwhere!! Somebody wey Anthony go give one blow seven die grin that time e come naija e come cook im sef..nothing like mother land only few go know wink

Wake up... That jazz nor dey work outside Lagos, not to speak of abroad. tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by SamAdeyemi(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

I really like joshua but wilder will sleep him surely
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by pyro62(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

Forwhere!! Somebody wey Anthony go give one blow seven die grin that time e come naija e come cook im sef..nothing like mother land only few go know wink

Mother land Kor
Father river ni.

Shebi Andy Ruiz no get village abi him no get community?

Andy Ruiz has just began his journey to greatness him go use Joshua blow.
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Angelfrost(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

the guy said in his last interview he wants everyone to come and bow before him that’s hes the greatest when he whoops Ruiz....

Which kind pride level be that....??

Pre-match psyche... Nearly every boxer makes such statements. Ali was far more verbose. grin

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

the guy said in his last interview he wants everyone to come and bow before him that’s hes the greatest when he whoops Ruiz....

Which kind pride level be that....??

it shows that the fight he lost to Ruiz was..... somehow kind of.

losing to Ruiz was a huge upset in the game, and I knew AJ didn't want to win. still don't know the reason.

but, for sure, AJ will win the rematch.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by lakeside79937: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
If you watch the previous fight you will know Anthony Joshua can never beat this guy , he is stronger than joshua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by mechanics(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
I wish him the best.
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by mdchikezie(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

for sure for sure bro,,,
i dont think A.J can beat D.Wilder

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by OTayobami(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

You guys are just shouting upandan! It's not like they've fought before
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Millichamp(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by madridsta007(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

A totally boring fighter.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by briggson07(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
A boxer needs to open his and talk,he should be able to kill Andy Ruiz this time by talking hard on him,David did not kill Goliath by his strenght and skill first but by his words...
Andy Ruiz did this to Anthony Joshua before having is break through
AnthonyJoshua thought at first that there's no need to trade words he is an under dog and His going to beat him that's all he had in mind.
He was overwhelmed that's was when he started losing...but this time I can bet my all that Andy Ruiz is going down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by madridsta007(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Angelfrost:

Pre-match psyche... Nearly every boxer makes such statements. Ali was far more verbose. grin

Hahaha.

Ali was another level.
Floyd Mayweather multiplied by 1,000.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by akdjr(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
AJ go use punch scatter that guy face I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Twizzy30(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nickisindigo:

let him beat Tyson fury first
Well, he drew him before, so he's up to the task. Meanwhile AJ has been evading fury and Wilder for a while now.
Now the question is, can your AJ go head to head with fury or Wilder without been KO'd?
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Angelfrost:

I under stand pre-match psyche...I would get if he says his opponent should come and bow to him after he whoops his asss...like a form of humiliation:......

.but which one is everybody??
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by walteriyke: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

no be lie he come do blow drop

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Mycolourola: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
He has really trained so hard. He's so lean. Wish you best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Angelfrost(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I under stand pre-match psyche...I would get if he says his opponent should come and bow to him after he whoops his asss...like a form of humiliation:......

.but which one is everybody??

Same as Ali terming himself the greatest... Everybody here refers to every boxer.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by PennywysCares(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Starhearts: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hope otedola family will be in Saudi Arabia too
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Rebuke:
smh. Just see the negative comments from his wicked country men. Stupid haters.
Seriously. It makes me wonder if Nigeria is really a Nation.

Really sad.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by joepepsy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benjamin Okenna Swadinho: Pidgin Commentator In Russia 2018 (Photos) / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.