Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life (2708 Views)

Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / My Romance Life As A Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life by MycroftHolmes: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
Following…
Re: Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life by Bigseven(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Depressed101:
18. This one is inapplicable to your Romance life, but it's purpose is to remind you never to underestimate a woman's "vagina".

.A Colombian woman once found a potato growing in her vagina.
ah OP, i think say na tuber of yam ni o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life by Depressed101: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bigseven:
ah OP, i think say na tuber of yam ni o.
no it was potato grin
Re: Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life by Depressed101: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Georgekyrian:

This i already know and it's affecting me badly, i have no close relationship close to me at all time
i am in this stage right now, and I am in a healthy relationship with someone. I hope you find someone who understands you. Just be open at first meet. If they accept you fine, if they reject you better. Look another way and gain motivation to be successful, just don't let finance determine the happiness you will gain from a healthy relationship. Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life by Depressed101: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao as for Ubunja Pharmaceutical Companies Ltd...

"the Red Pill for all your female headaches"
welcome legend himself.

1 Like

Re: Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life by Bigseven(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Depressed101:
no it was potato grin
jesu grin LOL

1 Like

Re: Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life by ubunja(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Depressed101:
20.Becareful how you threat your woman, take a mid dose of redpill, we didn't say swallow all the contents manufactured by Ubunja Pharmaceutical Companies ltd grin. Because Generally, women care more in a relationship but are more likely to walk away and stay away once they reach a breaking point.

That's a skill men also need to master.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl / . / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.