Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,551 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt (29883 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Foundation Builds Free School / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by doncent222(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2019
pls bro play only and thank me later ok shocked
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by jericco1(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2019
Well hope admission in the school won't be based on man know man. Congratulations to the church
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2019
God bless the general overseer of omega power ministries (opm) for challenging other general overseers to be awake to the spiritual and social cooperate responsibilities towards their teeming followers. Other G.Os should emulate Opm just as pastor ibiyomie has done

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by mrvitalis(m): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2019
Coldie:
I wonder what the Opm guy is going to say.

Thank You papa.

Look at what a private citizen built as primary school and still wants to build more in time to come in other states.

But our own govt tell them to build they will build a poultry and say its a school and budget billions for it
Why didn't he do it before OPM said

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Coldie(m): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

Why didn't he do it before OPM said
Opm guy said it about many pastors how many did?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by mrvitalis(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Coldie:

Opm guy said it about many pastors how many did?
We knew who he was talking to .....he is bigger than opm yet can compare what both has done for free

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by CrownPrincehawk(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Commendable. ..I wish those private jet Pastors can take a clue.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by anochuko01(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2019
CrownPrincehawk:
Commendable. ..I wish those private jet Pastors can take a clue.
Close your tap

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by LadySarah: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Apostle Chibuzor of Opm setting the pace.
They pay tithe ,you take it and build schools yet tax them to enrol their wards.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Kawabonga(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2019
OLUWABIG:

They are using it to develop missiles

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by PromzyNaks(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Nice one man of God
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2019
luiscarter:
Na wash

Goat

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by kenchop: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2019
If not for the constant bashing of the OPM guy on the Salvation guy, this wudnt have happened . OPM is the originator of free church schools in Nigeria. You can argue with you mirror.

Coldie:
I wonder what the Opm guy is going to say.

Thank You papa.

Look at what a private citizen built as primary school and still wants to build more in time to come in other states.

But our own govt tell them to build they will build a poultry and say its a school and budget billions for it, use one quarter for d building steal 3quarter. And still want the people to bow down for them as if they used there personal money for it

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by CrownPrincehawk(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2019
anochuko01:

Close your tap

NO way, it's for neighbourhood to enjoy.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by anochuko01(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2019
CrownPrincehawk:

NO way, it's for neighbourhood to enjoy.
Werey re o!
grin grin grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2019
OLUWABIG:

They are using it to develop missiles
Kuku kee me. grin

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by OGAPARIS: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Good one papa
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Siralgebra04(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2019
SoNature:
No hate but idle curiosity

What are the imams doing with their members' money?

Pastors, though always criticized, are setting the pace in charity and infrastructure development.

Well done, Pastor Ibiyeomie

He's one of Nigeria's finest preachers
Should I say u are being hypocritical with ur question? This is a question a primary school pupil would be shy of asking. Imam don't collect tithe, even only few of them are being paid salaries. Do u know how much pastors realize from tithing, offerings and salaries every month? Go and do an underground research on d income of a small Redeem Church in ur neighbourhood and come back to give us feedback.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Jossyfine(f): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2019
God bless you Sir.

Check my siggy
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Mrteju: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2019
SoNature:
No hate but idle curiosity

What are the imams doing with their members' money?

Pastors, though always criticized, are setting the pace in charity and infrastructure development.

Well done, Pastor Ibiyeomie

He's one of Nigeria's finest preachers

I understand you asked a simple question out of curiosity. You need to know that Imams don't tax their members as there is nothing like tithe in the religion of Islam.

However, zakat from wealthy members of the masjid and voluntary alms(sodaqah) can be collected by a special committee which may be set up by the masjid management or the Muslim Community. Under no condition would the Imam mandate the members to pay any amount of money before they can receive blessings from God.

Please note that the aforementioned(zaqat and sodaqah) are expected to be shared to the needy within the Muslim Community and beyond. You may Google Lekki Muslim Community to see how such was shared of recent.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by winnah(f): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2019
god bless you papa.... this a lone is enough to keep our faith alive. i pray may the good lord continue to bless u. today in akwa ibom i boarded "FREE RIDE WITH JESUS" when i was going to work. i don't know the church or the person that's behind free ride with Jesus. they pick and drop people within eket and ibeno for free. no prayer, no church advert during ur ride. only but praise and worship
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by pressplay411(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2019
SpoiltVirgin:
God bless the man of God for the kind gesture.

Glory.
I believe with more good works as this, the church is being restored and the gospel becomes tangible. Jesus saves.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2019
Nice

Its good that they are following OPM

God bless you

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Erastuslove: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2019
This is what the church tithe payers need..... thanks MOG
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by maryalloy(f): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2019
He's in deep freezer grin
Nvc078:
Where is freez?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by juman(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Nice.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by juman(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Catholic surpasses others in such act.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Elamin21(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2019
God bless your ministry sir
fixed match my foot... go and borrow money and play it and stop posting this nonsense.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by edoairways: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Nice one

Thanks to OPM............ if you know, you know
OPM did nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.