Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,805 members, 7,938,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek (45693 Views)

Investigators Expose "Yahoo Boys" By Turning On Their Webcam (Video) / Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by KIDfurniture(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2019
Are you for real my brother ?

tck2000:
Actually,i'm a 2000 born but never indulge in Interenet Fraud.
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by tck2000(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Are you for real my brother ?
Yeah surprised?
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by SeyeMan(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
xbox360:
Just imagine young men wasting their lives
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by SeyeMan(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Crappy blogger's talk just to gain traffic. Every Nigerian is a potential fraudster. I can tell you most people who talk down yahoo, deep inside wish they knew how to do it. Hypocrites everywhere.

Mr. Man, pls Speak for yourself, if you are into internet fraud or its Practitioners are your role models. There is nothing desirable about Yahoo Yahoo, in case you think so.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Digitalstarlite: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
LeonMacJames:

1. Go learn Backend Programming,
2. Acquire enough experience and skill, apply for a remote job to an overseas company.

The average salary for such a role is $80-100K a year.

If you feel Programming is rather too hard to learn. Go learn Product Design and Do number 2...

Another option, Go learn Video Editing and Copywriting. You can create content for American and European startups for marketing purposes.

One can charge $500 for up to 10mins of video, 10minutes of video is something that can be accomplished in 24hrs if you're fast + Constant light, if not 72hrs is feasible...

With Copywriting, you can help said companies local and foreign design and develop Infographics, Pitch Decks and Investor Briefs for an of $200 - $600.

NB: None of the above stated is a get rich quick scheme, but the fastest route to recognition is to network and join online communities, people dont pay top dollar for skill alone, they pay for reliance, efficiency and reputation. If you dont network and constantly sell yourself, you may not be acknowledged.

No money is easy money, that is why only lazy and stupid fools choose to go into crime ... and yes, Poverty is not an excuse. All you need is principle and ambition.
So boss tell me d site to sell videos for $500
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Bobrisky1:

not yet but I sell on my store and get orders from international customers
sometimes I ship from Nigeria sometimes i dropship if I ran out of stock

how far bros. am expecting your mail feedback.
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Ajibade123(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Thanks Op these guys are really tarnishing our country's image
see how to make your small business look professional https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-look-professional-in-business/
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Annie001: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
holluwizzy:
Plz what is the business plan?

Sorry for replying late
Nothing much jor, just the normal buying and selling but in a different dimension
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by holluwizzy: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Buying and selling of what

Annie001:

Sorry for replying late
Nothing much jor, just the normal buying and selling but in a different dimension
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Annie001: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
holluwizzy:
Buying and selling of what

Wears
Shoes, bag and clothes
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by holluwizzy: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2019
We can meet up and draft something. Inbox me at adedamolaoluwanews@yahoo.co.uk

Annie001:

Wears
Shoes, bag and clothes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.