Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124810 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by extremelygolden: 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

There is this inner peace I feel now when I slept and woke up

Do you know God would have shown you other signs about her, but you were too carried away to notice. And because He loves you so much and doesn't want you to end up with a wayward wife, He organized a buyer, who could as well have contacted other sellers, you know?

Indeed, the paths/ways of the righteous are ordered by God. Please in your next relationship, seek the face of God first before even approaching her.

Congratulations for dodging a bullet.

11 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Realhommie(m): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Dis matter is getting funny ooh,its good as u block her
It seems you're trying to get noticed by the Op oooo...

Abi which one you dey, just following him bumper 2 bumper?? undecided undecided
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Lol. It has to be Dimples.303, because apart from midnight.er and olanre, she's the other lady who has commented so far on this thread. Decided to do a minor check on her previous posts and saw that the OP made a grievous mistake by initiating relationship with her in the first place. You are against premarital sex because of your religious conviction and instead of looking for a lady who shares similar conviction, you went for the opposite - you invited this disaster, obviously. Her comments on other threads portray her as a very indecent and a sexually active person. So you even forced your abstinence stand on her, and left with "no option", she decided to take you as a side boyfriend.

You and the op and the 20+ people who liked your comment: SAY NO TO DRUGS

See how he finished an innocent whole me!!! I was wondering why my pms are up... I get it now grin grin grin grin

You're all university students and graduates but sarcasm missed you all! shocked

((shaaaaaame))) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Realhommie(m): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2019
healthserve:

This comment after reading it several times proves you're the OP's ex.
You're right..

I initially thought it to be D.imple..
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Realhommie(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2019
theTransporter:

am sure she will set her status so that the other guy wunt see it b4 writing that suicide rubbish.... Las Las ehh bitches ain't loyal
That's the girl who cheated on the op... Lol
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Rejoice5000(f): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2019
Realhommie:

Not at all am happily married with 4kids twins on the way.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Rejoice5000(f): 12:21am On Nov 26, 2019
Realhommie:

Not at all am happily married with kids.don't think too far.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by jclassiq(m): 12:22am On Nov 26, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free

Lies.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by jclassiq(m): 12:27am On Nov 26, 2019
Respect55:

It's just unfortunate. I'm also happy because we were planning to meet the church board on 17th of December to be interviewed prior to marriage. Thank God we haven't met them. Ally efforts are gone just like that. I wonder what some girls actually want

Give your life to Christ. Flee sexual immorality and your life will be sweeter trust me.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Rejoice5000(f): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2019
Realhommie:

He should wait for my daughter to come of age not me.don't think too far biko or na bubu frustration?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Realhommie(m): 12:35am On Nov 26, 2019
okpanachil:

I have been following your comment, not just on this thread but...at this point I am forced to ask are you are really feminine you seem cut off a different clothe.
I swear you're not the only who thinks so.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by jclassiq(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Respect55:

Thanks but then, she won't ever get the chance to come a yard close. I'm not after what her body has to offer all along

It will essier to move on if sex is not in the picture.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Realhommie(m): 12:43am On Nov 26, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Good to know. Congratulations btw.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Realhommie(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2019
avalontony:

Wife material grin

I just pressed the follow button, perhaps the good lord have answered my prayers.
My brother, don't be deceived oooo. Forget all these online posturing, sexual purity and being chaste doesn't translate to wife material.

That's not to say there are no good women tho, they're in their numbers but not easy to find.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Realhommie(m): 12:48am On Nov 26, 2019
Sleevia:
do not fall for it bro... do not. jeje go look for babe offline. that is how they present themselves online and when u meet offline, na another story u go hear. @Wackyj1, this bros wan make same mistake o
Exactly oooooo. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by sharone21(f): 1:05am On Nov 26, 2019
This your lady is like a girl that has learnt well from men, she no want stories...na first to marry her na she dey find so she kept two guys....this is the something men do always to women....anyway, take heart.....better to do marriage with a serious person than relationships....that is why we need God all the time, who knows the hearts and intents of everyone even when they are smiling to u.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Saucekide25(m): 1:21am On Nov 26, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

Stop talking rubbish

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Surfboard(m): 2:14am On Nov 26, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

I admire the way you handled this. Well done!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by tk4rd: 3:30am On Nov 26, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately
Her eyes don clear.,, and deep regrets and depression had set in.
By the time she sees this thread, she will definitely commit the suicide.
You really hit her badly, and I'm feeling some kind of real pity for her right now.
I pray she overcome the hard blow.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Techcrunchng(m): 3:33am On Nov 26, 2019
djkaneo:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Kai! My experience was in 2017. I almost died of HighBP!
lol such a bad feeling
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by dennel(m): 3:57am On Nov 26, 2019
She plotted it no doubts; girls of today re more than smart my brother* she knew what she was doing... it was arranged wink

Sorry brother*

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by liquidmetall: 4:16am On Nov 26, 2019
Odinaka00:
Abeg Mr Poster what kinda shoes do you sell? Can I see the Samples? Thanks let's do some business bro forget about these hoes... Any girl that has only sex to offer to you isn't worth it

I import Italian shoes
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by obidark: 4:41am On Nov 26, 2019
i like the way you handled the situation....
no wahala....
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by lexyabigaul(f): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2019
lefulefu:
aghh marital rights shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.pls before u thinking of marriage with any lady u should know her inside out and know her friends as well.even though u guys had been together it seems u really didnt know the girl then.e no hard to know a girl wey dey play around with other men nau cheesy.there is always something secretive about them.abeg next time take time to know the girl cos if u dont u will just end up marrying a runz girl who will still sleep around when u both married.

is not all runs girls that sleeps around they have the purest of heart if u don't know

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by leofab(f): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2019
Rejoice5000:
hope you have the means to train them all to the fullest potentials? 6+ kids ain’t a joke

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by eguarojeona: 5:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready
Sorry bro.Chin up
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Obason22(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2019
Respect55:

which site can one locate ur product .
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Obason22(m): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2019
u don't have to feel back, its ur testimony
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2019
Heineken:
I respect you sir

I’m honoured boss. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2019
neyop85:
Bro, something is not right and no one has even asked you about it. How did the guy get your contact, I mean how did he know you sell shoes and where did he see the pictures of the shoes you sell.

My take is that the girl in question was in the know, she was looking for the best way to make you get angry and leave her alone or the guy knows you are her boy friend but insisted that the girl breaks up with you, she couldn't summon the courage to do it and the guy devised this plan. Knowing fully well that you wouldn't take it, he made you bring the shoes while she was there, he knew that would be the end of the relationship. The fact that he called you back to introduce you only begs more questions than answers. It was a plan to get rid of you, a plan devised by that guy.

Move on, she will definitely regret it.

Check my old posts, I had a girl I really loved but she took me for granted. Now that my level has o or changed, she came back and I deliberately let her come close so she will see how much growth I have achieved, then just like it all started, I cut the whole thing short, i just uploaded my pregnant fiancee's picture on my status and she's been crying like a kid ever since.

For me, it's a sweet revenge especially when my fiancee is way hotter and when I'm way richer than b4.

Your ex will regret it, they always do.

They always do. Always

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Respect55:

Thanks but then, she won't ever get the chance to come a yard close. I'm not after what her body has to offer all along

To get some support to deal with this, it means you need to be more busy, and to be busier, you need to get more works.

I suggest you post pictures of your shoes you make on this same thread ong side your Instagram and other social media handles you can tap into this opportunity for explosive growth for your business

Post pictures of your products on this thread now

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by chisea(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately
sorry to say this, with this write up I'm very sure that the girl never loved you, my advice..... Move on and forget everything about that girl, it is better you found out on time that girl never gave a damm about you, just leveraging on your wealth/money

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply)

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.