Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Man  Responsible For Posting Viral Video Of The Babcock Sex Tape Apologies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man  Responsible For Posting Viral Video Of The Babcock Sex Tape Apologies (1058 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Reacts To Babcock Sex Tape / Babcock Sex Tape: Her Father Is A Pastor In Calvary Church (photos) / Babcock Sex Tape: The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man  Responsible For Posting Viral Video Of The Babcock Sex Tape Apologies by SleekGist: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2019
Young ma named Olaoluwa  who was responsible for posting the viral video of the Babcock sex tape, has apologized profoundly saying he was stupid for releasing the sex tape sleekgist.com

Speaking about the sex tape, he said reposted the video out of excitement and stupidity and didn't think of the damage it will cause.

"I have made a mistake and I acknowledge it, every time I remember what I did, I become gutted, angry and disappointed..." he wrote

See post

https://sleekgist.com/viral/man-responsible-for-posting-viral-video-of-the-babcock-sex-tape-apologies/

Re: Man  Responsible For Posting Viral Video Of The Babcock Sex Tape Apologies by popsy2(m): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Man  Responsible For Posting Viral Video Of The Babcock Sex Tape Apologies by Noblekingmusic: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2019
angry
Re: Man  Responsible For Posting Viral Video Of The Babcock Sex Tape Apologies by jabor4Naija(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dis is medicine after death, d damage has been done. So shut d Bleep up

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Allegedly Made $1.8 Million In Her 72 Hours In Africa / I Am Proud Of My Husband – Chioma Celebrates Davido As He Goes Double Platinum / I Had A Long Time Crush On 2face Idibia — Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.