Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,313 members, 7,947,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB (4584 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’ll Be Released Soon, Says Ex-aviation Minister / Angiama Community Residents Happy As Automobiles Arrive For The First Time / 2023: Nnamdi Kanu’ll ‘force’ Igbo President To Declare Biafra – Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by Bobrisky1: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
I will book appointment for kanu to meet with Buhari. I need to know the date Kanu will arrive Nigeria.

Cc; Bratai
[/s]
Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Saying that Nnamdi Kanu will arrive in Nigeria for his mother's burial is a huge hate speech. Nnamdi Kanu will arrive in Biafra for his mother's burial, he's not a Nigerian neither am I.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by adekolaelect(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tranquillity360:
God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Your enemies will always put to shame.

We love you sir.
you don't love yourself but claiming loving others !!!!!If you love yourself you would have allowed your free gifted body's Organ to perform its main functions.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by Doc10q: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Hahahaha, there's no way that coward would set his foot on Nigerian soil.

Mark my words... The day he ever does it, you and poverty stricken family will die a miserable death�
Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by Banmeallday: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
OKIKE is in charge.

He must bury his mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPAo7CACfoA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by Doc10q: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
The day kanu will finally succeed with biafra ehn.. That day I will come online and my main aim will be to insult all the cowards on nairaland that ever doubted our nation coming to pass.. Hahaha... Mak that fateful day reach first, I jus dey gather my insults for plenty ppl.

And d day we finally get out nation.. Any fulani goat or Yoruba coward I see for my beautiful state rivers, biafraland.. I swear I will beat that person to a pulp.. I will beat d living day light out of them. What u will be hearing on news will be 'ONE YORUBA AFONJA MAN OR FULANI FILTH WAS BEATEN TO DEATH IN AN ALLEY PARK IN RIVER STATE'... Any afonja jus try come BIAFRAland then, then we go see.. Ndi anuovuia
Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by hollah123: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
hammerVJ:
BUHARI DO UR WORST, WE ARE IPOB.

FAITH WITHOUT FEAR.

NIGERIA IS DESTINED TO END, ANY TYPE OF END NA END.

I TOLD DEM, THAT MAZI WILL RETURN TO NIGERIA, A YEAR AGO. IShILOVE THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE.
u no get sense n u still no get work, just ranting brainlessly here. even Emma powerful self know say Na joke. mind u, UN, USA n d likes don't care what happens here so far oil is not involved so nnamdi kanu will b dealt with n nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by hammerVJ: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
hollah123:
u no get sense n u still no get work, just ranting brainlessly here. even Emma powerful self know say Na joke. mind u, UN, USA n d likes don't care what happens here so far oil is not involved so nnamdi kanu will b dealt with n nothing will happen.
[/s]

U are a he-goat for calling me dat.
Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by Mrexcell(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB

The Leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has vowed to return to Nigeria in order to accord his mother, Ugoeze Sally, a befitting burial.

Kanu made this known in a statement made available to Igbere TV through the Director Media and Publicity of the group, Emma Powerful.

Kanu noted that he was not afraid of visiting Nigeria for his mother’s burial.

Although the date for the funeral has not been fixed, Kalu assured that when it was done, he would be present for the program.

“The decision regarding our leader’s coming home to Biafraland during his mother’s burial has not been concluded. It is important we communicate properly to the general public that as soon as the arrangement for his coming is perfected, he will come home,” he said.

Powerful urged members of the group not to panic nor be confused on the new Jewish code of dressing by the faithful that they were seeing in recent weeks saying they were several jewish worship centers in the South East.

“We commend Jewish prayer group in Owerri, yesterday, for their doggedness and discipline. Those with white garments and Jewish caps are our church members; they were coming back from church service. We have branches all over Biafra- land. They were embarking on sensitisation movement to let the world and the Jewish community know that our people need Biafra to become an independent nation,” Powerful said.

Igbere TV had reported that Kanu’s mother died on August 30 in Germany after a protracted illness.

The IPOB leader de- scribed his mother as lov- ing, caring and a compassionate woman.

He also said she died as a result of trauma she went through when soldiers stormed their Afaraukwu home in Umuahia on September 14, 2017 during the Operation Python Dance exercise.

The IPOB leader claimed her mother, seeing how soldiers killed people in their compound got traumatised and took ill and never recovered from it.

“Watching her children being hunted and killed by the federal government was the cause of her illness, and today we have lost her,” he said. He, however, pledged not to be deterred by the death in his struggle for the actualisation of Biafra.

“I said before that I was ready to sacrifice anything for Biafra, and today I have sacrificed my mum. We will not be deterred, we shall continue to fight for the freedom of our people.”

The IPOB leader, who disclosed his mum died long before his visit to the UN and several other engagements, described his resilience as a demonstration that the loss of his mother has not dampened his spirit.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1160739/biafra-nnamdi-kanull-arrive-mothers-funeral-ipob/

I really doubt if he will come but if he does come it's going to be a very bad idea ipob doesn't have any stand by army to protect nmk when the federal govt comes for him. Buhari and the fulani people i know never forgets or forgives.
Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by Kpoikpoi: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Doc10q:

Mark my words... The day he ever does it, you and poverty stricken family will die a miserable death�
Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by Ekpeitit(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB

The Leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has vowed to return to Nigeria in order to accord his mother, Ugoeze Sally, a befitting burial.

Kanu made this known in a statement made available to Igbere TV through the Director Media and Publicity of the group, Emma Powerful.

Kanu noted that he was not afraid of visiting Nigeria for his mother’s burial.

Although the date for the funeral has not been fixed, Kalu assured that when it was done, he would be present for the program.

“The decision regarding our leader’s coming home to Biafraland during his mother’s burial has not been concluded. It is important we communicate properly to the general public that as soon as the arrangement for his coming is perfected, he will come home,” he said.

Powerful urged members of the group not to panic nor be confused on the new Jewish code of dressing by the faithful that they were seeing in recent weeks saying they were several jewish worship centers in the South East.

“We commend Jewish prayer group in Owerri, yesterday, for their doggedness and discipline. Those with white garments and Jewish caps are our church members; they were coming back from church service. We have branches all over Biafra- land. They were embarking on sensitisation movement to let the world and the Jewish community know that our people need Biafra to become an independent nation,” Powerful said.

Igbere TV had reported that Kanu’s mother died on August 30 in Germany after a protracted illness.

The IPOB leader de- scribed his mother as lov- ing, caring and a compassionate woman.

He also said she died as a result of trauma she went through when soldiers stormed their Afaraukwu home in Umuahia on September 14, 2017 during the Operation Python Dance exercise.

The IPOB leader claimed her mother, seeing how soldiers killed people in their compound got traumatised and took ill and never recovered from it.

“Watching her children being hunted and killed by the federal government was the cause of her illness, and today we have lost her,” he said. He, however, pledged not to be deterred by the death in his struggle for the actualisation of Biafra.

“I said before that I was ready to sacrifice anything for Biafra, and today I have sacrificed my mum. We will not be deterred, we shall continue to fight for the freedom of our people.”

The IPOB leader, who disclosed his mum died long before his visit to the UN and several other engagements, described his resilience as a demonstration that the loss of his mother has not dampened his spirit.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1160739/biafra-nnamdi-kanull-arrive-mothers-funeral-ipob/
Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by Ekpeitit(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2019
That Kanu idiot will never come to Nigeria,we all know that.
Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by hollah123: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
hammerVJ:
[s][/s]

U are a he-goat for calling me dat.
u are just a dingbat seeking attention, go to hell
Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Abdul05:
grin this time he will be killed just like a dog in the street. Remember tell the idle bast...not to dress like a woman grin grin
Go to London and kill him
Re: Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Cherrybae:
I will book appointment for kanu to meet with Buhari. I need to know the date Kanu will arrive Nigeria.

Cc; Bratai
And I think it will better for you to use that time to look for a your life partner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was There Ever Slave Trade In Northern Nigeria? / Chiwetalu Agu Went To Exchange Greetings With Nigerian Soldiers In Enugu. / Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.