Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,425 members, 7,978,348 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:37 AM

Suggestion On What Could Be Improved On Quiz App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggestion On What Could Be Improved On Quiz App (661 Views)

Android Phone Suggestion On A 500k Budget / Android Quiz App You Can Play For Free And Earn Money / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion On What Could Be Improved On Quiz App by towoju5(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2019
Hi Guys good day, have just create a Quiz App that allows learning on the go, and i will appreciate if you could take a look and let me know what could be improved. Please download the App from the link below.

Our Updated version of the Nairaland App will be out shortly.
Also i will appreciate if this could be push to the front page, so i could get more suggestion @ admin

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.towoju.oquiz

Re: Suggestion On What Could Be Improved On Quiz App by gnaftalee(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2019
iOS
Re: Suggestion On What Could Be Improved On Quiz App by towoju5(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2019
gnaftalee:
iOS

we are planning to provide the iOS version soon. As we currently have other projects at hand.

Sorry to know you are using an iPhone.
Thanks for checking us out
Re: Suggestion On What Could Be Improved On Quiz App by towoju5(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Please all new customers of oQuiz should confirm receipt of Welcome bonus, and for those that are yet to add there phone number they should please do so, so as to receive there welcome bonus.....

If you will like us to add any category to the App, please drop your comments below..

oQuiz, enriching you with more knowledge.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Play Keeps Stopping And Can't Access Play Store Pls Help!! / Us/foreign Number For Whatsapp Verification / Infinix S5 Pro Now Official In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.