Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,759 members, 7,972,716 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Help Me Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me Out (492 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out by Rayjaymay(m): 3:09am On Nov 22, 2010
There is a situation going on that i want people to help me out.Am a student of universty of, ,a 400l student,studying Electrical Engineering.My problem is that i av a friend,a very close friend of mine which we re on the same level.This my friend has a GP of 3.72 from 100l crossing to 200l but since is engineering the GP doesnt count till 200l.Now this where the problem start, in 200l his GP drops to 0.96 which is a very big problem but u know the school consider him and place him on probation, afterwards in 300l his GP drops to 0.79, now my friend is on Siwes prograamme,he is not aware of what is going on, because as a class rep av seen the result,
Now the problem is should I tell him,even if I tell him,Whats the next solution
PLS ADVICE

(1) (Reply)

Chief Justice Allows Twitter In Court / Reliable And Accurate Forex Trading Signals / No Qualification Or Skill Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.