Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,774 members, 7,979,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:08 PM

Getting Married To A 47years Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A 47years Man (1151 Views)

What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / Getting Married To A 47years Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To A 47years Man by menka(f): 3:51pm On May 24, 2007
hey guys please i need your candid advice especially marriage councillors. my girlfriend is really in love with a man of 47years while she is 30. the man was married to a white lady in U.S.A who helped him to secure green card and they have no issue and divorced. so the man is proposing to her but she is confused . they man is everything a woman will want from her real man. please advice before is too late. she has a boyfriend who is young but is messing up so she is really trying to consider the old one. please make una talkoooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Getting Married To A 47years Man by dremoney(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2007
oomo dat na her cross abeg!!!
Re: Getting Married To A 47years Man by kilasos(f): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2007
typical!!! tom cruise and katie holmes
Re: Getting Married To A 47years Man by kilasos(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2007
if she feels her clock is ticking,then she will give into pressure from people around her to be married.
she has to think about it properly,when she is 40 he will be 57.can she cope with that?
personally i would say anythng more than 10 years is a no go area.he might be all she needs now,but wont she consider him too old in a few years.
Re: Getting Married To A 47years Man by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
kilasos:

if she feels her clock is ticking,then she will give into pressure from people around her to be married.
she has to think about it properly,when she is 40 he will be 57.can she cope with that?
personally i would say anythng more than 10 years is a no go area.he might be all she needs now,but wont she consider him too old in a few years.

I agree!
Re: Getting Married To A 47years Man by MILITIA(f): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2007
Oh girl please jump at the chance oh!  Your are not so young at 30 yourself.  This man is stable and has a lot of experience with oyinbo licking and sucking!  Besides the love will come later.  If you feel anything for him, just try oh!  Comot for that Naija I beg you.  By the time your yahoo boyfriend finishes with you in Naija, you will be looking for fertility doctors.  Please concentrate on this guy who is ready to settle down. Use your head please!
Re: Getting Married To A 47years Man by domorehill: 3:49pm On May 26, 2008
By the time you read this piece it may be too late,how do you know this s 47 years old thats was married and now divorced and was in American for so many years with all their medical facilities and still does not have a child how do you know he is not sterile,all that glitters is not GOLD.
If your boyfriend is not doing too well are you doing well your self,tell me or do a self search and see,we know all about the biological clock,but a 47 years old man to be honest has just under 23 years to live,what will you do then,spend his wealth he left you on younger and stronger men,your guess is as good as mine.
Dont live a life or regret,REGRET is a bad thing,stick to the no good boyfriend that you have a lot in common and live the old 47 years old man that lost his way alone,he just want to relieve his youth,there are many single and divorced mother out there with an age range of 40 to 45,why is he coming all the way done to 30.
Re: Getting Married To A 47years Man by tngtech(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2008
@poster

Her destiny lies in her hand. Just let her be.

menka:

she has a boyfriend who is young .

how old are you
Re: Getting Married To A 47years Man by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 26, 2008
She is 30 for God sake n 30 ain't all dat young u kno,quite old enuf 2 get married to who ever she wants to. .dia is absolutly notin wrong wit her wantin a 47yr old man. . . a ah, please leave her alone joooooo

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A 47years Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 26, 2008
@poster

wetin concern u for there now,leave d girl to make her choice abeg

(1) (Reply)

Loving 2 Or More Women,how Possible? / Forced Marriage, What Would You Do? / I Need Help- Not Sure What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.