Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,815 members, 7,945,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

(video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity (811 Views)

FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them / Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity by Akposkool(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
A lot of people think they die that they'd take the money with them"

Femi Otedola revealed why he donated N5 Billion to charity (WATCH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT32G6JAEbk

Kindly subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more breaking news

Re: (video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity by Fizzymike1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sense.
Re: (video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity by Righteousness89(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wise words.....
Re: (video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Most Naija billionaires don't know these

1 Like

Re: (video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Most Naija billionaires don't know these
illegal billioniares
Re: (video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity by BlackfireX: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Corrupt billionaire, EFCC will soon get you
Re: (video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity by yemmight(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
BlackfireX:
Corrupt billionaire, EFCC will soon get you

You don't even have a clue.
Re: (video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity by Smithkafors(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lol, Nigerians don't understand.The money that u kept in foundation account for future purposes.wake me up when we see where the billion will be spent.
Re: (video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity by ursullalinda(f): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
That's a wise man saying.....there is nothing as wonderful as thank you God bless you.....always seek for it everyday

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Akpabio Withdraws From Akwa Ibom Senatorial Rerun Election / . / Imo: “you Are Returning To Govt House,” – Pastor Tells Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.