Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply (10083 Views)

"How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) / 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply by notoriousbabe: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2019
post=84370328:

From all of us [s]@ : CONGRATULATIONS to your Sister and her hubby.

We always love good news such as this![/s]
Re: IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply by eaglez(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Nairalanders please help me thank God.. my sister and the husband has gotten a federal job finally cheesy
congrats to them
Re: IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply by jolyment: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2019
crispus09:
if ASSU refuse to enrol in this IPPIS stuff I support FG not to pay them,all what ASSU want is just for FG to be given them funds to share,some of them are holding on to more than 2-4 jobs in our universities and collecting the money from different angles and we the graduate they are producing walking the street with less than 20k job a month or some nothing to do.
FG should give it all it takes to make sure they implement this IPPIS

Some lecturers are guilty of multiple salaries. The retirement age of IPPIS is 60 years unlike 70 years for professors. IPPIS cannot capture promotion arrears which is common in academics, doesn't recognise sabbatical leave payment etc. I read online that ASUU has pointed the issues to FG to modify the platform,but refused.
Re: IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply by Gazzy88(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2019
University of Nigeria in Nsukka, southeastern part of Nigeria yet those people still hate Nigeria. I don't know what they want again.
Re: IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply by Mccullum: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2019
ASUU want to dictate to their employer (FG) on how she will pay them...
absolute nonsense and intolerable acts.
Re: IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply by VanSARS: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamPatriotic:
The Integrated Personal Payroll and Information System (IPPIS) enrollment for university teachers was yet to start at the University of Nigeria in both the main campus at Nsukka and the Enugu campus.

A top administrative staff of the university Apostle Joshua Selman hinted that they were putting finishing touches to the modalities of the exercise which kicked off on Monday.

He said the exercise would be done through faculties and that a number of lecturers of the university had made enquiries on modalities, which gave the indication that many of the lecturers would defy the ASUU directive not to comply.

The University of Nigeria branch chairman of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Dr Christian Opata who earlier last week insisted that teachers at university would stick to the instructions of the national secretariat to disregard the enrollment exercise could not be reached for update.

As of the time of filing this report, Opata was not picking his calls and would not reply to text messages.

However, some of the lecturers who spoke to our correspondent said their enrollment or not would depend on the conditions spelt out in the guidelines which they were yet to see.

One of them said: “Until we see the conditions, and weigh the advantage and disadvantage, then we will take decision whether to enrol or not, the ASUU directive notwithstanding.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/ippis-yet-to-take-off-at-unn-lecturers-likely-to-comply/
Re: IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply by Meekha(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=VanSARS post=84389494][/quote]

Apostle Joshua Selman??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five-year Jail Term For Exam Cheats Unfair — ICPC / How Much Do School Supplies Cost In Nigeria And In Other Countries? / Anambra Schools To Resume 1st February, 2021- Governor Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.