Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:56 PM

Abuja Artiste Notrace Scores ‘i’m Blessed’ Collabo With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja Artiste Notrace Scores ‘i’m Blessed’ Collabo With Davido (392 Views)

I’m Blessed To Have You, Jimmy Odukoya Tells Wife On Birthday (Photos) / I’m blessed - Davido's Fiancee Chioma Avril Rowland stuns in Engagments photos / Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Artiste Notrace Scores ‘i’m Blessed’ Collabo With Davido by Yeskem: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
On Sunday November 24, the artiste born Kennedy Chukuwma Aja hosted the official presentation of his collabo with Afro Pop star, Davido, titled ‘I’m blessed’. The uplifting single is a follow up to earlier chart climbers ‘Melanin’ and “Bigger Than’, which features dancehall maestro, Patoranking.

The event held at upscale hangout, Spices, gave Notrace and his record label the opportunity to review the progress made in the last one year. It also witnessed members of the media speak on the discography of the artiste.

Following the unveiling of the lively video of ‘I’m Blessed’, Entertainment Editor of Leadership newspaper, Anthony Ada Abraham, DJ Scot of Brilla FM, Cool FM On-Air-Personality, Mr. Gee and another colleague from Hot FM, Joey took turns to speak on the new release, with accolades showered on Notrace. The consensus was that “I’m Blessed” will be well received by millions of music lovers, especially with 2020 around the corner.
Read more @: http://frontlinenews.com.ng/notrace-scores-im-blessed-collabo-with-davido/

Re: Abuja Artiste Notrace Scores ‘i’m Blessed’ Collabo With Davido by Muhammad2468(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
good starting

(1) (Reply)

FULL AUDIO: Youngeti Ft. Wizkid – Show / Music: Omalicha - Ibaba / #bbnaija: Mercy Cries Out For Her Old Life, Regrets Fame (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.