Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage (3252 Views)

Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by babyfaceafrica: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
gassbee:
You said u love her, but from your reactions n excuses it seems u don't really love her, she is working, earning salary, she is pretty n churchly, u r also working, this is someone u av been dating for a long period of time, if it is d wedding finances u r scared of, u r gonna get support easily from family n friends. If u don't love her n don't want marry her, pls I beg u in d name of God, stop leading her on n stop giving her false hope, let her go, She is not getting any younger
so because he is not ready yet,he doesn't love her?..why do you people equate love with marriage?..if you are not ready mentally, spiritually and finacially,marriage is not for him!...and how is she is not younger OP problem?. ..na by force to marry!!..when has marriage become achievement?..I don't like people coercing another to marriage,it's unfair

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by gassbee: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
so because he is not ready yet,he doesn't love her?..why do you people equate love with marriage?..if you are not ready mentally, spiritually and finacially,marriage is not for him!...and how is she is not younger OP problem?. ..na by force to marry!!..when has marriage become achievement?..I don't like people coercing another to marriage,it's unfair
actually nobody is forcing him, we want him to man up n take a decision, if he is not interested, let her go n stop wasting her time

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by MrCork: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Weallneedhelp:
Good day FAM.

So i met this Lady around November Last year. My Company and hers did a business transaction. We started talking and became just friends. We didn't see face to face we only communicated via social media. She is 28 and i am 32

During one of my Guys Child dedication around May this year we met at my Guy's church. They worship in the same church together. So we talked and decided to hang out that Sunday. We saw a movie and we started developing affections for each other.

To cut the log story short. We started dating around July this year. Every now and then she brings up a topic about Marriage, then i thought it was romantic and all. Then it became very frequent and serious.

She will send me wedding pictures from IG and all.. She also sends pictures of asoebi, nice Venues, food etc about wedding.

I really Love this Woman, she is Beautiful, Hardworking and Earns good salary. I also earn good money too.

I talked to her about it and nothing changed instead it got worse, She has been requesting i see her Parents, i asked her to calm down lets take it slow. Nothing changed. Every little conversation we she has a way of bringing in marriage.

She asked me to be her date to one of her friends wedding, i agreed. We got there and she introduced me to her Parents, siblings and friends as her Fiance i just played along and was smiling through out the occasion. Deep down i was mad.. The Friend in question is actually her Cousin, She didn't tell me her parents were attending and also i cant remember engaging her.

Her Mom Siblings have been calling to check up on me, this actually very weird. During her Moms birthday she called me aside to ask how far with the wedding and also requested i start up the marriage stuffs things this December.

I had a straight talk with her that i am not ready for marriage mentally even financially she said we'll split the expenses. I tried explaining they marriage is a big deal and we should take our time it all end in quarrels then crying and all.

I asked my Guy about her and he said she actually joined the church about a year ago and she doesn't know much about her besides her being committed in church activities.

Truth be told. I actually love this Lady, she shows me so much Love and seems like an ideal Woman. I am really scared,

Its really stressing me out. We've not been talking for like a week now. Truth i actually miss her.

Please How do i go about this. Please i am really confused. Please pardon the typo error.
I need as many advice as possible. MOD help push this to a larger audience.

angry
Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by MrCork: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Weallneedhelp:
Good day FAM.

So i met this Lady around November Last year. My Company and hers did a business transaction. We started talking and became just friends. We didn't see face to face we only communicated via social media. She is 28 and i am 32

During one of my Guys Child dedication around May this year we met at my Guy's church. They worship in the same church together. So we talked and decided to hang out that Sunday. We saw a movie and we started developing affections for each other.

To cut the log story short. We started dating around July this year. Every now and then she brings up a topic about Marriage, then i thought it was romantic and all. Then it became very frequent and serious.

She will send me wedding pictures from IG and all.. She also sends pictures of asoebi, nice Venues, food etc about wedding.

I really Love this Woman, she is Beautiful, Hardworking and Earns good salary. I also earn good money too.

I talked to her about it and nothing changed instead it got worse, She has been requesting i see her Parents, i asked her to calm down lets take it slow. Nothing changed. Every little conversation we she has a way of bringing in marriage.

She asked me to be her date to one of her friends wedding, i agreed. We got there and she introduced me to her Parents, siblings and friends as her Fiance i just played along and was smiling through out the occasion. Deep down i was mad.. The Friend in question is actually her Cousin, She didn't tell me her parents were attending and also i cant remember engaging her.

Her Mom Siblings have been calling to check up on me, this actually very weird. During her Moms birthday she called me aside to ask how far with the wedding and also requested i start up the marriage stuffs things this December.

I had a straight talk with her that i am not ready for marriage mentally even financially she said we'll split the expenses. I tried explaining they marriage is a big deal and we should take our time it all end in quarrels then crying and all.

I asked my Guy about her and he said she actually joined the church about a year ago and she doesn't know much about her besides her being committed in church activities.

Truth be told. I actually love this Lady, she shows me so much Love and seems like an ideal Woman. I am really scared,

Its really stressing me out. We've not been talking for like a week now. Truth i actually miss her.

Please How do i go about this. Please i am really confused. Please pardon the typo error.

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by Nickisindigo(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
this wan too again
Seun should just change the forum from nairaland to romanceland
Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Oh well, people around her are getting married, she doesn't wanna look like d odd one. That's for those who let should bother them though.

Sha don't do what you'll regret tomorrow. Never let anyone hardball you into marriage
Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by ednut1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Red flag. Flee

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by zed7: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Don't be pressured into marriage. If you rush in, you will rush out. Be warned.
When a man is ready to get married, nobody will tell him.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by jesmond3945: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2019
Weallneedhelp:
Good day FAM.

you know what she wants, if you are not ready then let her go.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Weallneedhelp:
Good day FAM.

A woman/man with marriage on his/her mind should only date someone who shares their sentiments. Ogbeni better free her and stop wasting her time.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by Dollarheist: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Rosay15:
... But that doesn’t justify the lady act now plus the op said he is not ready mentally, hope you know the meaning?.
And this is a lifetime contract where you can’t rush out when you’re in so it’s better you take your time, be ready financially, mentally, spiritually and physically cuz marriage isn’t easy the way you guys see it.
I wish the op all the best.
I think he should be ready by 2035
Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Women her age seriously look forward to marriage and don't want to waste time in any relationship that isn't going anywhere. To most ladies in that age bracket (28-30+), marriage is the only thing that gives them assurance that the guy won't bolt.
Re: Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Don't give in to her pressure, it's not certain how it's going to end, you got to really know her before you marry her, else you may not love yourself for the wrong decision.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This An Insult Or Love? (photo) / Our Mother's And New Generation Mothers ,pics / Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.