Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,734 members, 7,979,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Sponsored You To America, Teni Told Her Guy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sponsored You To America, Teni Told Her Guy. (1414 Views)

Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sponsored You To America, Teni Told Her Guy. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
I Sponsored You To America, Teni Told Her Guy.

Sponsored You To America, Teni Told Her Guy.

In a video Teni made recently, she told two guys following her that she sponsored their trip to America and why will she buy anything for you guys.

I Sponsored You To America

Some people take this as a joke while some people said she shouldn’t have said that.

But to her is just a joke.

See video below.
https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/11/25/i-sponsored-you-to-america-teni-told-her-guy/

Or

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5S0wiapoMB/?igshid=ub45lihu712h

Cc: Lalasticlala,

Re: I Sponsored You To America, Teni Told Her Guy. by adfjhdhgd: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sponsored You To America, Teni Told Her Guy. by SimDan95(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
So what should I do with this news, like I give a FLYING FVCK.

Anyway I will be glad if u can sponsor me to Canada I promise you, your Congo will always know joy I'll shine it till u give praise to the day u met me.

If u think I'm lying ask Ramotu, or Mama kudirat.

2 Likes

Re: I Sponsored You To America, Teni Told Her Guy. by timibare(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
En so....shes not the first....en not gonna b d last

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Young American Rapper 'popsmoke' Dies At Age 20 / Latest Nigeria(naija) News: Odumeje Not My Pastor But My Tight Friend-nollywood / Lady Cooks Soup For Her Cheating Boyfriend With His Best Friend Semen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.