Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Jazzed Or Science - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jazzed Or Science (2763 Views)

I've Finally Jazzed My Ex-lover... / I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jazzed Or Science by Harkyn92(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

so in your intelligent mind, she was attacked spiritually by a wall gecko.... abi?! ok bro, i wont try to discredit any of what you said because its obvious you firmly believe in this mambo jambo. but just so you know, just taking her to a "proper" hospital and getting medication would have solved the issue.

btw have you ever asked yourself why this type of NONSENSE fables only happen in Nigeria (or poor people's country)?

See you o, someone that died in a university teaching hospital was not taken good care of enough?
imagin what it requires for a small mark to become leg ulcer or what did the doctors even call it then self.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Then what are you doing here? Lol.
Oga you don't have good points to support your opinion, stop ranting.

bro i have already given my position on the issue, juss because you dont agree with it is your cross to carry (not mine)...here it is again:

MrBrownJay1:
nothing like spiritual attacks... all of this is simple unfortunate medical issues.
for example: if you simply get stabbed then you can easily be fixed, but many criminals know that putting poison on the blade (or simply wipe the blade with a potato) will greatly make the wound worse. nothing mystical here.

Google elephantiasis to educate yourself on the problem with giant legs.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Harkyn92:
See you o, someone that died in a university teaching hospital was not taken good care of enough?
imagin what it requires for a small mark to become leg ulcer or what did the doctors even call it then self.

many unfortunate people die if you are focusing on spirituality instead of focusing on medical issues.
many unfortunate people die because they are wrongly diagnosed
many unfortunate people die of medical malpractices
many unfortunate people die because they get fed fake medicine (especially in Africa)

i dont have a crystal ball, and since there was NO autopsy, i can speculate on the issue, but i certainly know it aint spiritual.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro i have already given my position on the issue, juss because you dont agree with it is your cross to carry (not mine)...here it is again:

How does this single act disprove a myriad of cases related to spirituality, like the one that bred this conversation?
Re: Jazzed Or Science by babyfaceafrica: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Harkyn92:

abeg leave them,we know their type..God protect us all
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, dont waste your time/energy praying fr me as i dont believe in this mambo jambo so it can NEVER happen to me. i have been blessed for a long time, not because of spirituality but because i took care of my own life and worked/work/working hard for it.

since you call yourself a scientist then USE YOUR BRAIN and tell us all what you believe happen to the man who was temporarily "possessed"?!?!?

Dude..with my small knowledge on neuroscience .. a lot of things trigger madness from Trauma to drugs to other stuff that hits the opiate receptors...but a violent case of schizophrenia don’t just jump out of a person with no history of madness in family, no prior history of drug abuse, and just like that without any form of medical intervention the bastard was fine in a few days....see I can’t even draw an hypothesis from the little data I have about the scenario...

At idumota this woman insulted my uncle Without any remorse....said so we can quickly look for intervention like this.. that when her daughter couldn’t give birth for the last 3years we were not this jumpy.....then she said we should leave that she has heard...
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

How does this single act disprove a myriad of cases related to spirituality, like the one that bred this conversation?

isnt the OP story "also" a single act?! see below the extended causes for mental illness.

1StopRudeness:
Dude..with my small knowledge on neuroscience .. a lot of things trigger madness from Trauma to drugs to other stuff that hits the opiate receptors...but a violent case of schizophrenia don’t just jump out of a person with no history of madness in family, no prior history of drug abuse, and just like that without any form of medical intervention the bastard was fine in a few days....see I can’t even draw an hypothesis from the little data I have about the scenario...

bro, there are many people who suddenly go mental, and if you knew anything about neuroscience, then you would be acquainted with MENTAL ILLNESS/DISORDER.... and you would therefore know that the cause could be:

BIOLOGICAL
- hereditary
- infection
- birth defect
- brain injury
- exposure to poison/toxic elements

PSYCHOLOGICAL
- an important family loss
- severe childhood trauma, emotional/physical/sexual abuse or neglect
- discrimination and/or stigma
- severe or long-term stress
etc etc

or ENVIRONMENTAL
- living around dysfunctional family/people
- poverty or debt
- traumatic accident/life event
- social isolation or loneliness,
etc etc

nothing to do with juju and all other mambo jambo!
Re: Jazzed Or Science by dinodesmond(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
nothing like spiritual attacks... all of this is simple unfortunate medical issues.
for example: if you simply get stabbed then you can easily be fixed, but many criminals know that putting poison on the blade (or simply wipe the blade with a potato) will greatly make the wound worse. nothing mystical here.

Google elephantiasis to educate yourself on the problem with giant legs.

Bro, there are things science can explain and things science will just term 'natural', inexplicable. Science can explain things when they are physical but can't when things transcend human knowledge.

How do u explain these scenarios?
A man dreamt about being attacked with a cutlass and woke up to see the wounds on his body.

There was a match that was played in Congo some years back which was shocking because there was a thunderous strike on the first opponents killing all eleven players and leaving the other eleven players unhurt.

Science will die explaining this.

Science doesn't even know anything. Science knows only 10% of things that exist to put it favorably.

If you see the power that be, you will just shrink away out of shock. Don't liken this place to a white man's land.

If you doubt, come down to imodi imosan or ijebu Igbo to learn better. There is no way you will these places without acknowledging things spiritual are superior while Science is doing boyi boyi.

I will conclude that you have not seen life in its raw form-that's why you can talk as you want
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
dinodesmond:

Bro, there are things science can explain and things science will just term 'natural', inexplicable. Science can explain things when they are physical but can't when things transcend human knowledge.

very true, but just because we dont have the knowledge to explain something, certainly does NOT mean it is spiritual/juju. there is a guy named Derek Amato (Google his name) who had a head trauma and woke up and suddenly became a musical genius (while not having spent a day in his life learning/playing music). nobody can explain why but it certainly AINT spiritual/juju.

How do u explain these scenarios?
A man dreamt about being attacked with a cutlass and woke up to see the wounds on his body.

it could simply be REM behavior disorder or sleep walking.

There was a match that was played in Congo some years back which was shocking because there was a thunderous strike on the first opponents killing all eleven players and leaving the other eleven players unhurt.

probably the some electromagnetic field linked to their clothing...who knows?! do you have any proof whatsoever that it was witchcraft or should we just term anything we cant understand as juju?!?!?!?!

Science doesn't even know anything. Science knows only 10% of things that exist to put it favorably.
If you see the power that be, you will just shrink away out of shock. Don't liken this place to a white man's land.

i guess juju science has proof without a shadow of doubts that this is witchcraft, right?

If you doubt, come down to imodi imosan or ijebu Igbo to learn better. There is no way you will these places without acknowledging things spiritual are superior while Science is doing boyi boyi.

why go there when i can get the exacts same confirmation from a David Copperfield or David Blaine show?!?!

I will conclude that you have not seen life in its raw form-that's why you can talk as you want

here is something for you to consider:
why havent any of these so called spiritual forces been used against the Buharis and all other polithieves of Nigeria?! why does it only happen to deluded destitute broke and hungry gullible people?! so you actually believe that nobody wants these politicians dead? none of them ever became insane, how is that?!

1 Like

Re: Jazzed Or Science by fatymore(f): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2019
See how they spoilt this thread with distractions.. Give us story not counter facts or just open your own thread.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Alberto247(m): 2:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Eaga:
something have been bugging me for awhile, so I decided to bring it here to read various opinion on it.
I've been hearing about spiritual attacks. most especially the attack on peoples legs ( I.e some people will say I had just a little boil on my leg, so I peel it off only for it to develop into a wound and from there, you have the leg being cut off and at times death.)
now the question is, is it a case of science or metaphysic? personally I'm fearless but one have to be careful about certain things. one could still be stab with a simple snide pin(the assassin pin hope I'm correct) and death will occur. many will tag it spiritual attack, others science.
if you have some experienced swelling of the leg and injury that refuse to heal. How did you tag it science or spiritual attack? let me hear your insightful opinion. thanks
waoo,bro i tag it spiritual science: a branch of science that deals with powers beyond the physical.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by johnkey: 4:19am On Nov 26, 2019
Only a fool will say there's no jazz, go village go live for just one year your eye go open
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

isnt the OP story "also" a single act?! see below the extended causes for mental illness.

bro, there are many people who suddenly go mental, and if you knew anything about neuroscience, then you would be acquainted with MENTAL ILLNESS/DISORDER.... and you would therefore know that the cause could be:

BIOLOGICAL
- hereditary
- infection
- birth defect
- brain injury
- exposure to poison/toxic elements

PSYCHOLOGICAL
- an important family loss
- severe childhood trauma, emotional/physical/sexual abuse or neglect
- discrimination and/or stigma
- severe or long-term stress
etc etc

or ENVIRONMENTAL
- living around dysfunctional family/people
- poverty or debt
- traumatic accident/life event
- social isolation or loneliness,
etc etc

nothing to do with juju and all other mambo jambo!

At the end of the day what u have here are just mere theories..,,,just like cancer, if any scientist tell u he knows exactly what’s triggering abnormal cell growth he’s just lying... go to an hospital today almost all the things in the world will be listed to u as carcinogenic..

...even if all the things in the world including air and water can trigger mis- firing of ur neural pathways and make ur mind psychotic....u don’t get severe violent schizophrenia for just four days and without medical intervention the brain is able to reset it self..
u think it’s amnesia I’m talking about??......the brain chemistry is a very complex one....have u seen any mad man cured like malaria was cured.??..
Do u think drugs are used to just untigger whatever triggered the madness??

There’s really no point dialoging neuroscience with you....ur desperate attempt to find explanation you don’t even know to an occurrence isn’t new to me. I’ve been down that road, infact I’m down that road most times on the job....that’s why when write scientific papers, at the end of the day we still use the phrase “the reason for this is not fully understood”.....
Re: Jazzed Or Science by olatunyemi(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2019
A guy was sick for like 6 months in General hospital, later spent 3 months in FMC, another 18 months in India. His dad is a doctor. throughout this sickness, they never found the causes of his sickness and he died. All tests showed he was okay. See, it's not good to attribute everything to Spiritual but there are cases you won't think otherwise
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
1StopRudeness:

At the end of the day what u have here are just mere theories..,,,just like cancer, if any scientist tell u he knows exactly what’s triggering abnormal cell growth he’s just lying... go to an hospital today almost all the things in the world will be listed to u as carcinogenic..

...even if all the things in the world including air and water can trigger mis- firing of ur neural pathways and make ur mind psychotic....u don’t get severe violent schizophrenia for just four days and without medical intervention the brain is able to reset it self..
u think it’s amnesia I’m talking about??......the brain chemistry is a very complex one....have u seen any mad man cured like malaria was cured.??..
Do u think drugs are used to just untigger whatever triggered the madness??

There’s really no point dialoging neuroscience with you....ur desperate attempt to find explanation you don’t even know to an occurrence isn’t new to me. I’ve been down that road, infact I’m down that road most times on the job....that’s why when write scientific papers, at the end of the day we still use the phrase “the reason for this is not fully understood”.....

i just gave you the MANY reason as to how or why some people can get mental illness....if you choose to disregard them (while thinking its juju) then thats your problem.

again, if you believe that because something is not understood then it MUST be juju, is a clear indication that you are clueless on this issue.

here is something for you to consider:
why havent any of these so called spiritual forces been used against the Buharis and all other polithieves of Nigeria?! why does it only happen to deluded destitute broke and hungry gullible people?! so you actually believe that nobody wants these politicians dead? none of them ever became insane, how is that?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Where Anklets In PH? / Anambra State Task Force Official Caught Having Sex With A Young Girl [photos] / Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.