Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,124 members, 7,931,838 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements (70781 Views)

Constituents Write Senator Ekwunife, Demand Explanation For Absence At Plenary / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Slynation(m): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2019
Nice automobiles from Innoson.... But still don't know why his cars are so costly.....
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Jimbadly: 12:42am On Nov 26, 2019
Whenever I see this woman, I just remember how she used to service Chinwoke Mbadinuju, former governor of Anambra that year. She fvcked Mbadinuju's brains out so much so that Mbadinuju spent all of Anambra budget on her and was always daydreaming of her whenever she was not around. She gave him crazy sex styles that drove him mad.

Tuale to this dame who used her pussy to reach enviable heights in politics. A small time banker turned big time politician. Chai! Pussy is a powerful tool, I swear. To every lady out there; that crevice situated at your crotch is a powerful tool, use it well.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Pacesetter123(m): 1:06am On Nov 26, 2019
De person I respect most is de one dat patronizes dis our locally made product.Its good example shown by a public office holder.In dis way,we can grow our economy.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by BluntBoy(m): 1:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Eartquake1:

It isn't your mother

You are very stupid for mentioning my mom in this matter. Snivelling, mannerless slowpoke.

It is my opinion. Get that into your thick skull. My opinion!!! The car is ugly as hell, unoriginal and bland. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by BluntBoy(m): 1:13am On Nov 26, 2019
badboywizzy:
Which one have you manufactured ?

Which one did Innoson manufacture? He assembles, he does not manufacture. Even at that, he does a rather bad job.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by BluntBoy(m): 1:22am On Nov 26, 2019
cuteralph101:
for a country like nigeria its a welcome development! Ur generation cant boast of creating tooth pick not yo talk of pencil or crayon!. A senator that can feed ur next 4 generations chose wat u called ugly. But i know wats ugly now...ur sense.

Speak for yourself. She can feed your ancestors, not mine.

My family is well-to-do. Thorough professionals who made their money outside politics, offering services rather than looting the treasure dry and deceiving excruciatingly stupid people like yourself into worshipping them.

As for toothpicks, there are toothpick manufacturing plants in Nigeria. So, get your facts right.

At least, they manufacture. Unlike Innoson who merely assembles.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by BluntBoy(m): 1:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Inhabitable1:

Learn how to appreciate good things, so that it will come to you or to your relatives...

So, I must join the bandwagon even if I don't like what I am seeing?

Did I say the car is substandard? I said the car is ugly.

Check my name. I am blunt like that. I don't join bandwagons. I live my life the way I deem fit.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by plaindealer: 1:25am On Nov 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Innoson is a great asset to this hell hole called Nigeria

But unfortunately, government of the day would rather look for ways to run him down than give him all The necessary supports to grow bigger .

Innoson: We Enjoy Huge Patronage From Buhari’s Govt

Innoson Group of Companies Nigeria Limited has said it enjoys huge patronage and support from the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.

The group’s Chairman, Innocent Chukwuma stated this on Sunday in Nnewi, Anambra State, when he addressed reporters.

He also listed Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Gombe, and Bauchi states as well as the Nigerian military among those patronising vehicles from Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM).

The company chief said Innoson could transform Nigeria into a vehicle manufacturing destination in Africa if it gets more patronage.

He assured the nation that his factory has the capacity to manufacture all brands of vehicles, adding that he hoped to expand soonest.

Chukwuma said: “I can say that Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing is doing well, especially with the level of patronage and support the company is enjoying under the present Federal Government.

https://politicos.ng/?p=4212

Illiterate bigot, Innoson himself knows more than you tribal and divisive elements, Innoson is getting more and better support and patronage under PMB than previous administrations combined.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by BluntBoy(m): 1:29am On Nov 26, 2019
Dedetwo:

I guess you fathomed the above moronic opinion matters. A typical Africa with slavery mentality. You will sing praises if the automobile is rebadged with emblems form Germany, UK, USA or Japan.

I have criticized many cars, especially the G-Wagon which I have always found very ugly so much so that I have often wondered why the craze about it. And all those Volvo cars too. I found them especially ugly as hell.

So, this is not about slave mentality which only exists for you, not me.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by BluntBoy(m): 1:38am On Nov 26, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
She is the most beautiful Nigerian female senator ever.... argue with your ancestors

Most beautiful my foot!!!

Or is it not the same woman in the picture I am seeing in the OP

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Kpoikpoi: 1:48am On Nov 26, 2019
villagecraft:
Beautiful Innoson Ikenga. Now part of Ekwunife fleet!

According to her, the vehicle will also be used for her committee work at the Senate. Will promote the brand Innoson, and encourage Nigerians, particularly her colleague at the National Assembly to choose the Innoson Brand, a Nigerian automobile and bus manufacturing company founded by Mr Innocent Chukwuma who hails from Nnewi in Anambra State.

It's important to note that Innoson runs a plant in Nnewi, Anambra State, and is nicknamed Pride of African Road.

The Senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District, Senator Uche Ekwunife has spent about four months in the Senate.

Within the last four months as Senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District, Senator Uche Ekwunife has:

1. Moved a motion to address the devastating storm in Obosi, Nkpor and Oraukwu communities of Anambra State.

2. Raised a petition on the refusal of Jamb to release the result of Akachukwu Onyiuke, a constituent of Anambra Central

3. At the Chambers of the Senate,called for the inclusion of South East in the Board of the Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC.

4. Recently urged the Senate to take actions towards curbing the incessant Fuel Tanker fire outbreaks in Anambra State and provide support to the victims of the Ochanja Fire Incident through a motion sponsored by Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, Senator Stella Oduah and herself.

5. On the floor of the Senate, called for actions towards Strengthening the Security at Nigerian Airports

6. Facilitated employment for not less than 40 graduates in different Parastatals and Agencies of Government.

7. So far, since inauguration, have distributed 50 Tricycle to Wards.

8. Sponsored Skills Aquisition Training for Youths in partnership with the New Partnership for African Development, NEPAD Nigeria.

9. Sponsored a Bill to amend the Penal Code Act to stregthen Citizens rights to security which has passed first reading.

10. As constituency projects for 2020 budget year will soon materialize. However, had in the past representation (particularly during first stint in the Senate which lasted for six months) attracted notable projects to the constituency. Just to mention a few:

A. Attracted construction works on Ileka Road Uke, Onyeka Okeluo Road Enugwu-Agidi and St. Joseph's Road Nri.

B. Moved a motion for the immediate intervention of the Federal Government on Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, as well as assistance in checking the increasing devastation of erosion in Anambra state.

C. Through the intervention of the Nigerian Senate, she led colleagues to inspect and attract rehabilitation works on the Nkpor flyover section of the Enugu-Onitsha expressway which was almost cutoff by erosion.

D. Bill: Forestry Institute of Nigeria Reenactment Bill was Signed into Law by the President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://mobile.twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1198953799857180672
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by hardon1(m): 2:00am On Nov 26, 2019
i only like the fact that he is now modelling some of the the cars with traditional names. makes it unique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Freeman59: 2:39am On Nov 26, 2019
BluntBoy:
Truth be told, that is one piece of an ugly automobile.

Bleep you, Bleep your opinion

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by anonimi: 2:54am On Nov 26, 2019
SimDan95:
Innoson is truly pushing against all odds, nice car nice design I'm really proud of them.

But there's room for improvement I'm sure that in the long run we'll start massive export of his product.

Meanwhile our Senate are still purposing #5.5bn to buy Benz and Toyota to their non ending fleet. Greed has really eaten deep into us. *spits*

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by anonimi: 3:12am On Nov 26, 2019
skales67:
Children of hate will run to UK and bribe their govt to release a publication about Innoson stealing pounds sterling and hiding them inside the chassis of every "Ikenga" manufactured in his plant.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3903043_3900875eremainsmalluformakesensepng0cbd86798bdb9acb6b2f053976eebe47_png4f72619c8ca6b05dbf89dda16578e7fe

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Judybash93(m): 3:23am On Nov 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

Okay. Show us your design. Even if it's in 3D or just a sketch. We'll like to have a look

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Enemyofpeace: 3:59am On Nov 26, 2019
osile2012:
I'm getting one. How much is it ?
just 250k
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 26, 2019
bizzibodi:
Nice vehicle but why IKENGA.WTF do ikenga means?

Try read the article, no dey rush to comment
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by plaindealer: 4:44am On Nov 26, 2019
bizzibodi:
Nice vehicle but why IKENGA.WTF do ikenga means?

Some kind of idol worshiping wooden statue or figurine.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by zikter(m): 4:53am On Nov 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Innoson is a great asset to this hell hole called Nigeria

But unfortunately, government of the day would rather look for ways to run him down than give him all The necessary supports to grow bigger .
No, you and the people who liked your wrong comment are totally ignorant. The government, especially FG is the biggest patroniser of Innoson. The man himself has said this severally. You can also google to see the amount vehicles the army and paramilitary buy from Innoson. So please kindly take back your comment and stop misleading people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Angelfrost(m): 5:23am On Nov 26, 2019
Slynation:
Nice automobiles from Innoson....
But still don't know why his cars are so costly.....

You could start by finding out his running costs of doing business in a third world country...

You can't have cheap products of high standard when that standard is attained at sky high costs.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Kingsley10000: 5:31am On Nov 26, 2019
innoson try
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by OBM001(m): 5:31am On Nov 26, 2019
BluntBoy:
.Which one do you have or made apart from paper or tin car?
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by kenx1(m): 5:49am On Nov 26, 2019
Imagine if INNOSON is owned by Dangote, the Fed government would have made it compulsory for all federal and state parastatals to own one!!!

If not total ban on the importation of foreign brand cars

Who dey deceive who!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by mrchineke: 5:53am On Nov 26, 2019
Jimbadly:
Whenever I see this woman, I just remember how she used to service Chinwoke Mbadinuju, former governor of Anambra that year. She fvcked Mbadinuju's brains out so much so that Mbadinuju spent all of Anambra budget on her and was always daydreaming of her whenever she was not around. She gave him crazy sex styles that drove him mad.

Tuale to this dame who used her pussy to reach enviable heights in politics. A small time banker turned big time politician. Chai! Pussy is a powerful tool, I swear. To every lady out there; that crevice situated at your crotch is a powerful tool, use it well.

Lzaa and immhotep ashawo sister!!!

Useless China import.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by nanauju(f): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

So you're still this silly grin
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by jseth: 6:09am On Nov 26, 2019
D fact remains dat pple who degrade innoson cars r dose dat dia family neva dream of making a name in dis life or creating employment and contributing to d gdp of dis country, so out of jealousy because i wouldnt call it hate, dey condemn innoson vehicle. Am not from d south east but am proud of dis man dat has put nigeria's name on d map and also proud of dangote and oda local manufacturere onlike one idiot senator dat is sponsoring a death penalty bill for hate speech.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by cardoctor(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Very soon they will start calling it Igbo motor.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by ernieboy(m): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2019
SalamRushdie:
BAIC M20 Nice vehicle
they will come for ur head. lol. many are shouting innovation up and down for a simple baic knock down assembled vehicle.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by ernieboy(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2019
makdcash:
Much respect to day inno took this great step, i see him taking over africa and the world. Weldone inno
taking over the world indeed, the original makers of his vehicles (baic) have not even dreamt of taking over Asia much less innoson.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by awgumayor: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2019
plaindealer:

Some kind of idol worshiping wooden statue or figurine.

IKENGA means right hand. In Igbo right hand means FIRST, STRENGTH. When someone takes the name IKENGA as a title it means he is the strength of the community. Ikenga can be referred to the first born of the family. So it's more than a mere idol wooden symbol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Spotted In A Swimming Pool Swimming / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.