Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,344 members, 7,917,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

Taylor Swift Smashes All-time American Music Award Record. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taylor Swift Smashes All-time American Music Award Record. (291 Views)

Wizkid Beats Drake, Kanye, Lil Nas and Doja Cat To Set New MOBO Award Record / Burna Boy Speaks On His Desire To Cross Over To The American Music Industry / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Smashes All-time American Music Award Record. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
(Reuters) - Taylor Swift took the high road as she won six American Music Awards on Sunday to surpass Michael Jackson’s all-time record, avoiding any direct mention of a bitter dispute with her old record company.

Swift won the top award, artist of the year, and four others. She was also given an honorary artist of the decade award, taking her all-time total to 29 American Music Awards, organizers said. That easily outstripped the 24 awards picked up by Jackson.

You can see the full gist and the juicy details on their website. The link:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-awards-american-music/taylor-swift-puts-rancor-aside-smashes-all-time-american-music-award-record-idUSKBN1XZ05N

Good night. cool

(1) (Reply)

My Url Is Being Banned In Naira Land How Do I Resolve Its Please I Need Help / Court Adjourns Naira Marley's Case. / Kwesta – I Came I Saw Ft. Rick Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.