Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Test For Patience Interview, What's Your Take On This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test For Patience Interview, What's Your Take On This? (316 Views)

I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / After Job Interview, What Next / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Test For Patience Interview, What's Your Take On This? by Bigval5: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2019
An Employer invited Six people for interview by 7:00AM, they were all dressed and sharp before the time, He told them to wait,

By 3PM 3 had already left.

By 6pm he came and met only 2 persons. Those two persons got the job and that was the interview.

Re: Test For Patience Interview, What's Your Take On This? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2019
I saw this on gram and commented and will repeat it again. Pure wickedness.. time is money don't waste people's time .. that's why I love business and thank God for the nairaland platform were u can become a millionaire if u read d business and investment section carefully
Re: Test For Patience Interview, What's Your Take On This? by lavylilly: 11:51pm On Jun 20
I once showed up — early — for a job interview. They had no record of me having an appointment and I had to show them my phone to prove to them that I was supposed to be there. Then they had to track down my interviewer. She kept me waiting at least a half hour past my appointment time. I was watching the clock and decided to give her a few more minutes (I was unemployed and this was a good opportunity) and then I was going to walk.

Well, she finally showed up, took me into a panel interview — which I did not expect — and sent me on my way. A month or so later she called and offered me the job. Still being out of work, I accepted.

But I shouldn’t have. I should have seen that experience as a massive red flag. That office ended up being the most toxic environment I have ever worked in. They had no respect for their people or their people’s time. It didn’t take long before I was eating lunch in my car every day, doing breathing exercises on my breaks to try to regulate myself, and constantly getting upset at home.

Don’t let companies “test your patience” — intentionally or unintentionally — during the interview process. They’re really just seeing how much of your time you will allow them to abuse.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Its Urgent, Help A Sister Out / Experience Teacher Needed / Vacancy For A Chief Technology Officer (job Ref: Cto-t)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.