Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,674 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Am Letting Go Off My Dreams And Music Career – Bbnaija Ella Crys Out For Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Letting Go Off My Dreams And Music Career – Bbnaija Ella Crys Out For Help (391 Views)

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Letting Go Off My Dreams And Music Career – Bbnaija Ella Crys Out For Help by Benbeezy: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2019
Bbnaija Ella shared a video on her IG page, saying it hasn’t been easy since she was evicted from the house.

In the video, she said that she has been working on her music and it hasn’t been so easy as it requires lots of resources. She also stated that she had to sacrifice all of her resources recently to save her mom’s life.

She said;
#Doing music in Nigeria as a lone person requires a whole lot of money. And I wish for any kind of help, I love to sing, I love to do music but I just have to let it go

See video; https://olowublog.com/2019/11/am-letting-go-off-my-dreams-and-music-career-bbnaija-ella-says-as-she-crys-out-for-help.html

(1) (Reply)

”I Have Only Three More Years To Be A Fool” – Don Jazzy / I Don't Need To Smoke To Be High, My Energy Is Natural-denrele / Yelawolf Ghetto Cowboy Full Download# 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.