Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,928,997 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Last Wish Of A Dying Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Last Wish Of A Dying Man (1831 Views)

Last Wish / Last Wish / The Last Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Wish Of A Dying Man by mediatrix8(f): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2010
Clarence returns from the doctor and tells his wife that the doctor has told him that he only has 24 hours left to live. Given the prognosis, Clarence asks his wife for sex. Naturally, she agrees, so they make love.

About 6 hours later, the husband goes to his wife and says, "Honey, you know now I only have 18 hours to live. Could we please do it one more time?" Of course, the wife agrees, so they do it again.

Later, as the man gets into bed, he looks at his watch and realizes that now he has only 8 hours left. He touches his wife's shoulder and asks, "Honey, please, just one more time before I die." She says, "Of course dear" and they make love for the third time.

After, the wife rolls over and falls asleep.
Clarence, however, worried about his impending death, tosses and turns, until he's down to just 4 more hours. He gently rouses his wife and asks, "Honey, I have only 4 more hours to live, do you think we could, ?"

At this point his wife sits up and says, "Clarence! I have to get up in the morning, YOU DON'T!"
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by MrBones2(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2010
LOL! That wife must be mediatrix MEHN. Nice nice joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by ayusman16(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2010
mean wife.
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by mediatrix8(f): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
Mr.Bones:

LOL! That wife must be mediatrix MEHN. Nice nice joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
heheheh not me grin grin grin ;, Are you clarence? If you are him what would you do?
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by MrBones2(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
Clarence? Will do it by force lol grin grin
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by mediatrix8(f): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2010
Mr.Bones:

Clarence? Will do it by force lol grin grin
, Why not? grin grin grin
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by MrBones2(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
Thank God we're finally agreeing on sometin wink wink
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by mediatrix8(f): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
Oh God I didn't notice it's you again? hehehehhe grin
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by MrBones2(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
So u don't look at the usernames of people u talk with? U're frightening me lol. grin grin grin
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by StudioCFR(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
I'm still searching for the joke
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by EfemenaXY: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2010
mediatrix8:

Clarence returns from the doctor and tells his wife that the doctor has told him that he only has 24 hours left to live. Given the prognosis, Clarence asks his wife for sex. Naturally, she agrees, so they make love.

About 6 hours later, the husband goes to his wife and says, "Honey, you know now I only have 18 hours to live. Could we please do it one more time?" Of course, the wife agrees, so they do it again.

Later, as the man gets into bed, he looks at his watch and realizes that now he has only 8 hours left. He touches his wife's shoulder and asks, "Honey, please, just one more time before I die." She says, "Of course dear" and they make love for the third time.

After, the wife rolls over and falls asleep.
Clarence, however, worried about his impending death, tosses and turns, until he's down to just 4 more hours. He gently rouses his wife and asks, "Honey, I have only 4 more hours to live, do you think we could, ?"

At this point his wife sits up and says, "Clarence! I have to get up in the morning, YOU DON'T!"

What a joke!! grin grin

Thanks for sharing girl - I like it! cheesy
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by mediatrix8(f): 2:20am On Nov 23, 2010
Mr.Bones:

So u don't look at the usernames of people u talk with? U're frightening me lol. grin grin grin
just kidding of course I know but I notice last time we exchange ideas again , How will I forget you Shuai ge?(Handsome) grin grin grin
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by mediatrix8(f): 2:26am On Nov 23, 2010
Efemena_xy:

What a joke!! grin grin

Thanks for sharing girl - I like it! cheesy
You're Welcome smiley
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by Dyt(f): 2:34am On Nov 23, 2010
Still chucklin afta few mins
nice joke dere
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by mediatrix8(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by MrBones2(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2010
^^ Hiya Li hows it going? wink
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by mediatrix8(f): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2010
I'm good here, how about you? cheesy
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by blapo(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2010
The wife should have allowed him since she won't be going to work in the morning or she is not ready to mourn the death of her husband?
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by sweetmum(f): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2010
nice one!!!
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by Dabss(m): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2010
nice joke
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by MrBones2(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2010
^^why u NO fit post ur own? Or that is ur talent?

I am good here, how about u?

i was great(lol, that was yesterday now) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by MrBones2(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2010
BTW LI how chinko land.

i fink u should starting teaching me chinesse soonest cause i'm a fan of the chinesse language. The chi chong and all those funny to pronounce words do blow ma mind. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by mediatrix8(f): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2010
Mr.Bones:

BTW LI how chinko land.

i fink u should starting teaching me chinesse soonest cause i'm a fan of the chinesse language. The chi chong and all those funny to pronounce words do blow ma mind. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
,, My name is Mediatrix and I'm not a Chinese,I am a Filipino Teaching English in China.Though I can speak basic Pu tong hua(Chinese Mandarin).I have been here for almost 5 years.If you want I can teach you the basic wink
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by DrSmile1: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2010
grin nice one
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by MrBones2(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2010
And Li what is the difference. I hope the basic doesn't include those drawingS they do call words grin grin
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by Dabss(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2010
Mr.Bones:

^^why u NO fit post your own? Or that is your talent?
wetin i do now?
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by mediatrix8(f): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2010
Mr.Bones:

And Li what is the difference. I hope the basic doesn't include those drawingS they do call words grin grin
Speaking only lol, not the Characters hehehhe
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by MrBones2(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2010
^^**does the sign of cross** those symbols(abi drawings) are quite complicated o. So when do we begin? grin grin

Wetin i do now?
what u've always been doing? wink
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by mediatrix8(f): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2010
Mr.Bones:

^^**does the sign of cross** those symbols(abi drawings) are quite complicated o. So when do we begin? grin grin

The sign of the cross ?hmmmmmmmmmm really complicated.I never even tried to learn that.e can begin now.Create a thread in another section related to learning the language so I can teach you there.But please teach me Naija language too, Do you know Igbo?
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by MrBones2(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
[font= comic sans wt] Do i know igbo? Or am i igbo? I'm 100 percent igbo with no blood tint or hybridization. I can speak and write with no problem. May i ask why u're so interested to learn only igbo? wink [/font]
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by StudioCFR(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
Like Gabrywyl,

She wants to know when her igbo boyfriend and siblings are abusing her
Re: Last Wish Of A Dying Man by MrBones2(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2010
[size=14pt] studio are u her official mouthpiece? grin grin [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laff It Off! Must Read!!! Enjoy >>> / Funniest Comment About Buhari On Twitter(picture) / What Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.