Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,336 members, 7,917,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) (9000 Views)

Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media / Fans Call This Tailor A Carpenter For Sewing This Dress (photos) / Fan Called Seyi Shay "Confirm Village Girl" For Wearing This Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Playloaded: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2019

Hi Guys!!

Ex BBNaija housemate, Tacha has been serving hot-hot pictures online in recent times.

This particular picture above got my attention and something came to my mind after I noticed something. Don’t ask me jhor!!

The question for guys is,

If You Meet Tacha One-On-One In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her?

Drop your comments

http://repnaija.com.ng/be-sincere-if-you-meet-tacha-one-on-one-in-this-dress-what-will-you-tell-her-see-photo/
Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by ominilongest(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2019
I WILL TELL HER YOU ARE MAD angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2019
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2019
I will look straight to her eyes and tell her"Woman,go and wear bra.The Bobby is a go down low"

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Adepet222(f): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2019
I will tell her that this op love her.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gone Flats...

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Samfloxin(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
I will tell her that prostitution never pays...she should give her life to Christ, marry a man of his choice , settle down and live a normal life.

6 Likes

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Heloct(f): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
It won't look this pretty one on one. She can only move from car to building in that dress.

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by olayiwola72(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Will just ask her what kind of dress is this

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nothing. Wetin concern me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by CrownPrincehawk(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
You should have gone 100% nude. Mind you prostitution will buy you many things, hell inclusive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by PanickMode(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
i will move closer to her ear and whisper Hoe low Show undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by ITbomb(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
It has really fallen

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by phranklyn92(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
I'll tell her nothing!
I really couldn't care less angry
Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
I will tell her that bra is not expensive!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Kylekent59: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Here on earth, you can do anyhow you like, Devil gives you with the right hand, you are famous, money flows, you attend shows, you no longer have time for yourself, you spend your time on make up, you go clubbing, money keeps popping in, her fans hail her, her head swells, life continues..... till when old age comes, then she remembers heaven and hell.

The truth still remains and cannot or never be hidden, " I will tell her she is going to hell with her indecent dress"

Why do many repent when they notice they are getting old?

Why not do good now you are young?

Two things are known to be true and cannot be hidden:

1. Good and Evil

2. Paradise and Hell

If you disagree with number "2", then why agree with number "1" ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by WildChild00(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I will tell her that bra is not expensive!!!

Name the price....
Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
I will wear my gas mask strap my condom and begin to fûck her pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by geezynoni: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mo fe do e
Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by respect80(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
I will simply tell her that Olympus has fallen.

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Those of us that zoomed this picture let us gather here grin

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
cucumbae:
I will look straight to her eyes and tell her"Woman,go and wear bra.The Bobby is a go down low"

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Sijo01(f): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Na this lady dey talk say get body odor? Make una forgive my ignorance, I nor watch the programme.

She fine sha.
Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by xanderpeper(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bitch bend it over bust it open for me
Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Thejustw14(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hi.:!!:.
Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
What is smelling??
Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by MKULTRA: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
I will wear my gas mask strap my condom and begin to fûck her pussy
weyray
That mask got megrin grin grin
Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Those of us that zoomed this picture let us gather here grin
gringrin
Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
those pretentious men will come and look and still abuse ladies of being fork toy, cheap ashy and gold diggers but they still want the goodie bag
Re: If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sex allure... BTW something has low self esteem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer "Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil”.. Read Full Details / Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” / Guys, Meet Amanda Lepore, The Woman With The Most Expensive Body On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.