Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,944 members, 7,912,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Can I Be Doing To Keep My Relationship With My Girl In UNI Keep Working? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Be Doing To Keep My Relationship With My Girl In UNI Keep Working? (463 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Be Doing To Keep My Relationship With My Girl In UNI Keep Working? by yinkaOdutuyo: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sometimes ago i posted a post about how i used all my savings and money send my girlfriend to UNI and also a student of University of Ibadan.

Some people crtiticized me that am a fool for doing that, while some people tell me to trust in God and continuing doing my part to keep the relationship going.

Now am asking, what can i be doing to keep my relationship with my girl in UNI keep working? As it's used to be before she left for UNI.
Re: What Can I Be Doing To Keep My Relationship With My Girl In UNI Keep Working? by SalafRider(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Make money, more money bruh

1 Like

Re: What Can I Be Doing To Keep My Relationship With My Girl In UNI Keep Working? by omoiyamayor(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Those that ask yiu to continue don't like you,are they orphans? If you are paying to get marriage and you can feel it that you will be the biggest loser, find your happiness elsewhere bro
Re: What Can I Be Doing To Keep My Relationship With My Girl In UNI Keep Working? by lilmax(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
A hoe will always be a hoe bro

There's nothing you can do

It all depend on her to play her part when you've done yours
Re: What Can I Be Doing To Keep My Relationship With My Girl In UNI Keep Working? by nuelsam: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
All these stories bouh men drinking sniper cos of heartbreak on fp.....na like this em dey start.
Dont say u wasnt warned!
Re: What Can I Be Doing To Keep My Relationship With My Girl In UNI Keep Working? by Maxxim: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bros you don fuvkup already, you either keep spending on that girl or forget about the amount you've already invested.
Right from when I'd experienced women lifestyles back then in school. I've made up my mind never to have anything in common with a girl still schooling cos she'll never get to use her head anymore.
Re: What Can I Be Doing To Keep My Relationship With My Girl In UNI Keep Working? by blesskewe(f): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
It's a two sided thing
She shouldtry to make things work out as well too
Re: What Can I Be Doing To Keep My Relationship With My Girl In UNI Keep Working? by yinkaOdutuyo: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Thanks everyone for you contributions.

I will still keep my doing my own part. Now left to her.
My name is Yinka Odutuyo and her name is Titilayo Adeolu in University of Ibadan.
Re: What Can I Be Doing To Keep My Relationship With My Girl In UNI Keep Working? by yinkaOdutuyo: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
That's the only key!
SalafRider:
Make money, more money bruh

(1) (Reply)

FREE ! Poultry Farm Practical Training Info And Adequate Technical Knowledge / All Hope Is Lost. / Allison Et Mama Choco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.