Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,250 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Before You Say I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Say I Do (491 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / How Do You Say " I LOVE YOU" In Your Indigenous Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Say I Do by SteveOfu: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dear Ladies,

Before You Say I Do: Never be committed to a man who is not committed to you. When a man truly loves a woman, he will show it by his loving actions. Words are cheap.

Do not believe every word that a man tells you but believe everything he shows you by his actions. If a man loves you, he will pursue you and will never leave you wondering if he truly loves you.

If you are always the one chasing him and calling him and sending countless unreturned text messages, he is not serious with you. If all he does is give you countless excuses of why he cannot be with you, then he is probably committed to someone else.

A man who truly loves you will give you undivided attention and unsolicited affection. If his love is not freely given, then his love is not worth receiving. Do not be with a man who just tolerates you, be with one who pursues, appreciates and values you.

A man who takes you for granted will always take advantage of you. Move on! You deserve better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say I Do by zyzxx(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
who just broke your heart ma'am?

1 Like

Re: Before You Say I Do by SteveOfu: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
you?
zyzxx:
who just broke your heart ma'am?
Re: Before You Say I Do by Nickisindigo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
what about for guys since your write-up is talking about ladies
Re: Before You Say I Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
You get body, you come get sense join

1 Like

Re: Before You Say I Do by lukui: 12:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Nice one. Thumbs up!!

1 Like

Re: Before You Say I Do by SheaFizz(f): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2019
I really needed to hear this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say I Do by mumumugu(m): 1:50am On Nov 27, 2019
I did not do
Re: Before You Say I Do by zyzxx(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2019
SteveOfu:
you?
cry cry I am sorry
Re: Before You Say I Do by SteveOfu: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2019
wink
Tajbol4splend:
You get body, you come get sense join
Thank you.
lukui:
Nice one. Thumbs up!!
cheesy
SheaFizz:
I really needed to hear this. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Or Favourite Song In 2019? / Makeup Artist Needed In Port Harcourt / I Square Accolade .mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.