Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,150 members, 7,977,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Fashola Solidiarity Movement Is On! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fashola Solidiarity Movement Is On! (730 Views)

Understanding The Fashola-tinubu Cold Feud / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. / The Fashola In-disguise Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fashola Solidiarity Movement Is On! by BunmiW(f): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2010
Hello Nairalanders!

A group called the fashola solidiarity group ( which is in NO WAY sponsored or affiliated with the fashola administration), It is just a coming together of young minds who acknowledge the efforts of the fashola government. Is starting a campaign to ensure this administration is allowed to consolidate on all its various efforts at making Lagos a world class standard city.
Governors who have not done a tenth of what the fashola administration is doing, do get 2nd term tickets on a platter of Gold. Fashola should not be begging for this!
The Silent majority is always side-lined, usually drowned by the yearnings of the loud minority.We can put a stop to such this time around. For the next 16weeks, this T-shirt will be worn on fridays or any other day to show solidiarity for the Fashola 2nd term movement.Lets stop whispering, it's time to stand up and be counted.

To place orders for T-shirts, please call 07084377276  or 07083412470. T-shirts for N2000 only.

FREE DELIVERY anywhere within the Lagos metropolis.

HURRY! Lets make a difference
Re: The Fashola Solidiarity Movement Is On! by BunmiW(f): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
Hey All! Please see attachment for the T-shirts.

Re: The Fashola Solidiarity Movement Is On! by forpeace: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2010
I think this is really stupid. .rather than waste your -shirts on politics you know nothing about i would advise that u use it to press for government intervention in districts that have been abandoned and are lacking severely. .and more so . .[size=23pt]DID BRF COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO TELL YOU HE WAS 'BEGGING' FOR 2ND TERM?[/size]

BUNMI W get a head-on with your life and interfere in governance and not politics you know nothing about.
Re: The Fashola Solidiarity Movement Is On! by chosen04(f): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2010
Bunmi.W:

government. Is starting a campaign to ensure this administration is allowed to consolidate on all its To

At poster,

You mean we should order for T-shirts for fashola's 2nd term campaign so that he can consolidate in increasing BRT fees? up to the level of making it N70 bus stop to the nearest bus stop.

Is naira that worthless that someone will pay N2k for those Junk T-shirts?(no offence, i dont live in naija)
Re: The Fashola Solidiarity Movement Is On! by busayochic: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2010
i think this initiative is brillant!!! Fahsola has done so much for the state and i think we should all come together to encourage him!
Re: The Fashola Solidiarity Movement Is On! by violent(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2010
hehe, Naija people no dey carry last!

I'm not buying, try next door. . .besides, i fail to realize how the junk t-shirt will increase/improve awareness for the governor, he doesn't need such publicity, if indeed he had done well as a gov, then his works will surely speak for him.

(1) (Reply)

Should Buhari Be Tried For Murder? / Uae Court Of Appeal Rules That Ibori Be Extradited / Inec Using Corp Members As Adhoc Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.