Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:07 PM

Donjazzy Shares Lavish Interior Of New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Shares Lavish Interior Of New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio (video) (1686 Views)

B Red & His Dad Gov. Adeleke Playing Instruments Together In The Studio (Video) / Portable Sings And Mocks Bobrisky In The Studio (video) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donjazzy Shares Lavish Interior Of New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio (video) by kenechukwujeo50: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nigerian music mogul, Don Jazzy is a year older today and he took to his IG page to share the good news.

To make the celebration an even bigger one, Jazzy revealed that his record label, Mavin, now has huge office spaces located in Victoria Island and Lekki areas in Lagos.

He shared a video of the massive properties with their lavish and classy interiors as fans could not help but marvel

Nigerian music mogul, Don Jazzy is a year older today and he took to his IG page to share the good news.

To make the celebration an even bigger one, Jazzy revealed that his record label, Mavin, now has huge office spaces located in Victoria Island and Lekki areas in Lagos.

He shared a video of the massive properties with their lavish and classy interiors as fans could not help but marvel.

Donjazzy accompanied the video with a message that reads:

“All glory to GOD for making me see another year. GOD has been soooo faithful to me. They say a fool at forty is a fool forever so Turning 37 today makes me feel like Jazzy you have only 3 more years to be a fool o lol. As I get older I strive to make sure #Allisinorder with my business.

So In addition to my birthday celebration, we at Mavin are also unveiling our new creative and corporate spaces. We are happy to move to our new spaces. Mavin Records has grown over the years on the corporate and creative side which influenced the decision to relocate our business to two separate spaces with the corporate space in Victoria Island, Lagos and the creative studios in Lekki, Lagos. The new spaces will help us ensure our teams are happier, further boost productivity and creativity as we continue to execute our growth plans. Thanks for the love and support always.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yr88N38lMo
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lavish Interior Of New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio (video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
More heights Don Jazzy
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lavish Interior Of New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio (video) by dalongjnr: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Beautiful.
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lavish Interior Of New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio (video) by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Very blessed and hardworking dude, may he find a good woman to marry
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lavish Interior Of New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio (video) by LabDNA: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wow nothing enthrills and 'ensweetens' me like progress.

More progess to mavin.
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lavish Interior Of New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio (video) by chiommy123(f): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Big congratulations to him and his crew
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lavish Interior Of New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio (video) by dapsoneh: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lowkey yahooyahoo
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lavish Interior Of New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio (video) by obinnaokeke225: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Don J is trying to open a magic field

(1) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In Hotel Room In Onitsha After Having Sex With A Lady / Slum Flower Puts Her Hairy Bikini Line On Display In A New Photo/video / Ten Years Remembrance Of Sikuru Ayinde Barrister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.