Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Broda Shaggi Bags Another Endorsement Deal With “the Gate Talent Show” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi Bags Another Endorsement Deal With “the Gate Talent Show” (988 Views)

Bbnaija Winner, Mercy Bags Another Endorsement Deal (photos) / BBNaija Ceec Bags Another Endorsement Deal (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Bags Another Endorsement Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broda Shaggi Bags Another Endorsement Deal With “the Gate Talent Show” by ebaze: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
The Gate Talent Show” Signs Deal With Broda Shaggi

Popular comedian and social media entertainer, Broda Shaggi has signed an endorsement deal with the “The Gate Talent Show,” a talent discovery platform.

READ MORE: https://forevernaija.com/broda-shaggi-bags-another-endorsement-deal-with-the-gate-talent-show/

Re: Broda Shaggi Bags Another Endorsement Deal With “the Gate Talent Show” by maynation(f): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
This guy is the real definition of grace.
Although he acts very awesomely, but it's quite unbelievable comedy brought him to limelight.
He isn't funny at all.

3 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Bags Another Endorsement Deal With “the Gate Talent Show” by Abfinest007(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Grace and hardwork if not I don see anything funny in what he does
Re: Broda Shaggi Bags Another Endorsement Deal With “the Gate Talent Show” by Muhammad2468(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
congratulations bro
more to come

oya hit me

(1) (Reply)

Slimcase Met With APC Party Chairman, Adams Oshiomole. PHOTOS / [VIDEO] Billionaire Wife, Shade Okoya's Massive Bathroom Causes A Stir Online / I Decieved Her And F**ked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.