Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ehindero Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ehindero Again (939 Views)

Ex- IGP Ehindero Remanded In Prison For Theft. / N557million Arms Scandal: ICPC Files Criminal Charges Against Ex-igp, Ehindero / Fg Orders Ehindero To Vacate Ig’s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehindero Again by baani(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2007
ppl Ehindero came on television made a press statement tht we are no allowed to protest against the last held polls tht was fraudulent, i want 2 ask all well meanin naijaz tht are both home and abroad to come out to protest against thz election by hoodlums
Re: Ehindero Again by Mamajama(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2007
This topic should be removed, protest against what? put ATIKU or BUHARI to replace YAR ADUA? why don't you start the liberation and after they paint the street of LAGOS with your blood we can come and pray for you.

ENGLISH Non speaking Mobile police man will be use to disperse all illegal activity, we must not provide grounds for hoodlums to perpetuate their crime under the pretense of an election protest. if you are not happy about the out come of the election, go to the tribunal like a civilize and educated person.
Re: Ehindero Again by BigB11(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2007
Ehindero should be probed.

He's dirty like a farm pig!
Re: Ehindero Again by Has(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2007
Let Mr Ehindero continues, but he will definitely end up the way Tafa Balogun ended.
Re: Ehindero Again by Mamajama(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2007
Who will PROBE EHINDERO? the best cop in Nigeria. Let me tell you EHINDERO will never end like TAFA because he has integrity. he made his money legally and no one can say they bribe or pay Ehindero to divert justice, need me to say more about this Man, my HERO?
Re: Ehindero Again by Colonia(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

Who will PROBE EHINDERO? the best cop in Nigeria. Let me tell you EHINDERO will never end like TAFA because he has integrity. he made his money legally and no one can say they bribe or pay Ehindero to divert justice, need me to say more about this Man, my HERO?

You sound like you are getting paid by him . Are you?
Re: Ehindero Again by Mamajama(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2007
Boy if you only know. why do I have to be paid when I make my own money? DUH get a life
Re: Ehindero Again by Colonia(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2007
its just seem like you know him so well. Wonder how ?
Re: Ehindero Again by Mamajama(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2007
Maybe I do maybe I don't, that is for you to figure out,
Re: Ehindero Again by Colonia(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2007
Nobody is triping lets just keep it real. thanks

(1) (Reply)

So Much For Civilisation / Former President Obasanjo Contribution To Nigeria / Power Outage In America!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.