Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. (4330 Views)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2019
Hypnotise:

Oga... If she starts to make more money than you... Another breakup loading
Lies

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. by healthserve(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
2 months only and you guys landed govt job? Walai talai this is amazing fa. Kai

No be me o

How you dey babe?

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2019
healthserve:

No be me o

How you dey babe?
Morning. Did I quote you? I'm good

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2019
I don't doubt your story.

You know someone who knows someone.

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2019
SalafRider:
If na your fellow guy ask for this help now you no go do am but there you're. Las las if she get comfortable and start working she go still dump your ass for good. Continue helping her...

Do you know that the guy he helps may never say Thank you ?

Women are more grateful than men.

Hear it today.

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. by IamPlato(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Where will I see boyfriend that would get me job in Chevron, Shell, Total, Haliburton or Schlumberger?

You did well. The girl try accept the job sha. As you done tell the whole NL say you get am job, naso you go take dey tell everybody offline kwa. You have to love humans grin
Sweetheart I Have Connection In Total Oils And Lamnalco... I Could Put You In if You Are Interested wink
Re: We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. by thesolutions(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Where will I see boyfriend that would get me job in Chevron, Shell, Total, Haliburton or Schlumberger?

You did well. The girl try accept the job sha. As you done tell the whole NL say you get am job, naso you go take dey tell everybody offline kwa. You have to love humans grin
If not that I can see Total in that list, I would have argued with you that those companies you mentioned are not in Nigeria
Re: We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. by decub: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

You actually don't believe you can land yourself that job; all by yourself. #Believeinyourself #wishescometrue.

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. by Modernist: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
RonaldoVido:

Do you know that the guy he helps may never say Thank you ?
Women are more grateful than men.
Hear it today.
This is a very false assertion change your circle of Men.
Re: We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. by MhizElla: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Asking for a friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,can You Marry A Older Lady...girls Can You Marry A Young Guy / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) / Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.