Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,421 members, 7,940,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Meet The Latest Fastest Charging Smartphone In The Market - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Latest Fastest Charging Smartphone In The Market (267 Views)

How To Find The Best Nokia Smartphone In Pakistan / Redeemed Rice Now Available In The Market! / Pastor Of The Latest Sex Church In Tanzania Advice Women Not To Be Jealous When (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Latest Fastest Charging Smartphone In The Market by Atal: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
The fastest charging smartphone is here, the Oppo Reno Ace. This is the probably the smartphone you have dreamt of having at some point in your life. Let face it....https://www.techmobile.com.ng/oppo-reno-ace/
Re: Meet The Latest Fastest Charging Smartphone In The Market by GraGra247(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Prolonged charging - the worst thing I hate about smartphones. I can guess I'm not alone.

Oppo is really making very good strides in this area. Longing for when smartphone charging will just be 10 minutes max.

(1) (Reply)

Cypto Exchange Upbit Confirms Theft Of 342,000 ETH / Meet The New Infinix Smart 4 / Npower News Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.