Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,125 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:12 AM

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches And Faeces By Her Madam (disturbing Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches And Faeces By Her Madam (disturbing Photos) (533 Views)

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches And Faeces By Her Madam (disturbing Photos) by Bankzkelly1: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
11-YEAR OLD CHILD LOCKED UP, FED WITH COCKROACHES AND FAECES BY HER MADAM IN AKWA, ANAMBRA STATE.

An 11-Year Old girl has been hospitalized after she was beaten, locked up and fed with cockroaches and faeces by her madam in Akwa Anambra State.

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches And Faeces By Her Madam (Disturbing Photos)

Source:
http://www.streetnobs.com.ng/2019/11/26/maid-locked-up-fed-with-cockroaches-and-faeces-by-her-madam-disturbing-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Need Help. / Why Do We Act Hyperactive Around Our Crush? / Tecno Cammon 11 For Sale Cheap Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.