Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) (39695 Views)

Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / 3,500 Years Ago, Stone Pillar Was Abandoned During Construction In Egypt(Pics) / Iyana Ipaja Road Construction In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2019
davidque:

Scrap building indeed

But let us agree that east is far better than brown roof ....
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2019
Legalese:
Baba, no need for that cliche, over-used, rubbish talk here that gives us a bad name. Progress is progress, and the fact that he does such feat in another part of Nigeria shows the kind of value he's getting from there. He is a business man afterall and, such acts improve his credibility and customer loyalty, not to talk of the increased traffic to his business as a result of the fixed road. He is investing, dummy. If he does this in the East, it will be cos of the return value not stupid ethnic sentiments.

In East individual build roads ... That is a common thing , come to Anambra...
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2019
joepepsy:
Am not from the west or North,when people brag with any little thing is called inferior complex.

You can deny it . .. but Igbo is amazing they build their cities and villages also
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2019
this road won't last now...one year e Don spoil...
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2019
this road won't last now...one year e Don spoil...dem just de pour things
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:
East is more developed than South West except Lagos

Go to Eastern cities and villages abi you want make I show you ... There is no city that has high scrap buildings like Onitsha .. not all those brown roofs in ibadan ... O don't even want to talk about North

Igbo are amazing ...
lmaogringrin I have been to the SE before, so why all this bragging.
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Nobody will respect you like this.
AmuDimpka:

You can deny it . .. but Igbo is amazing they build their cities and villages also
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by amazingcastro94(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Point of correction the road under construction from Ebeano is for his own good and Ebeano is not the only one constructing the road, there are other two businessmen who joined him in constructing the road for their own business purpose. If you are familiar with Gudu axis you will discover that Ebeano Supermarket, Deo-Gratias International School and one popular Filling Station is on dat axis and even some good looking Estate.

Bad road network has drop sales for all of them both Ebeano, Deo Gratias, Filling Station and Estates around that axis.

Ebeano and other business men in dat axis are doing it for his own personal business and nothing more.
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by mexbee1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Below are photos of the road construction ongoing on Lokogoma-Gudu link road in Abuja.

Powered by Ebeano Supermarket with approval from the FCT Administration.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/26/photos-of-the-road-construction-in-abuja-by-ebeano-supermarket/

#Igbo Amaka
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Legalese:
Nawa o. Everyone invests along the line of interest. Of what I interest will it be to a nomad to build roads when they don't need it for business, and their customers don't necessarily need same to patronise them. What's the immediate importance of good roads in an abbatoir?

On the contrary, such infrastructure is key for the kinds of businesses we engage in, and if the government doesn't provide same, it behooves in us to do it, because it will improve our social capital and business patronage.

Take away the thieving Northerners in power, they are the same with our politicians from the south. They don't have the interests of the ordinary masses at heart so we have to collaborate and build our local communities by ourselves.

Of what I interest will it be to a nomad to build roads when they don't need it for business, and their customers don't necessarily need same to patronise them. What's the immediate importance of good roads in an abbatoir?

I don't mean to insult you but how old are you? The Fulani nomads do they carry their cows on their heads from state to state?

Don't they carry their cattles and cows by these same roads?

What's the immediate importance of good roads in an abbatoir?

On the contrary, such infrastructure is key for the kinds of businesses we engage in, and if the government doesn't provide same, it behooves in us to do it, because it will improve our social capital and business patronage.

Take away the thieving Northerners in power, they are the same with our politicians from the south. They don't have the interests of the ordinary masses at heart so we have to collaborate and build our local communities by ourselves.
[/quote]

Of what I interest will it be to a nomad to build roads when they don't need it for business, and their customers don't necessarily need same to patronise them.

And you surprisingly asked again..... What's the immediate importance of good roads in an abbatoir? This is like asking the importance of good road to Tokunbo villages in Lagos.

What's the importance of good road?? Abeg let me eat Oga.
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
joepepsy:
Nobody will respect you like this.
lol

Yoruba and obsession for respect...Igbo dont go looking for people to respect them. They build it
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
lmaogringrin I have been to the SE before, so why all this bragging.
and a state like Anambra is light years ahead of Ogun in roads
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
AmuDimpka:
and a state like Anambra is light years ahead of Ogun in roads
the same anambra.. lolgringrin
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
AmuDimpka:
lol

Yoruba and obsession for respect...Igbo dont go looking for people to respect them. They build it
just like the way you are respected in nigeria, SA, UK, u.s, India, vietnam, cambodia, china, Malaysia, Kenya, Ghana, etc.. gringrin
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
just like the way you are respected in nigeria, SA, UK, u.s, India, vietnam, cambodia, china, Malaysia, Kenya, Ghana, etc.. gringrin

The same thing we are saying when you people have fake certificates and drug lords and touts ruling you ....don't go about seeking people to respect you ...

That is one thing about yoriabas...grow up ! No body takes you guys serious most times ....always ranting
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
the same anambra.. lolgringrin
No state in South West excluding former Capitals Lagos can compare with Ebonyi or Enugu ...bring it on...Yoruba states are 18th century dwellings
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2019
AmuDimpka:
No state in South West excluding former Capitals Lagos can compare with Ebonyi or Enugu ...bring it on...Yoruba states are 18th century dwellings
buhahaha.. the same SE i have been to or what??
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
buhahaha.. the same SE i have been to or what??

But you have been to South East, I am in South West and we can start up the conversation...Yoruba cities and villages are terribly backward! That is a truth no wonder Yoruba don't travel...they have mud houses up and down...the pictures are there or do you want the links ?
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2019
AmuDimpka:

The same thing we are saying when you people have fake certificates and drug lords and touts ruling you ....don't go about seeking people to respect you ...

That is one thing about yoriabas...grow up ! No body takes you guys serious most times ....always ranting
lol.. what is this one talking about? When you guys have ikpeazu, OUK,
Ugwuanyi andmany of your leaders who are northern slaves... can you show me the touts, and drug lords willing us?
And I see how you guys are taking serious when your leaders are all northen slaves and your nnamdi kanu a coward
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2019
AmuDimpka:

But you have been to South East, I am in South West and we can start up the conversation...Yoruba cities and villages are terribly backward! That is a truth no wonder Yoruba don't travel...they have mud houses up and down...the pictures are there or do you want the links ?
yorubas dont travel yet there are over 20k yorubas in New York alone? Just because we don't flood your region as you flood ours.
And again, I have been to the SE before so come here to brag to me
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2019
AmuDimpka:

if you want to post pictures of slums, I can post pictures of SE slums too
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
if you want to post pictures of slums, I can post pictures of SE slums too

Me post pictures of slums! I get that time...the truth is that Yoruba villages and cities are terrible! Ibadan is on a grand scale but as the Yoruba act, they would always lie to themselves ...just like when they claimed the most educated when the stats start coming it..they shot up...

Well , ho to your Village and develop it and stop claiming lagosian...una no dey shame seff ?

Tufia
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
yorubas dont travel yet there are over 20k yorubas in New York alone? Just because we don't flood your region as you flood ours.
And again, I have been to the SE before so come here to brag to me
Na you count them....manufacturing numbers from your anus
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Na you count them....manufacturing numbers from your anus
according to U.s na.. you cab check google
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Me post pictures of slums! I get that time...the truth is that Yoruba villages and cities are terrible! Ibadan is on a grand scale but as the Yoruba act, they would always lie to themselves ...just like when they claimed the most educated when the stats start coming it..they shot up...

Well , ho to your Village and develop it and stop claiming lagosian...una no dey shame seff ?

Tufia
is just like saying okigwe or aba in SE.. does that represent SE.. and FYI, I don't live in SW..
I thought you wanedt to post pictures of slums. I would have bombarded this thread with SE pictures.. lmao
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
is just like saying okigwe or aba in SE.. does that represent SE.. and FYI, I don't live in SW..
I thought you wanedt to post pictures of slums. I would have bombarded this thread with SE pictures.. lmao

Blablabla....go and develop your village and stop claiming Lagos
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:

I don't know how to lie..this is the list of slums in Africa and they are 20 ...Yoruba TOWNS made the list ....3 of them all....

Not even one South East or Niger Delta

This is an international report

http://www.africaranking.com/20-worst-slums-in-africa/6/
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Blablabla....go and develop your village and stop claiming Lagos
e pain amgringrin
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2019
AmuDimpka:

I don't know how to lie..this is the list of slums in Africa and they are 20 ...Yoruba TOWNS made the list ....3 of them all....

Not even one South East or Niger Delta

This is an international report

http://www.africaranking.com/20-worst-slums-in-africa/6/
what towns?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) / Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.