Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (54022 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by faithscharms(f): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
calamitous:
Hey guys i need your help regarding this ;
My girlfriend and i werent on talking terms for a while a while , six months to be precise , but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led sex . but while she was about to leave i kind off saw some drugs in her bag when i asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection , meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. but one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with hiv or some other STD. I don't know what to do regarding this issue but i planning on killing her if i get to find out she infected me with any std on purpose... Need advice guys and girls.

You mean u slept with her without protection after u both have been apart for months?bro u are an idiot if that's what happened and u deserve whatever u get for been dumb..

Abeg for cheap Self contained apartment in Abuja check my signature..You can also be a house owner in Abuja for as low as 3million and this houses are withing town,information is power..if u know u know. Be smart and own a house in the FCT and within town too not outskirts. cheap cos sellers are in need of fast cash so call now.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:54am On Nov 27, 2019
grin hahaha I'm laughing my asss off right here, this op is crazy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Powersurge: 4:02am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:
Hey guys i need your help regarding this ;
My girlfriend and i werent on talking terms for a while a while , six months to be precise , but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led sex . but while she was about to leave i kind off saw some drugs in her bag when i asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection , meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. but one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with hiv or some other STD. I don't know what to do regarding this issue but i planning on killing her if i get to find out she infected me with any std on purpose... Need advice guys and girls.

People get mind for naija oo. Someone will meet new person or someone you have not seen for a long time, and he will just dive in raw! I hail oo. I was with a lady sometimes ago. That was our second time. CD got finished in the middle of the night. Babe said I should go in raw that she trusted me. I laughed. In mind I was like, do I trust you? No show. She was angry. I just slept off like a log of wood. No come use your own destroy my life.

Go for test. And do it again after 3 months. All the best.

34 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:38am On Nov 27, 2019
CosmicGoat:
Guy go find pep and drink before its too late
Suspicion won't save you from danger o
You had better find it before 72 hours goes out. If it does, you're OYO o

Bros, do you mean Pepsi?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by obidark: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2019
wait wait....

you allowed her to go around nyanshin....??
then,what are you complainin about....??
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by obidark: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2019
what the hell is a break from a relationship....??
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by BigBizzy(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Baba sorry.
These hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Paxmedical(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2019
tee59:
Lack of self control. Your girlfriend came back after a six months break, and the next was, sex. You have already dug your grave.

Weti he de think
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by darlenese(f): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2019
congrats
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by saydfact(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:
Hey guys I need your help regarding this:

My girlfriend and i weren't on talking terms for a while, six months to be precise, but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led, to sex.

But while she was about to leave, I kind of saw some drugs in her bag, when I asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection.

Meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. But one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with HIV or some other STDs.

I don't know what to do regarding this issue but I'm planning on dealing with her if i get to find out she infected me with any STD on purpose...

Need advice guys and girls.

A girl told you she needed money to treat infection and you still went ahead to sleep with her and even so WITHOUT protection..

You don't need advice.. And you shd deal with yourself not her if you're infected.

I hope you're not thou.

15 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Kenturkey048(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2019
DonBenny77:
Chai all these girls with staphilococus oh!
Did you skin dive?
staph na one of the worst infection to contract...you go treat and treat am taya....e nor gree go.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahah

Let's wait for the Elders.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by DaddyMorenike: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Somebody told you she had infection, you still fuqd her. Ha! You are your own village people.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by ashantitope: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2019
tee59:
Lack of self control. Your girlfriend came back after a six months break, and the next was, sex. You have already dug your grave.

You said it all self control because you have not seen or play with her for the past six months and you are alive so you are telling me now that she tempt you and you fall for it with out protection? This guy really need enough slap

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by izzou(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Serves you right

[img]https://images./5FoshPOqwYscUfLicvraft.gif[/img]

grin grin grin

Pocohantas, come and carry your brother

4 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Marine50(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

My girlfriend and i weren't on talking terms for a while, six months to be precise, but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led, to sex.

But while she was about to leave, I kind of saw some drugs in her bag, when I asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection.

Meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. But one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with HIV or some other STDs.

I don't know what to do regarding this issue but I'm planning on dealing with her if i get to find out she infected me with any STD on purpose...

my brother go to a general Hospital lay ur complain and get tested day might give u an antiviral drugs u use for some period of time to prevent u from such..

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by KayCee92(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2019
Lol, again, I no read....the title too funny abeg. Nairaland these days is naija number one comic platform. Whither stand up comedians grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by darlenese(f): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2019
only you carry your gbola go swim in a naked river , now u are pained !

abeg how much is condom ? in spite of the harsh economy , condom is still one if the cheapest commodity that even Musa the gateman can afford !

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by airbrush: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

so nairaland be hospital ?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Gadaluck(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Konji na bastard sha. But u should have abstained the moment she revealed she had vaginal infection earlier. Whether common std or hiv, those things can 4uck up ur life terribly bro. Try not to take unnecessary risks man.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Chubhie: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Una wan dey Bleep anyhow, I fear una o. Enjoy your HIV.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

She earlier told u in the morning that she had vagina infection and u still dipped ur rod inside that hole? Habaa

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Elitedezigns: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2019
You are the most stupid person I have ever seen.
Your stupidity is like Z-world (extraordinary everyday)

And you are planning to kill someone that did not force you to have sex( meanwhile where is it said that you should have sex outside marriage)

Thank GOD you have spoken your mind, from now in we will be watching you and the news, any day we hear that "boyfriend kills girl friend because she infected him with STDs" you will be held accountable and we will deal with you mercilessly.

Mumu man!

7 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by olutop(m): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

You better visit an accredited HIV/AIDS facility and start prophylactic treatment before it is too late and forget the girl in question..... Your life is more important .
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Surulereman(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2019
SalafRider:
You both been off communication for six months, she came back and bleeped her raw. Na you mumu pass.
Maybe she raped him.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by executive12: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2019
As long as it is not hiv, you can always successfully treat any std she might have infected you with.
If it's hiv, then you've got a big problem. No cure. You can only manage the infection with arv's to keep from developing into full blown aids.
Go for test and repeat after six months. Meanwhile, engage her to find out what infection she got. Let her know that you need to know in order to get the appropriate treatment.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Gloriagee(f): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2019
U need advice for what Even, the Bible says flee from all appearances of evil. U dey hear am? FLEE

calamitous:

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by mofedamijo(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2019
meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection.

And you still went ahead to have sex unprotected......your name is sorry oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by flemsy15(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

. if d act just happened, go to any HIV centre, they will give u some prophylactic drugs with over 80% efficacy,

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Ojahman: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Can you listen to yourself, she even told you about treating an infection and you still...
Guy, go and sleep!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by airbrush: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
grin hahaha I'm laughing my asss off right here, this op is crazy

things that can kill in nigeria from the most dangerous to less dangerous

1.election
2.SARS
3.poverty
4.Quack Doctor with certificate
5.kidnappers
6.armed robbery
7.HIV

oga see you still get hope!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal / "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.