Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,764 members, 7,915,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara (34044 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara by LORDKing001: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Not Kawara state OP
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara by anonimi: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2019
Deepthoughts:
very nice,but what happened to Nigerian sugar company bacita?

Good question.
Na who get am for answer

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara by fernandez1(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2019
I know it's not state govt project but without enabling environment in the state will itnbe possible?

9jaRealist:

It's NOT a state government project...

These are all PRIVATE projects, and between BUA, Dangote and Olams...
There are other sugar refineries in Lagos, Rivers and projects in Niger, Taraba, Adamawa and Nasarawa states.

The states should get credit for providing land...
But greater kudos belong to the Sugar Development Council, which grants tax holidays and other incentives.

>
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara by luluosas(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2019
This is not in any way to declare which party or person you support, but a harmless request to confirm whether the news is true or false. Better still, liase with somebody from Kwara State to help you pay a visit to the factory to confirm the authenticity of the report. Cheers

voltron14:

I'm not from Kwara, I love how the Saraki dynasty was dismantled, I'm pro APC but these photos aren't doing justice to a supposed 300 million dollar project.

Heck nothing suggests even 300 million Naira has been spent.
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara by seangy4konji: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2019
They keep showing us the faces of people instead of the plants and factories.

She na human beings be factory?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS N8.5 Trillion Target: 50 Directors, Others Affected In Massive Shake-Up / Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. / Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.