Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,756 members, 7,908,935 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Need Help Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help Pls (406 Views)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / APETAMIN SYRUP: I Need Help Pls / Help! Pls I Need Effective Treatment Of Eczema(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
Pls there's this lump under my chin, I have been to the hospital but they can't find anything inside of it and keep prescribing antibiotics for me, once the antibiotics is finished the pains becomes unbearable, to the extent that my right ear would be seriously hurting me, I don't know what to do anymore, pls if you know the drugs I can take for it to go, just write it down pls, I would be so glad, thank you in anticipation and God bless you.

Re: I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Amormivida:
Pls there's this lump under my chin, I have been to the hospital but they can't find anything inside of it and keep prescribing antibiotics for me, once the antibiotics is finished the pains becomes unbearable, to the extent that my right ear would be seriously hurting me, I don't know what to do anymore, pls if you know the drugs I can take for it to go, just write it down pls, I would be so glad, thank you in anticipation and God bless you.
I guess u are better now smiley
Re: I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=dairykidd post=87755752] I guess u are better now?

No, am actually preparing for surgery, thanks for asking
Re: I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=Amormivida post=99618325][/quote]
You are welcome n good luck with the surgery
Re: I Need Help Pls by charles2468(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=Amormivida post=99618325][/quote]

if you can contact me, I will send you a product, no need for Operation - 07030181954

(1) (Reply)

5 Medical Effects You Don't Know About Noodles / Scientific Reasons Women With Big Backsides, Hips And Thigh Are Better! / Miracle Dolphin Treats Weak Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.